It seemed, more recently your son is funnyread poetry at family celebrations, went to school. But time is inexorable and its course is simply impossible to slow down. And your baby yesterday is on the verge of an adult life. And, as is known, for a man, adult life begins precisely with military service. Different people relate differently to whether their children owe their homeland, or it will be better for them not to serve in the army. It is very difficult to answer this question unequivocally. This article will not touch on the topic of morality and ethics, as well as ideology. We just tell you in what cases by law a young man can get a respite from the army or even be recognized as unfit for military service. So - a postponement from the army 2016. The first thing a boy's parents should know about is that they just need to carefully monitor all the medical records concerning their child's health. And this must begin to be done long before the child reaches the draft age. Strictly speaking, this must be done almost from the birth of the boy. To the great regret, often medical cards are lost, accidentally, and sometimes deliberately. Wise parents never give a child's card to the registry, but simply every time they go to see a doctor take it with them. The same applies to all hospital discharges if the child has ever been in it. Do not give originals to doctors, but make photocopies, which will be stored in the clinic. Be sure to seek medical help whenever the child becomes ill. This must be done even if you can easily cope with the disease yourself. This must be done so that all the ailments are fixed in the child's medical record. Such a measure in the future can provide an invaluable service to a guy.
Grounds for postponing the army
Under the law of the Russian Federation, the decision onpostponement and the release of a guy from service in the ranks of the Russian army receives a special draft commission. Only she can make a decision, but, in no case is not one person. All the grounds that give the right to postpone military service are clearly spelled out in Article 24 of the federal law on military service. These reasons are listed below.
Postponement for students
The postponement of military training ispopular and common among conscripts. To postpone the army have students of secondary schools (schools, gymnasiums, lyceums) or, quite simply, schoolchildren. However, this type of postponement is granted only to those young men who have not reached the age of twenty. After twenty years of study at school does not provide a postponement of military service. But in our time it is very difficult to meet a twenty-year-old student, so this reason is least popular. Also, this reason does not apply to students in evening schools. A guy who receives initial vocational training, either a secondary or a higher education, also has the right to receive a postponement from military service. As a rule, the delay is equal to the time that is necessary for the training course. In total there can be no more than two such delays. So, for example, a child can finish a technical school and go to college. For the duration of all training, he will be granted a postponement from military service. In order for the conscript to receive a delay related to the training process, it is very important that he meets certain criteria. And only on condition that all four requirements are met, the conscription commission must decide on granting the conscript a deferment.
In the last two years, the number ofduration of the spring draft. Therefore, graduates of schools that have reached the age of eighteen should be able to enroll in educational institutions before July 15. This council is related to the fact that the postponement of military service for applicants is not provided. However, as you understand, to enter the educational institution, especially in high schools, until July 15 is almost impossible. After all, most of the entrance exams begin only in the second half of July, and the child simply does not physically have time to enter a university or a technical school. At the moment, this issue is under consideration of the state commission. However, no alternative solution has been adopted so far. However, some graduates have a chance to avoid military service immediately after school. To do this, the child must take an annual postponement from the army back in school, in grade 11. If the child successfully passes the entrance examinations and enters the university, he will be able to use the right of the second postponement related to training. If this is not the case, parents should keep in mind that there are no postponements between the end of the school and the admission to the university. And this means that with regard to the recruit, a decision may be made to institute a criminal case under Article 328 of the Russian Federation Criminal Code, for evading the call to military service. But in the event that the conscript has time to enter a university or a technical school before the court passes a conviction, he has the right to be released from criminal liability. This is due to the fact that there has been a change in circumstances, since the graduate has the full right to receive a legal delay from military service. In the event that a student, for whatever reason, is forced to take an academic leave, the length of the delay from military service increases exactly by the amount of time that academic leave will last. However, installments do not increase more than two years - it's also worth bearing in mind. In the event that in the course of training the student decides to transfer to another department or another HEI, the training program in which is different and the duration of studies is longer, the delay may also be increased, but not more than for a period of one year. Take this into account when transferring to another educational institution. Separate attention deserves postgraduate study - postponement from the army is given as follows. In the event that a young person has received a bachelor's degree, but continues to study for a master's degree, the draft commission is also obliged to grant the student a postponement for the period of further education. However, if training takes place on a specialist, postponement of military service is not provided. However, here too lies a small loophole. In most cases, draft commissions simply simply do not pay attention to such trivialities, which results in a delay for the entire period of training - about five to six years. But, unfortunately, in the event that the draftee still received a delay for obtaining a bachelor's degree - that is four years, for a further delay during the training for a specialist, the student, alas, may not even count. In order to properly issue a deferment from military service, the draftee must personally provide the military registration and enlistment office at the place of his registration with the necessary documents that confirm the right to deferment of military service. All documents must be authentic, photocopies are not allowed in any case. In addition to these documents, the draftee must write an application of the established pattern. Samples of applications are in every military enlistment office. Be sure to also take into account the fact that no recruiting commission decides to grant the conscript a postponement related to studies if the draftee has not passed the medical commission necessary to examine the state of health of the young person. That is why it is highly discouraged that the written application and necessary documents to the military enlistment office bring mothers of conscripts. Without his personal presence and passing medical examination, the guy automatically refers to the "black" list of people evading military service. And this can lead to the institution of criminal proceedings. And this - additional hassle and hassle, both for the guy and his parents.
Postponement for health reasons
Also very often there is a delay from the armyon health. As already mentioned above, if the conscript has certain illnesses, the decision of the conscription commission may be granted a deferment or full exemption from military service. As already mentioned above, the boy's parents must necessarily consult a doctor about any ailment. Otherwise, even if the conscript has a corresponding disease, which allows him to receive a respite, he can be called up fit for military service. Therefore, be sure to ensure that all complaints about health have been entered in the child's medical record. All available medical documents - cards, X-rays, hospital discharge - must be taken to the medical commission without fail. Of course, this does not save the draftee from the need to undergo a medical commission, but significantly increases the chances of obtaining a postponement from military service. There are strictly defined diseases, provided that the conscript receives a respite from the military service. In fairness, it should be noted that the list of such diseases is very, very large. Below are just a few of them, the most basic and most common:
- Intestinal infections and other infectious diseases, which are accompanied by skin rashes. For example, typhoid fever, hepatitis, salmonellosis, toxoplasmosis, which are not amenable to successful treatment.
- Tuberculosis of the lungs, pleura, bronchi. And this applies to all stages of the disease - from the inactive, without the isolation of the tubercle bacillus, to the open form of the disease.
- Other types of tuberculosis. For example, tuberculosis of bones, urogenital organs, joints and skin.
- The presence of HIV and AIDS.
- The presence of syphilis - both primary and secondary.
- Presence of cancerous tumors of any stages.
- The presence of benign tumors in a conscript if they disrupt the normal functioning of internal organs.
- Such blood diseases as leukemia, hemophilia, thrombocytopathy.
- Non-toxic nodular goiter, which causes disruption of the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Diabetes mellitus in insulin-dependent form, as well as all forms of obesity, except obesity of the first degree.
- All sorts of mental disorders caused by trauma, brain tumors, degenerative brain lesions. And the severity of the disease does not matter.
- The conscript has chronic alcoholism, as well as drug addiction. These diagnoses must be confirmed by the conclusion of a doctor - an expert in narcology, and the draftee - should be registered with the narcological dispensary.
- Epilepsy of any severity, as well as mental retardation of any stage.
- Poliomyelitis, encephalitis and meningitis of any severity.
- The presence in the history of the conscript of at least one case of intracranial hemorrhage, regardless of what was the cause.
- Reducing the visual acuity is less than 0.09.
- Significant reduction in hearing acuity.
- All kinds of heart defects and other heart diseases that threaten the health and life of the draftee.
- Hypertensive and ischemic diseases.
- Hemorrhoids, accompanied by prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- Damage or disease of the larynx and cervical spine, resulting in a significant violation of speech function.
- The presence of bronchial asthma in the recruit, regardless of its severity and the frequency of seizures.
- Problems with the dental system - periodontitis, periodontitis, the absence of more than ten teeth.
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Cirrhosis of the liver, hernia, prolapse of the rectum.
- Diseases of the skin - recurrent atopic dermatitis, wet eczema, psoriasis.
- Violation of the structure and formation of upper and lower extremities, in particular - flat feet, which makes it impossible to wear military footwear.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system - a violation of kidney function, dropsy testicles.
- There is a history of fractures of the spine and the base of the skull, at whatever age they occurred, even in a deep childhood.
- The presence of a draftee scars and scars on the face, which disfigure the face.
- The draftee's body weight is less than 45 kilograms, and the height is less than 150 centimeters.
- Enuresis - incontinence of urine at night.
- Strong stuttering of the draftee.
If the draftee is actually available, thena disease that gives the right to deferment of military service, doctors will give an opinion about medical examination of the state of health of a guy. However, a controversial situation may arise. So, for example, if doctors do not understand something, they can send a conscript to hospitalization in a hospital for a more detailed examination and clarification of the diagnosis. Please note that the examination of the draftee should be conducted in an ordinary state hospital. In no case is it inadmissible to hospitalize a draftee in a military hospital. Examination and treatment in military hospitals are held only by those citizens who are already real employees of the army. Going to the hospital for examination, it is also very important to take with you all the available medical documents. This will make it easier to diagnose and increase the chances of a conscript to receive a postponement from military service. In some cases, misunderstandings may occur in the military registration and enlistment office. In particular, some military committees may require that a draftee undergo a medical examination in a strictly defined medical institution. And so they can try to refuse to accept documents. This is happening, alas, because it is not a secret for anyone that there are often not enough conscripts in the ranks of the Russian army. Therefore, sometimes there is an unspoken agreement with some clinics in which the doctors simply "close" the eyes to the presence of certain recruits of diseases that can give them the right to postpone military service. Of course, this is not customary to say aloud, but still this phenomenon takes place. However, this is illegal and contradicts several laws, in particular, the right to choose. If suddenly you come across such a situation, you can safely file a complaint with a higher authority. And in this case, the truth will be on your side.
Postponement for family reasons
In addition to postponement for reasons of study and statushealth, there is also another type - a postponement for family reasons. There are various family circumstances, but considering that we are still talking about eighteen-year-old boys, to consider cases when a recruit gets a respite, because he is the father of two children and others. The delay in conscription is given not only in the presence of children, but also in a number of other cases. But the following reason for receiving a deferral for family reasons can be very important, especially if your family, for whatever reasons, is not complete. To receive a delay, the draftee must have four conditions at once:
- The draftee has a father, a mother, brothers or sisters, grandmothers or grandfathers.
- If it is a question of a brother or a sister, they should not reach the age of eighteen at the time of recruitment.
- If we are talking about older relatives, they are notshould be on full state support, or they should be invalids of the first or second group, or be the elderly. Or, need constant care or supervision, as they suffer from serious diseases.
- All of the above persons do not have anyone but a draftee who would be legally obligated to take care of them.
Of course, all of the above circumstancesare sad enough, but they, unfortunately, often take place. In order to receive such a delay, the conscript or the person who needs care must apply to the military commissariat and provide all supporting documents. Pay attention - the documents must be genuine, not photocopies. After reading this article, you in general learned about how to get a respite from the army. Whether you use it or not, it's up to you and your son to decide. And for sure you make the right decision. The main thing that any mother should remember is that her boy has already grown up and has become old enough to make his own decisions. Therefore, always consider the son's opinion when talking about such a serious matter as service in the army.