Household and professional hair straighteners- is a styling device that allows you to provide a smooth surface of the strands by heating special plates, between which a curl is clamped. Today, manufacturers offer a variety of types of ironing.
What should be the coating of the rectifier plates?
Plating the plates of the fuse-plate is called today by manufacturers in completely different ways, but their purpose remains the same:
- prevention of overheating, uniform heating of strands without overheating points;
- Reduce friction when laying between hair andplates. The best instruments have a high smoothness, which makes it possible to make the piling as stable as possible in the shortened time of contact between the hot surface and strands;
- The material of the linings must be such that whenthe use of special cosmetics for thermo-lining did not adhere to their surface. This will protect the strands from overheating, negative heat effects. Do not forget that quality ploys have an easily cleanable surface, unlike cheap ones;
- it is desirable to have an ionized coating.
The styling plates themselves can be:
What should be the dimensions of the plates? All straightening devices can have different plates, the width of which is different. There are very narrow, with a width of only 2.5 cm, and there are wider ones. Choosing a curling bar is necessary on the basis of what strands will fit. For thin fit narrow plates, for thicker hair - broad. Narrow ploys are recommended for laying curls, with wide it is simply impossible. But wide give the chance to reduce time for creation of a hairdress. Also, wide patches (ceramic or metal) can be corrugated, that is, the hairdo will come from unusual strands of corrugation. Why do I need ionization? Some professional fuses have a special ionization function. Why is it needed? The essence of ionization is that all plates of the device are covered with a special ionic layer (for example, from tourmaline), which when heated releases a stream of negatively charged ions. They envelop each hair, quickly restore the water balance inside it. Not all devices today have such a function that allows you to keep your hair smooth, docile, shiny. Of the additional positive bonuses from the use of the ionization function, it should be noted that the hair ceases to be electrified, that is, the hairstyle remains unchanged, always looks very attractive and neat.
How to choose a hair straightener?
In order to choose a professional rectifier, it is necessary to pay attention to a number of factors, among which:
- class of the device. Produced not only professional, but also household ploys, which do not have the proper functions and so precise temperature control;
- heating time. For professional it is only a couple of seconds, but domestic heat is much longer, although their price is much lower;
- the presence of a temperature regulator is no less important, since failure to comply with the proper temperature level adversely affects the condition of the hair;
- the ability to choose a mode according to the type of hair;
- material coating plaque plates (ceramics are best, it does not have such a negative effect on the condition of the hair);
- form and width of plates. It is best to take curls with rounded ends, this will enable you to wind the strands in different directions. A flat ceramic plate is suitable for this, but you can also use corrugated plates that create a very attractive effect;
- the presence of additional attachments allows you to create a variety of styling.
When buying, you should give preference onlyThe brand will be tested, even if their cost is higher. This will provide an opportunity to preserve the health and shine of hair, their excellent condition when styling. The effect of the hair straightener on the hair The level of exposure to the hair on the hair depends on whether you use the appliance correctly. Some people have to iron their hair every day, and the condition of the hair does not change at all, for others it is enough once to make the hair dull and brittle. The fact is that using a curd bar with high temperatures dries the hair, depriving it of the necessary moisture. If it does not provide additional moisturizing and care, then your hair will become unattractive, dry, brittle, lose its natural beauty. Therefore, laying with ironing is recommended not to be done very often, without fail, using for this purpose cosmetic special means intended for thermo-laying.
We make stylish hairstyles with the help of a rectifier
Straight hair is so beautiful! A brilliant, luxurious wave that flows in the wind or between the fingers, can conquer anyone. But, strange as it may seem, straight hair was rarely popular. Not so long ago, the sign of stylish hair was lush "chemical hats" on the head, and in the ancient world, straight hair was worn only as a sign of mourning. Everything has changed in recent years, in our days styling with straight hair is a sign of style and excellent taste. But today the use of a curling bar allows you to create the most unusual and attractive hairstyles. So how can you make the styling with ironing? It's very simple, you need to prepare for this:
- selected ployka (better that the edges of the plates were slightly rounded);
- Foam or gel for thermal bonding;
- varnish for fixation. It is also suitable for hot styling, it allows you to not only fix your hair, but also protect your hair.
Before you start laying, you need tocarefully wash and dry hair, then apply a special thermal protective agent, gel or foam for styling. The strands of hair are divided into separate small parts, each is wound from the root, it must be held vertically. Circular motion rectifier is sent to the tips of the string, if the result does not satisfy you, then the process should be repeated. Do not delay the ironing for a long time, as the hair can be severely damaged. After laying the hair should be sprinkled with lacquer for thermal bonding, but only when the hair is cold. This will allow your hair to stay all day. Doing your hair, do not forget that the temperature of the plates is higher than that of the forceps, that is, it must be set according to the type of hair. For damaged ringlets, it is better to put the regulator at 110-150 degrees, for normal ones - at 160, for hard and thick ones - at 220. It is not recommended that the plaque stayed on one site for more than five seconds.
Useful tips for beginners
So that your hair is not damaged by using a curling iron, you need to follow several helpful tips:
Choose a hair iron follows verycarefully, because it depends on it, whether you keep your hair healthy. It is necessary to pay attention to many factors, among which is the material for making straightening plates, the presence of a thermostat and many others. The choice of plaques and cosmetics for hair care will preserve their excellent condition.