During facial treatment, it is important not only to applydifferent masks, using natural products, but also include cosmetic clay in their composition. This product is considered unique, because it is ideal for restoring youth and skin health. Cosmetic clay can be of several types, but today we will talk specifically about the blue. It contains numerous useful substances, including mineral salts and microelements. Among the trace elements (iron, phosphates, silicon, magnesium), radium is particularly isolated, which is present in pure form in clay. A mask of blue clay is used to cleanse the skin, giving it a shining and fresh look. No less important is the fact that cosmetic clay for the face can remove excess amount of sebum, eliminate peeling, redness, and also avoid irritation. Masks made from cosmetic clay can be used for oily and dry skin. Blue clay is an ecological substance of natural origin that is able to saturate the epidermis with useful substances, activate metabolism and improve blood circulation in cells. Clay - a great anti-inflammatory, cleansing pores, relieves acne and acne. Cosmetologists use blue clay with a prophylactic purpose: to eliminate skin diseases and correction of face tone. With this natural component, you can improve the contour of the face, smooth wrinkles, because among others, the mask of blue clay is famous for its tightening effect.
Before we analyze the variety of clay masks, let's take a look at some of the nuances of their use. So:
- Regular use (1-2 times weekly);
- The therapeutic effect of the mask is significantly increased if 2-3 drops of aromatic oil are added;
- Do not smile and do not talk, the muscles of the face should be calm;
- The mask should be kept on the face for at least 20 minutes;
- Before applying, the face should be thoroughly cleaned;
- And after use, apply a nourishing or moisturizing cream.
Now let's look at which masks from blueclay, for what purpose are used. It should also be said that masks in pure form are very suitable for oily skin. Owners of normal and dry skin types, of course, can also use non-mixed clay masks. However, remember that after application you may have reddening, which will take place in 20-30 minutes, so you do not need to worry about it.
Recipes of masks from clay
To prepare a classic clay maskit is necessary to connect the blue clay with water in a proportional ratio of 1: 2. Stir thoroughly the resulting composition, until you get a homogeneous mass, similar to sour cream. After that, the mixture of blue clay should be applied a small layer on the previously cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté, leaving the areas around the eyes and nose intact. This treatment should last at least 20 minutes. After the time has elapsed, it is necessary to thoroughly wash the clay from the skin and apply a cream to it. Masks for dry skin
- Blue clay should be diluted with fresh sour cream orcream and a little water. The resulting mixture is applied to the face and neck, wait until the mask is completely dry. After you wash the mask off your face, apply a nourishing cream;
- A tablespoon of blue clay should be mixed witha teaspoon of liquid bee honey, 30-40 drops of lemon juice. It will get too thick, you can add a small amount of water to it. Now we put the mixture on the face, neck and décolleté. After 30 minutes, the clay mask should be thoroughly rinsed with cool water, and to improve the effect, you can wipe the skin with lemon slices. Complete therapy with cold compresses.
Mask for oily skin For this recipe, you need to calculate the funds as a percentage:
- 20 parts of blue clay powder;
- 10 parts of talc;
- 1 part of alum;
- 5 grams of glycerin and 5 grams of alcohol;
- 30 grams of water.
All carefully mix. The resulting mixture must be quickly applied to the face, avoiding areas around the eyes and eyebrows. Also, when applying the mask, you need to retreat from the edge of the hair at least a centimeter. Such a mixture dries out quickly enough, while forming a white mask. The duration of this procedure is no more than 15 minutes. After the time has elapsed, the skin should be cleaned with a soft cotton swab. But the recipes described below, have a specific action: clean, bleach, nourish, refresh. It all depends on the ingredients selected.
- Mask for problem skin. For this mask, you need to mix 3 tablespoons of clay powder, 10-15 drops of lemon juice and 30 grams of alcohol. The resulting mass is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes;
- Nourishing mask. Blue clay should be diluted with cold water and add a yolk or olive oil, or lemon juice, or honey. Remember - you can only diversify the mask with just one additional remedy;
- Cleansing mask. For the cleansing mask, take 2 tablespoons of blue clay, dilute with plain water and stir until a uniform consistency is obtained. To the resulting mixture, add 2 tablespoons of rice flour. This clay mask cleans pores very well;
- Whitening mask. Beforehand, you need to soak 1-3 tablespoons of oatmeal. After that, these flakes should be mixed with blue clay and add a few drops of lemon juice. The resulting mask of clay whitens the skin well, removes pigment spots, narrows the pores;
- A refreshing mask. To obtain a refreshing mask that will help to acquire a pleasant complexion, it is necessary to dilute the powder of blue clay with fresh milk. It is recommended to use this mask twice a week;
- Mask from acne. As you know, blue clay has antibacterial properties and is capable of drying the skin of the face, which is a very successful method to combat bothersome acne. To make a mask for acne, you need to take half a tablespoon of blue clay, add four drops of apple cider vinegar and a small amount of cold water (preferably boiled). The resulting mixture should be stirred until the formation of gruel and evenly distributed over the face.
Before you start using masks withblue clay, remember one more tip: to enhance the effectiveness of the result, you can dilute the powder of blue clay with decoction of herbs that correspond to the type of your skin. We advise you to read: