With the onset of cold weather, the skin, as a rule, requiresspecial care. Now she as never needs not only moisturizing and vitamin nutrition, but above all - in a thorough cleansing. For these purposes, beauticians recommend from time to time to use exfoliating remedies: cream or scrub. Believe me, such a seemingly simple procedure as a peeling, is capable of creating real miracles with the skin. However, in order for the skin to always look fresh, clean, radiant and radiant, you need to know how to properly perform the procedure that releases the skin from the stratum corneum.
Basic rules of peeling
The rules here are simple: First you should thoroughly clean the skin. Then apply any exfoliating compound to it. At the same time, try not only not to stretch the skin, but avoiding the eye area, gently massage your face in circular motions. In order to bring your face in order takes only a few minutes. Owners of oily skin is recommended to wash off the scrub first with warm, then with cold water. Whereas with dry and sensitive skin - warm water at room temperature. After this, wipe the face with a toner and apply any nourishing cream to it. In this case, do not forget that too frequent such a procedure can lead to thinning of the stratum corneum, resulting in the skin becomes open for various infections. Too frequent peeling procedure breaks the water-salt balance in the tissues, all this leads to drying and irritation of the skin. Therefore, exfoliating procedures for oily skin are recommended to be done no more often than once a week, and for dry - once in 10 days. You can prepare such a useful cosmetic product at home. However, for this you should take into account such an important point as the compliance of the prepared scrub to your skin type.
Cleanser for any skin
- Thoroughly mix the following ingredients: 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of glycerin, 2-3 tablespoons of salt. spoons of white clay (you can buy in any pharmacy). This composition is enough for several times.
- Mix all the ingredients: 1/3 cup almonds and 1/4 cup oat grains (grinded in a coffee grinder), 0.5 liters of white cosmetic clay, 1/4 cup lavender flowers, 1/8 cup rosemary. The resulting composition retains its properties for a long time in a tightly closed vessel. As required, take 1 tbsp. Spoon the mixture and dilute with warm water until a uniform paste is obtained. Use as a normal mask, applying to face skin for 10 minutes.
For dry and normal skin
- Mix in a ratio of 1: 2 normal table salt and sour cream. Mix well and use the mixture as a scrub.
- Stir until a uniform thick paste 1 tbsp. a spoonful of finely chopped oatmeal with a few drops of olive oil.
- Mix 1 part of milk powder and 2 parts of ground milkHercules and store this compound in the refrigerator. As necessary, dilute 1 teaspoon of the mixture with warm water immediately before the exfoliation procedure itself.
For oily skin
For this type of skin can be recommendedmask-peeling from fresh cabbage. To do this, mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of fine salt with 1 tbsp. spoon fresh cabbage passed through the meat grinder. The resulting gruel is applied to the cleansed face, excluding the area around the eyes, and for 5 minutes rub it into the skin in circular motions. Then wash and wipe the skin with a piece of ice.
For healthy skin of the face
Cut to a mushy condition 1 glass(or barberry), squeeze the juice through a double layer of gauze, dilute it in 100 grams of water and cook the usual jelly without the addition of sugar, diluting 1 teaspoon of starch in a small amount of water. After it has cooled, apply a thin layer on the face and neck skin. After 15-20 minutes, rinse the mask-peeling with cool water and wipe the skin with a tonic. All of the above recipes contribute to the wonderful cleansing of the skin, giving it freshness and health.
The use of scrubs requires certain rules:
- It is not recommended to combine cleansing masks and exfoliating procedures.
- Apply scrub always only to damp skin.
- Do not try to dilute the scrub with a tonic, use warm water for this.
Peeling allows not only to erase small wrinkles from the face, but also gives the skin radiance and charm. We advise you to read: