The rhythm of modern life is very, very high. Our life is such that there is practically no time left for rest. This problem affects absolutely all age categories, beginning from the kids of the Garden age, and ending with the pensioners. Sadiki, schools, additional classes, sections, exams, universities, work, career building and the like - all this requires a huge amount of energy from a modern person. As a result of this rhythm of life, a phenomenon such as chronic fatigue syndrome has become very widespread. Surely, everyone at least once in my life heard about this phenomenon, but not all seriously perceive this disease, not counting it as such at all. However, despite the denial, this phenomenon is very common, especially among residents of large megacities, ecologically unfavorable regions. And if a person has chronic fatigue syndrome, treatment is simply necessary for him, otherwise serious enough negative health consequences can develop, right up to the development of serious diseases.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome are oftenare very different and quite vague, in addition, as a rule, they manifest themselves in the complex. Doctors distinguish several basic symptoms that appear when a person has chronic fatigue syndrome:
- A constant feeling of fatigue, occurring during three or more weeks, which does not go away even after a long and full rest, and also after a decrease in the load.
- Muscular discomfort. A sick person complains of a feeling of weakness, pain in the muscles, similar to those that arise the next day after increased physical exertion.
- Also, a person suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, often complains of a significant decrease in memory and even depression
- In particularly severe cases of chronic fatigue, a sick person may have fever and a significant increase in lymph nodes that are painful enough for palpation.
- Violation of normal sleep - the appearance of both insomnia, and vice versa, increased drowsiness.
- Pain in the joints, appearing for no apparent reason.
- Constant headaches of unclear etiology.
All of the above symptoms in the absenceadequate treatment progress, but their progression is not due to the presence of concomitant somatic diseases that can cause similar symptoms. And even with a thorough clinical examination of the body doctors can not detect any deviations from the normal state, laboratory studies also do not reveal any deviations from the physiological norm. There are no pathological changes either in the blood or in the urine. On X-ray photographs, the doctor also does not notice any pathological abnormalities, nor does he have any ultrasound examination. Biochemical parameters of blood during its clinical research remain within the limits of the norm, there are no changes from the endocrine system. As a rule, people suffering from the syndrome of chronic fatigue are put either diagnoses of a neurotic reaction, or banal vegeto-vascular dystonia. Treatment, which is usually prescribed in such cases, does not bring absolutely no positive result, the condition of the sick person deteriorates rapidly, there may be significant changes in memory and psyche and even changes in the electrocardiogram. If we talk about the syndrome of chronic fatigue, the reasons must be called necessarily. And although there is no reliable, single cause of symptoms of chronic fatigue, doctors still call several provoking factors, which can cause the disease. The syndrome of chronic fatigue causes can cause the following:
- Viral diseases that cause nonspecific activation of the immune system.
- Psychophysical factors, such as persistent fatigue and stressful situations.
- Living hurts people in megacities and ecologically unfavorable regions.
- Inadequate or irregular nutrition of the sick person, leading to the emergence of acute, or chronic avitaminosis.
Treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome
So, the diagnosis is clear - chronicfatigue, how to treat it? At the moment in the official medicine there are several ways to treat the syndrome of chronic fatigue. The most popular among doctors is the intravenous administration of immunoglobulin G. However, recently this method of treatment gives more and more complications. In order for the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome to be effective, it must be comprehensive. If you treat not the disease itself, but its individual symptoms, it is simply impossible to improve the condition of a sick person. In the complex treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome, the following measures must be included:
- Normalization and strict control over the rest regime, as well as the level of physical exertion of a sick person.
- Normalization of diet and dietary therapy.
- Vitamin - mineral therapy. A person suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome should receive a full course of such vitamins of group B and vitamin C.
- If possible, massage and water procedures should be added to the treatment complex.
- Any ways of normalizing the psycho-emotional state available to a sick person.
- Physiotherapy is also able to significantly improve a person's condition in the presence of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Applications of immunocorrectors of general action, which possess adaptogenic action.
- The use of enterosorbent preparations by sick people, for example, such as enterosgel.
During treatment, systematicsystematic medical observation of the condition of a sick person, and in the case of a severe course of the disease, it makes sense to think about inpatient treatment to prevent the development of complications. Inpatient treatment is necessary for the full normalization of rest and physical exertion of a sick person. To conduct such treatment is most expedient in neurological departments of hospitals or specialized sanatoriums, or dispensaries, in which it is possible to create the necessary conditions for a sick person. A person suffering from the syndrome of chronic fatigue, without fail must make obligatory walks in the open air, and their duration should not be less than two hours a day. A sick person should try to choose as clean places as possible for walks, preferably in green spaces, where the air is much cleaner than in industrial areas of the city. However, if this is for some reason - for the reasons are impossible, even a simple walking tour on the way home from work is able to bring immense benefit. Healing physical culture is also an indispensable assistant in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. A set of exercises for therapeutic physical training should be selected by a specially trained medical professional. Such exercises allow you to maintain a good physical shape, but they spare the body without overloading it.
Very good for chronic fatigue syndromehelp homeopathic medicines. The main positive property of homeopathic preparations is the complete absence of any side effects and contraindications, which makes it possible to use this drug in any age category of sick people, from children to the elderly. The following are the main of the homeopathic remedies used for chronic fatigue syndrome:
- Hininum arseniczum
This drug is prescribed to people whocomplain of fatigue, regular headaches, tearing of eyes and photophobia. Similar pathological conditions of the body are accompanied by anxiety, chronic insomnia, tachycardia, weakness in the legs, and in addition, subfebrile temperature is possible.
- Acidum phosphoricum
This homeopathic preparation is developedespecially for teenagers. When developing the drug, pharmacologists took into account all the characteristics of adolescence, such as intensive growth, hormonal, physiological and psychological alteration of the body, increased mental capacity associated with the learning process. The use of this drug eliminates problems with the concentration of attention, the perception of new information, increases stress resistance.
This homeopathic remedy is designed foruse in elderly people who complain of such ailments, such as general pronounced weakness, trembling of hands and dizziness, as well as in postinfarction rehabilitation.
Treatment with folk methods
However, all of the above funds are far from beingthe only way to cure chronic fatigue syndrome. If you have chronic fatigue, treatment with folk remedies will help to quickly improve your state of health. Below are described the main means of traditional medicine, acting most effectively. Therapeutic diet has always been a faithful assistant of traditional medicine and is an indispensable condition for success in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome. The diet is absolutely simple and does not require much effort from a sick person:
- In the diet of a sick person, as much food as possible containing a large amount of animal protein, for example, seafood, chicken and other types of low-fat meat, should be present.
- Also, a person suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, must necessarily exclude from the diet any carbonated drinks, strong tea and coffee.
- Also it is desirable to include in food as much as possible products containing iodine - feijoa, sea kale, walnuts.
In addition to diet, there is a large number of folk medicine recipes:
After reading this article, you got the basic knowledgeabout such ailment as a syndrome of chronic fatigue, symptoms, treatment, you are also familiar. However, in no case should we forget about a timely visit to the doctor, even if your health has improved to a considerable extent, and the symptoms of the disease have almost completely disappeared. Remember that the chronic fatigue syndrome can very effectively mask for other diseases, and often even completely asymptomatic, exposing the human body to serious tests for strength. And only an experienced doctor is able to determine the course of the disease and the patient's health at the moment. And only the doctor is able to assess the effectiveness of one or another method of treatment. And remember that the prevention of chronic fatigue syndrome is much easier and more effective than its treatment. We advise you to read: