How many times have you admired the perfect skinmodels that advertise various cosmetics. But did you know that most of them in real life are simple girls who are not particularly beautiful? The thing is that before the shooting models are made competent make-up, which masks all the skin imperfections. And the main merit in this belongs to proofreaders.
What is the corrector for the face?
Corrector for the face is a speciala cosmetic product that allows you to mask small skin imperfections, hide bruises under the eyes and redness. Thanks to the corrector your face will look perfect, if, of course, it's right to choose the tool and use it competently. By type, corrective agents can be divided into two:
- Color corrector for masking redness and pigment spots and other skin imperfections
- Corrector for the length of the complexion
What are the correctors
For those who have never used a proofreader,it will be rather difficult to understand which one is best suited for a particular purpose. So let's figure out which corrective tools can be and how to choose them. Sometimes it may take even several types of concealer, and they are liquid, solid and oily. Separately, you can select color correctors
- Liquid proofreader
This tool is very similar in consistence tofoundation fluid. It happens in tubes, glass jars with a special stick on the lid for application and in the form of automatic pencils. Use liquid proofreader for the face is not easy, since it is on a water-based, low-fat basis. So, you need to distribute the tool quickly enough, otherwise you risk hiding some spots and earning others. For the application of liquid correction agents, a handy brush or handmade skill is needed. Although, the automatic pencil is a little more convenient, since the concealer is distributed evenly on the brush.
- Solid proofreader
To this type of proofreader for the face can be attributedall corrective pencils and sticks. They are easy to apply, do not spread over the skin, do not clog up wrinkles and wrinkles, which means it will be easy to apply such a tool even to those who have never used a face corrector. In addition, modern formulas allow the creation of hard concealers with a sufficiently delicate texture and various vitamin supplements, which has a positive effect on the skin condition.
- Oil Proofreader
Oil corrective means morethey resemble the theatrical make-up for consistency and are suitable for masking pigment spots, dark circles under the eyes and other brightly expressed shortcomings. Due to the dense texture, such a corrector will completely hide the problem and will create a perfectly smooth face. It is easy to use, since the product is not too liquid.
- Color Correctors
Color correctors exist in different textures andcolors. Each of them is designed to work with specific facial imperfections. For example, the green color is perfect for masking redness and inflammation, yellow helps hide dark circles under the eyes, and a pink corrector will hide pigmentation. Various skin color consilers help to mask freckles and even the skin color of the face, and a corrector with reflective particles will make wrinkles less noticeable.
How to use the corrector for the face?
Now, with the choice of the corrector all the more orless understandable, it's time to understand the rules of application of this miracle of the means. There are not many of them, but adherence to such simple tips will save you time on make-up and create an ideal person for future work.
- Before applying the corrector, be sure to moisturize the skin with a cream and allow it to absorb a little;
- Apply a small amount of correctivemeans for a problem site of a skin and distribute by cautious driving movements with the help of fingertips. It is important not to rub the corrector too much, otherwise it will not perform its function;
- Solid concealers are applied over the tonal base, liquid, colored and oily are best applied to the tone.
- Masking freckles or small pigment spots,apply the corrector pointwise, to work directly on the problem area of the skin. Do not put too much money, otherwise you will get stains on your face instead of an even tone;
- In order to avoid spotting, mix liquid color correctors with a tonal base. So they lie better and do not stand out;
- In order to hide dark circles under the eyesit is better to use liquid concealer-pencil or oily corrector. Apply it most conveniently with a synthetic brush, and then neatly distribute it with fingertips driving in droplets and powder;
- Applying a tonal basis on top of the corrector, try not to stretch the skin and not too much spread out the remedy, otherwise you will simply erase the corrector and reduce the result to nothing.
These simple rules will allow you to competentlydisguise the shortcomings of your appearance and give the person a more even color. If you've ever heard someone say: "I do not use proofreaders, because it's too complicated," you know, this person simply does not know how to apply corrective tools correctly. And you know and can use this knowledge for your beauty. We advise you to read: