Classical clothes are considered startingpoint of all fashion trends. It represents the fundamental foundations of fashion and is very popular among those people who have discovered the secret of the classical image: elegance in simplicity. The classic style of women's clothing is a neutral, restrained practicality, but often designers are guided by classical lines, while creating vivid, memorable images. This is the whole paradox of the classics. This style does not need, but rather does not tolerate hypertrophied decor, screaming extravagance, unnecessary for it is considered and diversity. The strictness of lines, simplicity and minimalism are the main features that distinguish the silhouettes of the classical style, but how could such a conservative trend in clothing not lose its relevance in the modern extraordinary, epatage world of fashion? The history of the classical style of clothing is deeply rooted in English puritanism, so often this image in clothing has a second name - purism. Puritanism is a philosophical system of views that promotes the reduction of the needs of people, expressed through external behavior, to a minimum. That is, if now clothes can be considered almost an expressive form of self-expression, then the classical style imposes a "veto" on all sorts of excesses.
The main trends of the classical style of clothing
Classic outfits are differentmodesty, simplicity of cut and style, however such minimalism of details is capable to allocate temptation of the female figure, not giving to it excessive eroticism. Puritan attires contain an easy touch of refinement, intriguing mystery, it is for these reasons that so many famous women prefer classics. It is worth remembering the legendary expression of Coco Chanel: "If you were struck by the beauty of any woman, but you can not remember what she was wearing - that means she was dressed perfectly." This saying, like no other, can amaze with the depth of its fidelity when it comes to classics. So, what is the most characteristic, distinguishing the classical style in a separate direction:
- The combination of simplicity and virtuosic elegance of cut, the ability to place accents on the female figure, making the dress itself inconspicuous;
- The use of expensive, presentablematerials, which are distinguished by a high standard of quality, executed in accordance with the best traditions. The history of the classical style of clothes particularly often mentions prim junk material;
- Subtle, muted, often pastel shades in color. The emphasis is on restraint;
- Refusal of abundant draperies, a combination of different materials in terms of texture. Do not use screaming ruches and flirty bows;
- Excessive simplicity in cutting dresses and suits, the classical style of clothing has practically not evolved and has not brought any special innovations in the design of models;
- Shoes must be made from naturalmaterials, it can be a different finish leather or high-quality suede. Models of shoes are also distinguished by traditional solutions: "boat shoes", a heel of medium height, not more than 7 centimeters, lack of screaming colors and jagged ornaments;
- Moderation of accessories: it is permissible to supplement the image with natural, expensive products of rather simple forms without excess, for example, pearl thread or stud earrings.
Classic style, or how not to become a "black sheep"
Now rare women's magazines showclassic style. It is connected with nothing else than with the complexity of writing such an authentic simplicity with erotic brilliance, or negligence, which captivated the podiums of world fashion houses and store shelves. Classics have not actually changed since its inception. Colors, tones and shapes have long been predetermined and settled. However, it is acceptable to use some drawings, it can be: a strip of predominantly monochrome colors - black and white, a traditional Scottish cage (again remembered by the prim English puritan classics), sometimes you can find a Christmas tree. Note that the background image, if it is, of course, present, does not stand out from the general color in the classical style of clothes, it should remain as muffled as possible and small in size. Color is encouraged monotonous, it can be deep green or blue shades, earthy brown colors, and if in dresses there are light colors, then, most likely, with the predominance of gray or beige pastel shade. It would seem that it can carry more conservatism than all of the above, but there is a detail of the wardrobe, which in this respect beats the weight of the record - shoes. Despite the countless attempts by designers to bring variety to the classics and refresh it (for example, to include hairpins and sneakers), "boat shoes" proved to be invincible. For such models, there is a standard created by none other than the outstanding Koko, the creator of multi-colored shoes, in which the toe contrasted with the general background of the shoes, often such models had an elegant lacing.
We model the wardrobe in classical traditions
Dress Choosing for yourself the style of dress, woman,first of all, should be clearly aware of the purpose for which this outfit will serve, and what emotion it will convey. Do not forget about careful selection of clothes for your type of figure. After all, classical dress is specific in its simplicity and it will not always be appropriate. Given all these parameters and features, we can conclude that the selection of Puritan dress is laborious enough process. Modesty is a raisin, that's the main slogan of such a dress.
- The color scheme of very low-key tones, but not mourning, no bright colors, not to mention prints or a daring game with color;
- Absence of draperies and combinations of different fabric textures, inadmissibility of using sequins, beads, other effects;
- The use of exceptionally high-quality material, no synthetics, only natural, traditional fabrics in combination with high sewing technique and laconic cut;
- The style of the dress assumes the severity of the lines, a minimal indent from the silhouette of the body is allowed.
The length is regulated by the time of day. In the morning - this is the predominance of midi length, for lunchtime it is better to prefer a pastel color dress of medium length, you can make a slight accent on the waist with a thin belt. Dress for working environment or business meetings assumes you must use stockings and the most concise form. The best examples of how you can combine and create a puritan wardrobe, can be English magazines, which presents a style of clothing for women in the classical style. Here you can clearly see that simplicity is also elegance. Evening dresses are distinguished by impeccable cut, presentable and obvious solidity of attire. Strangely enough, but it is permissible and deep neckline, and the sexy neckline, revealing the back, is also not contraindicated, the cut, charmingly revealing an elegant leg. Here it is in all its splendor - the classical style. Women's clothing of this type will give odds to plain-looking t-shirts and jeans. Costume When it comes to creating a classic image with the help of a costume, involuntarily in the imagination come up tweed models, made in the best English traditions. It is worth mentioning some features of choosing a classic costume:
- First, the jacket and skirt must be differentsimplicity of cut, to be executed in one design decision. The skirt is either knee-length or up to the ankles, with a small cut on the side or behind. The jacket should be as long as the upper third or middle of the thighs. The color of the buttons must match the tone of the costume material;
- Secondly, the blouse should be on several toneslighter than the suit itself. If this condition is not met, then it is necessary to confine yourself to a blouse in a tone identical with the costume, but different in texture. It is permissible to complete the image with an elegant silk scarf;
- Thirdly, it is permissible to replace the classical skirttrousers. If you stop on this option, then the most successful combination will be a dark bottom and a light top. Depending on the type of figure, choose the trouser style: the trousers-pipes will look more actual;
- Fourthly, it is simply blasphemousa combination of a classic jacket and a strict blouse with everyday jeans. This combination is unacceptable because of the excessive universality of jeans: they just do not fit into the sophistication and presentability of the classic cut.
Dear ladies, look elegant and elegantyou can and in simple outfits, the classic image - a vivid confirmation of this. Allow yourself sometimes such luxury - to be "simple", and in the simplicity of this find the charm. Legendary fashion trendsetter Coco Chanel once said: "It's impossible to be innovative all the time. I want to create classics! ". We advise you to read: