In a survey that was recently conducted amongthe female population of the UK, it was found that almost every average Englishwoman has at least fifteen bras in her wardrobe and, on average, spends around 2,700 feet sterling for her whole life to purchase the necessary toilet parts. Impressive! Our compatriots are not so wasteful, and most of us are content with a more modest number of copies of this ladies' wardrobe. However, we are approaching the choice of a bra, to put it mildly, strange. We pay attention either to the aesthetic component, or to choose a model exclusively for practical reasons. By the way, most women (both here and abroad) buy bras not of their size: they will choose too small, it is obviously too big. And the reason for this is an elementary ignorance of the features of choosing this intimate detail of the toilet. What mistakes do we make when visiting lingerie stores? How to determine your size, and how to choose the bra correctly? Let's figure it out.
The first mistake - wrong choice of a braby appointment. So, for example, a bra, comfortable in daily wear, is not always suitable for sports. Beautiful erotic models are often uncomfortable when the ladies are dressed in them all day long. And about the fact that nursing women require special models of a bra, it's too much to say. For example.
- Bras come with a soft cup (pitted and foam rubber). Such a cup is usually made of lace or of elastic fabrics.
- A bra with bones (rigid side panels) is an option that is ideal for full ladies and women with widely spaced breasts.
- Models with a frame, which is often calledbones. These are rigid inserts, located under the breast and performing a supporting function. Such a model is convenient for all cases. Often the frame is combined with a hard cup, which ensures the correct shape of the breast in the bra, but there are also patterns with soft cups.
- Bras without strapless (according to the type of corset) sewand for a large, and for a small chest. Usually, along the edge of the cups of this bra, a special braid is sewn, which ensures a tight fit of the material to the body.
- The bra for lactating women has a special design. Its cut means fasteners in front or folding parts of cups.
The second mistake is an illiterate approach to choosingmodel of the shape of the chest. After all, women's breasts are not only of different sizes, but also of different shapes. Therefore, in different bras the chest looks different. Yes, and the same bra on different women, too, looks different. After being tempted by a model that is perfect for a girlfriend, a lady can make a big profit by acquiring herself exactly the same. And the main mistake is the incorrectly chosen size of the bra. This error is most common due to the peculiarities of the female psyche. Often, women subconsciously try to enlarge a small chest or hide a large one. Therefore, the desired is given as valid: women with lush forms acquire bras for one, and even two sizes smaller, and owners of small breasts buy bras that are large. So how to correctly determine your size?
A peculiar point of reference for the size of a braserve two numbers - the volume under the breast and the volume of the breast. The difference in these volumes determines the completeness of the cup, which is marked with letters. The very size of the bra is indicated by numbers that define the volume under the breast, and the letter that determines the completeness of the cup. To choose the right size for your bra, you need to know the value of these volumes. And for the convenience of choice, you can use the hint. A cup fullness marker depending on the difference in volume
- A - 12-13 centimeters;
- B - 14-15 centimeters;
- C - 16-17 centimeters;
- D - 18-19 centimeters;
- E - 20-21 centimeters;
- F - 21-22 centimeters;
- G - 23-26 centimeters;
- H - 26-28 centimeters.
Size depending on the girth under the chest
- 63-67 centimeters - 65 the size;
- 67-72 centimeters - 70 size;
- 73-77 centimeters - 75 the size;
- 78-82 centimeters - 80 the size;
- 83-87 centimeters - 85 the size;
- 88-92 centimeters - 90 size;
- 93-97 centimeters - 100 the size;
- 98-102 centimeters - 105 the size;
- 108-112 centimeters - 110 the size;
- 113-117 centimeters - 115 the size;
- 118-122 centimeters - 120 the size.
The size of the bra, depending on the size of the clothes
- 34-36 size - 65 (Europe); 80 (France); 30 (USA); 1 (Italy).
- 36-38 size - 70 (Europe); 85 (France); 32 (United States); 2 (Italy).
- 38-40 size - 75 (Europe); 90 (France); 34 (USA); 3 (Italy).
- 40-42 size - 80 (Europe); 95 (France); 36 (USA); 4 (Italy).
- 42-44 size - 85 (Europe); 100 (France); 38 (United States); 5 (Italy).
- 44-46 size - 90 (Europe); 105 (France); 40 (USA); 6 (Italy).
- 46-48 size - 95 (Europe); 110 (France); 42 (United States); 7 (Italy).
- 48-50 size - 100 (Europe); 115 (France); 44 (USA).
- 50-52 size - 105 (Europe); 120 (France); 46 (USA).
- 52-54 size - 110 (Europe); 125 (France); 48 (USA).
- 54-56 size - 115 (Europe); 130 (France); 50 (USA).
- 56-58 size - 120 (Europe); 135 (France); 52 (USA).
So, to correctly determine the size of yourbra you need to know the girth under the chest and the volume of the chest in inches or the size of your outerwear. However, even the exact size of the bra does not guarantee your comfort in this intimate wardrobe item. Therefore, choosing a bra, pay attention to how he sits on you.
Definition of comfort
If you know your size, you willonly try on several models of this dimension series and determine which one you feel most comfortable with. How to do it? Try a comfort test. First, fasten the bra to the very first from the edge of the hook. At the same time, two fingers are free to enter between your body and the bra belt. The fact is that after the first weeks of wear, the bra will stretch, and you will need spare hooks to reduce its volume, and this can be done only by fastening the bra tightly. Now try to bend serially in different directions, raise your hands up and generally move. As a result of these exercises, the bra belt should not bully. If this happens, then the bra is great for you, and you need to try on a smaller model. In an ideally seated bra, the band that surrounds the body should be at the same level in front and behind, that is, pass exactly under the breast and under the shoulder blades. Now pay attention to straps, the length of which, by the way, is regulated by all modern models. By the way, the reason behind the tearing back belt can be not only the wrong volume, but also the incorrectly adjusted length of the strapless. So, bra straps should not bite into the body and should not pull the bra belt from behind. Another important point - the width of the strapless. The bigger and heavier the chest, the wider should be the shoulder straps of the bra. Let it seem to you not too elegant, but you will feel quite comfortable in such a bra. And the last thing you need to pay attention to is the bra cups. The upper edge of the cup should not squeeze the chest. By the way, this can happen with small cups (just not your size) and with a shallow cup (just not your model). At the same time, the cup should fit snugly against the body, and there should be no free space between it and the breast. Another important point is the shape of the cup and the shape of the breast in it. Stand sideways to the mirror and look at the level of the most protruding part of the chest. This level must pass through the middle of the arm from shoulder to elbow. Pull or loosen the brassier straps. If, at the same time, the level is adjusted, and the shoulder straps do not bite into the shoulders and do not slip off them, then the bra is selected correctly. And be sure to wear the fitting room in what you came in. Look how well your new bra keeps the shape of the breasts under the clothes: you're not going to defile on the street or in the office in one bra. In short, the correct bra should hide all the shortcomings and emphasize the dignity of the female breast. In this case, you should be comfortable in it: the bra does not have to restrain movement and disrupt blood circulation. Its task is to lift the low chest, support the heavy, and "pile up" widely spaced.
Rules of socks and washing
Surprisingly, most women are erasingtheir bras are inexcusably rare. As the same polls show, they do this only a few times a year, on average - once every two months. Do you belong to the majority or to the minority? However, the rules of washing the bra does not depend on its frequency. So remember a few simple rules for washing bras, if you care about not only your own health, but also the safety of your personal wardrobe.
- The best option for washing bras is in a special fastened "laundry bag".
- Before washing, fasten all the hooks on the bra, if any.
- Before washing, consult the manufacturer's instructions on the label.
- Sturdy bras for everyday wear perfectly withstand machine wash.
- Use the program for delicate washing.
- Designer things require a more careful attitude. Therefore it is better to wash them with your hands.
- Wash only in cold or warm water.
- After washing, it is not recommended to wring out and unscrew the bra, you can only get it wet with a dry towel.
- Do not wash bras simultaneously with things that do not match the color and composition of the fabric.
- Bleaching and ironing such things is also not recommended.
As for the rules of operation of this subjectwomen's wardrobe, then do not abuse the bra, sacrificing your own health. Do not forget that the breasts from the bra should rest. Therefore, sometimes leave it "at large" when you are at home, be sure to remove the bra at night, in time to erase and change the stretched models to new ones. Let your breasts feel comfortable and look delicious! Stay beautiful forever! We advise you to read: