Blue eyes ... Hills Silver moonlight Andtrembling in the Indian summer Waltz, beckoning in the midst of darkness ... R. Kipling. The eyes are the mirror of the soul. We all know this expression. In the eyes you can read the thoughts of a person, understand his intentions, his feelings, his mood. The color of the eyes is our individuality, we get used to it from the beginning, we take it for granted, but after growing up, we try to give this color even more brightness and "mood". Blue eyes ... Looking at them, you can "drown in the transparent waves of the tender sea, or fly to the clear cloudless sky, and a well-thought-out and correctly applied make-up can enhance these impressions at times. What is he, the perfect makeup for blue eyes?
Choose an image for the color of hair
Effective blonde Blonde girls will suitlight, casual make-up, looking naturally and gently. Selecting a shade of shadows for the everyday image, stop at the gentle-lilac or silvery colors. Mascara choose gray or brown. And for a party, use darker colors - purple, lilac or turquoise. They perfectly underline the depth of the eyes, giving the look of expressiveness and openness. You can also use puff plum or bronze shades and blue ink. Blondes need to be careful with the sand and green shades, because they make the face pale, and the look is dull and expressionless. Redhead Devil Red-haired women are perfectly suited to all shades of brown: from light sand to "thick" chocolate. Here you need to build on the tone of your hair. Evening makeup requires the presence of bronze tones and Bordeaux colors. Will complement your shining look with a chocolate or wine pencil and dark brown mascara. With such make-up, you will become the owner of a languid, fascinating look, from which no man can tear himself away. Fatal brunette Passionate and burning brunettes with blue eyes, probably the dream of many men. This unusual combination is especially intriguing, if you apply deep blue shadows on your eyelids, adding them with black eyeliner. From this, your view will become even deeper. You can also use more calm shadows: gray and soft blue. Mascara, of course, is black. Whichever hair color you have, do not be afraid to experiment. All of the above tips are common, your own image can be anything. You should consider not only the hair color, but also the skin tone. Every woman knows how to choose her own, individual image, here the main thing is not to stop and go to the end. Never give up those or other flowers simply because they did not like you visually. Be sure to try it for yourself, but suddenly this, unattractive at first glance, shade, is right for you.
The technique of applying makeup for blue eyes
Let's try to "draw" one of the images of a blue-eyed beauty. So…
- We put on the eyelid line with the help of blue shadows or pencil. The upper eyelid is "drawn" in gray and horizontally shaded;
- We apply color mascara, in this image the brown shade will look good;
- To enhance the effect, the mascara is applied in several layers.
- If you want to visually increase your eyes, choose shades of blue shades, and to strengthen the color of the eyes will help golden or bronze colors.
And a few more tips:
- To make the eyes appear deeper, you can use black eyeliner, drawing raised arrows, and black mascara;
- A memorable catchy image is created using pink, lilac or turquoise shades of shadows;
- In order not to look vulgar, excessive cosmetics should be avoided. Do not use greasy pencils, try to apply as thin as possible;
- Be sure to carefully shade the transitions between the shadows, so that they become almost invisible, and one color smoothly changed into another;
- Well, if the base shadows match the color of your skin.
And remember, if you have blue eyes,you are incredibly lucky. After all, this is one of the rarest shades. Your eyes are able to fascinate and fascinate everyone, and despite the slight coolness of the look, they have an unforgettable attraction. We advise you to read: