Wavy hair is the dream of many women, and if youwould like to become the owner of curly locks, then, of course, you are not alone in your desires. Magnificent curly locks never go out of fashion, because they look very beautiful and incredibly sexy. But do not be envious of the owners of natural curls, because make wavy hair has long been no problem. Moreover, there are quite a few methods of curling nowadays. To hair become wavy, you need to change their structure by using chemicals, heat or drying, until it is wrapped in something. You can visit the hairdresser, where you will do long-term curling or styling on curlers. This will give you a guaranteed high-quality result, because your hair will be taken by a professional. But if you do not want to expose your hair to chemicals or hot air, you can achieve the effect of wavy hair at home - alone or with the help of, for example, a friend. Among other things, this will help you and save money!
How to make your hair wavy
We can offer you a few simpleways with which you can make beautiful waves on your hair. And we will start, perhaps, with the oldest methods. On rags Even our great-grandmothers made themselves curls in such a way - it was called "to wind hair on curlers." It is necessary to take small strips of fabric and in the middle of their length wind the "roll" of paper. The paper will be the basis on which it is necessary to wind hair. And, the hair should be quite wet. To begin better with the lower strands. Lift the hair up and prick them. From the bottom of the hair, separate the strand and screw it onto the paper roll. When the hair is wrapped, take the tips of the cloth that hang on the sides of the wound strand, and tie them with a knot, binding the wound hair. Do this until you have wound all the strands. If you want to get larger curls, then wind the voluminous strands of hair. If you want to get curls smaller, then the strands should be thinner, and you can wind them straight on rags, without paper. Keep the hair on the hairpins should be at least five hours, so wind it in this way is best for the night. Screw the hair on rags, and in the morning untwist them - quite a painstaking job, but the result will please you very much. Wavy hair, wound in this way, does not unwind for a long time, and curls retain their shape even with high humidity (for example, in rain). On the barrettes This is also a fairly old method. Wash your head, then let hair dry slightly. Separate the strand, with your fingers, twist the ring from your hair. Further our grandmothers fastened a ring of hair all the same rags. We can offer to fix the hair with the help of small stick-crabs. With this method, air has more access to the hair, and the moisture from them evaporates faster. Once the hair has dried, remove the rags or hair clips and gently comb the curls. That they last longer, hair should be sprinkled with varnish. And you can also use hair styling even before you start spinning strands. With the help of mousse You can quickly achieve a slight waviness, using only a towel and mousse for styling hair. All you need to do is wash your hair thoroughly with a towel and then apply mousse for hair styling. Then you have to lower your head down so that the hair hangs freely, and begin to squeeze the hair in your palms, crushing each strand from the bottom up. Strive for the hair to fall down with a free wave. You can help yourself by lightly drying your hair with a hairdryer, setting a small head of air. Continue to crush the hair until they are completely dry. Curls in this way, of course, you will not do, but your hair will look very lush and will lie down in a light wave. On hair curlers On hair curlers women wound hair from a long time, but right now there is a huge variety of all kinds of forms and types of these devices for curling hair. This is plastic curlers, and curlers made of foam rubber, velcro, electrical, paraffin ... They come in different diameters - for small or large curls. Typically, small-diameter hair curlers are used for shorter hair, and curlers of larger diameter - for long hair. On cold curlers wind wet hair and do not untwist them until they are completely dry. And on hot curlers (for example, electric or paraffin) it is necessary to wind dry hair. In this case, the curlers are removed only after they have completely cooled down. Do you know how to make hair curly with a curling iron? To begin with, you need to choose the right curling tongs. If you are the owner of long hair, then you need to buy a ploy, which has a longer trunk. Shorter hair can be successfully wound with conventional forceps. Here's how to act:
- Wash hair with a hair dryer or give it todry naturally. If you want to protect your hair from heat exposure during winding on hot tongs, apply a special protective spray on the strands.
- Divide the dried hair into three or fourparts, fix them with rubber bands or clips. This will simplify the process of curling, as the harvested strands will not disturb you. In addition, you will be sure that you wind all the hair, not missing a single strand.
- Grab one small strand, wrap it aroundtrunk of the hearth. Securing the lock with a clamp of forceps, hold it in this position for ten to fifteen seconds, so that the hair is warmed up properly and fixed the shape.
- Each curled locks pinch with a barrette so that it does not remain hanging while you curl the rest of the strands, otherwise the curl will not properly hold the shape.
- Continue so to curl all the hair, until you have wound all the strands.
- When the curls cool down, remove all hairpins and sprinkle your hair with your favorite varnish, which will prolong the life of your curls.
Another original and convenient way withsock Sometimes it happens that a woman absolutely does not have time to mess around with papillot, hair curler or curling iron, but you still want to look good all the same. For example, if you are a young mommy with long hair - youth takes its own, one wants to look attractive, but cares for a child take up all of your time. And certainly, your long hair is at the very end of the list of necessary things and worries. Then you should definitely try this method - perming hair without using any improvised means, except ... sock! After reading the description of this method, you can treat him with distrust - will the hair be firmly held by the toe and will it really give the desired effect? But - let's talk about everything in order! Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to make hair wavy with a sock:
- The first thing you should do is"Borrow" from her husband's one sock. It is better to take a thin, but as long as possible specimen. Cut off at the toe of a small toe, and then roll towards the rubber band "bagel" from the resulting tissue tube. Done! We can guarantee that from now on this will be your most favorite hairdresser's "tool"!
- The next step is to collect dry hair in a high tail. Arrange the tail so high on the back of the head, as soon as you get it - at least on the top. Fasten the tail as usual - an elastic band for the hair.
- Now sprinkle water on the tail of the hair. Do not wet them too much, otherwise your hair will not dry out overnight. Rather, the hair should be a little wet. (By twisting the hair in this way several times, you can determine the optimum moisture for your hair).
- Take the toe bagel and thread the tipIts tail is through its inner hole. Push the roller from the sock just below the end of the hair. Then evenly distribute the hair along the "bagel", tucking the ends of the hair under it. Begin to roll on the "bagel" hair, moving towards the beginning of the tail.
- Screw the hair on the toe until you reach the base of the tail. Try to keep the hair upright so that they wind on the "bagel" evenly.
- When you are done, you will have anice "bagel", only now from hair. There is no need to fix it with anything, it will hold well, even at night. The most interesting thing is that you already have a pretty beautiful hairstyle!
- Now go to bed with anticipation of whatbeautiful hair will be at you tomorrow. In the morning, unfold the "bagel" from the hair, and - that's it! You have on your head a shock of beautiful soft curls! Your hair will look great, and wavy they will be quite long.
Perhaps, this method is the most convenient, because:
- To wind hair on a "bagel", you need less than a minute;
- Do not work on hair with high temperature (hair dryer or curling iron), which breaks the hair structure and significantly dehydrates them;
- For most hair types, no hair styling products are required;
- To sleep with such a "bagel" is very comfortable, which can not be said about hair curlers and even about curlers;
- Hair after winding looks just wonderful, as if you were in the hands of a hairdresser.
As you can see, the methods of curling hair reallymuch like the old, invented by our great-grandmothers, and new ones that appeared recently. Try it, choose the most suitable method for yourself. And perhaps, you yourself will come up with something new, something that many will like and will be transmitted from mouth to mouth and from generation to generation. After all, it's not the gods who burn pots, after all! We advise you to read: