Acne and acne are a common problem thatoften contributes to the development of complexes about the appearance. There are situations when they even interfere with the device of personal life and career. Some people have been struggling with this problem for years. Getting rid of it is not easy. The reasons for the appearance of acne are many. There is an opinion that this problem affects, mainly, adolescents in the period of maturation due to hormonal changes in the body. However, it is not. Acne can disturb anyone, regardless of gender and age.
The main causes of acne
There are several degrees of disease
To avoid severe complications, it is necessary to begin to treat acne at an early stage. In addition, remember several factors that contribute to the development of the disease:
If you do not start taking measures in time, then frompimples will be difficult to get rid of. In addition, after them there are spots and even scars. And if on the body they are easy to hide, then on the face often does not help even foundation and powder. Therefore, after getting rid of acne begins struggle with traces, which after them remain. Depending on the neglect of the situation on the face there are different types of acne scars - from unobtrusive spots to deep scars. Most often on the spot of acne are formed the so-called trophic scars, which are grooves with rounded edges. They are formed due to a lack of collagen. However, there are also bulging scars - hypertrophic, or keloid. The third type is normotrophic scars, which are on par with the skin. They are light in color and have a flat appearance, are close in elasticity to normal skin tissues. If you do nothing, they will remain for life. And with the right timely treatment, if you do not completely get rid of, then at least smooth the scars from acne. In general, for each type of scars, you need to choose your own method of treatment. For example, what will improve the situation with trophic scars can be harmful to keloids. In particularly severe cases, surgical intervention may be required. An unpleasant scar is either excised or, on the contrary, a piece of healthy tissue is added to the affected area. The duration of this procedure is not more than an hour. From less deep and noticeable acne scars, you can get rid of in the salon with the help of cosmetic procedures that will provide you in virtually any beauty salon.
Cosmetic procedures for the removal of acne scars
Dermabrasion, or mechanical peelingcosmetologists have long worked on techniques that allow you to cure the scars left after acne. As a result, a method was invented, such as chemical peeling. It consists in the fact that special brushes, rotating at high speed, cleanse the face, removing the surface layer of the skin and, you can say, grind it. In this way, you can get rid of not only acne scars, but also of age spots, freckles, fine wrinkles and tattoos. However, this is a rather painful procedure that aggressively affects the skin. Sometimes even bleeding may occur. Dermabrasion is performed under local anesthesia. The rehabilitation period lasts about a month. After the procedure, a scab forms on the face, which should disappear after about a week. If the procedure is performed incorrectly or prepared for it, you risk acquiring new scars. There may also be complications in the form of bacterial infections. Before deciding on dermabrasion, think about whether you really can not do without such serious interference. If this is still necessary, contact only experienced, experienced specialists. Microdermabrasion This method is more gentle compared to the one presented above. Microdermabrasion is an abrasive peeling. Everyone knows that many cosmetics companies produce whole sets for conducting microdermabrasion. However, do not be illusions themselves. These cosmetics will not bring the desired effect. Such procedure should be carried out by a specialist, so that positive results from it follow. With microdermabrasion, blood vessels are not affected. Skin treatment is not too deep. Therefore, this procedure is practically painless. Before turning to microdermabrasion, it is necessary to consult with an experienced beautician. He will determine how many procedures you will need. In order to cure scars, it is often necessary to undergo a whole course of treatment. Laser grinding First of all, it should be noted that modern cosmetology uses several types of laser:
- Erbium laser, which deeply enough burns scar tissue;
- Carbon dioxide laser, sealing structure of the rumen.
The procedure is performed under anesthesia. The rehabilitation period is quite painful. After the procedure, redness and swelling remain. To ease the condition, sometimes mask and bandages are prescribed. Cryodestruction - treatment with liquid nitrogen With the help of cold, they successfully get rid of shallow scars.
You can try scars from acne and without helpcosmetologists. To do this, try treatment with medications bought in a pharmacy or prepared independently. Various creams and ointments that will promote resorption and gradual healing. One of the most popular and effective drugs is contractubecks, which is available in the form of a gel. It normalizes the process of skin regeneration and makes it softer and more elastic. The structure kontraktubeksa includes allantoin, an extract of onions and heparin. All these components are able to influence the scar tissue and contribute to the recovery processes. Kontraktubeks is applied pointwise to the affected areas. Treatment should be started as soon as possible. You can apply the gel and several times a day. The only contraindication to the application kontraktubeksa - is the individual intolerance of the components.
Folk remedies are the most sparing andA painless way to get rid of acne scars. However, it acts only on shallow, small scars. In any case, traditional methods can be used safely, as they have virtually no contraindications, except for allergic reactions to certain components.
- Effectively copes with the problem of scars after acne clay.
1 teaspoon of clay, best of all green,pour in the same amount of very cold water and stir. Should be a creamy mass without lumps. Add a few drops of any essential oil here. Blend the mixture point-wise on the problem areas. Leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Dilute 1 teaspoon of white clay with 10 ml of water and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Lubricate this composition with scars and leave for 15 minutes. Masks based on clay are best used every other day for two weeks.
- Deeper scars are well acted upon by a mask ofhoney and cinnamon. And these products, for sure, will be found in the house of every mistress. One teaspoon of honey and mix the same amount of cinnamon to a homogeneous mass. Apply pointwise to the affected area, after 20 minutes, rinse.
- Cucumber juice is known for its whiteningproperties. With the help of this vegetable, you can also remove stains left after acne. Mask with a complex composition is not necessary. You can apply to your face just a cucumber, cut into thin rings or rubbed on a small grater.
- Prepare a decoction of parsley. For this, pour 200 g of crushed greenery with a glass of boiling water. Wait a couple of hours, or better the night, until it is fed. Pour the broth into ice molds. Frozen cubes wipe your face in the morning and evening. Thus, not only will the scars become less visible after acne, but the skin of the face will be tightened.
- Not bad proven in the fight against scarringafter pimples tincture of St. John's wort. 2 tablespoons dried grass fill with a glass of alcohol. Pour the liquid into a container with darkened glass and close the lid tightly. The composition should be infused in a dark place for 10 days. Lubricate your face daily.
- Essential oils for the treatment of acne scars can beuse both independently and by adding to any masks manufactured at home. In any case, they will have a positive impact. Especially effective in the fight against scars after acne geranium, lavender essential oils, as well as myrrh oil.
- But apple cider vinegar to get rid ofscars and spots, you can wash yourself. However, before use, it must be diluted with water in a ratio of 3: 1. After washing with apple cider vinegar, be sure to use a moisturizing cream. You can make from this solution and lotions.
Treatment of acne scars on the face is a long process. Have enough patience - and you will succeed!