Have you ever seen such apicture - a girl in the store greedily looks around the delicatessen on the shelves, sighs heavily, sends a packet of kefir and a pack of buckwheat to her basket and goes to the checkout? If so, then you are facing a person who will try a buckwheat diet. What kind of diet is it, how many days should it sit on and what results can be expected? Why put yourself in such pain? According to the statement of the highly experienced "professionals" who thoroughly studied all the existing methods of losing weight, sitting on a buckwheat diet for a week, you can get rid of 6-10 extra pounds. Agree, for 7 days the results are very impressive! There is something to suffer! Only here is it true? Let's understand.
About buckwheat and yogurt
The two main products that make up thebuckwheat diet - it's buckwheat and yogurt. Why are they? Buckwheat is considered one of the most useful cereals. It contains a lot of protein, potassium, iron, iodine and phosphorus, as well as vitamins P, B6, B1, B2. This low-carb diet is recommended by dietitians to be regularly included in the diet for those who suffer from hypertension, anemia and various liver diseases. Fiber, present in buckwheat, plays the role of a kind of "broom", effectively relieving the body of toxins. Dieticians and cosmetologists will echo. They believe that this is just a "well of beauty", helping to nourish and maintain hair, skin and nails in good condition. Kefir is a useful fermented milk product that contains calcium, protein and vitamins B12, A, B2. It helps to improve digestion and, as a consequence, the removal of toxins and toxins. And lactic acid bacteria successfully fight with putrefactive processes in the intestine. The combination of these two products allows not only to lose excess weight, but also to normalize the work of the intestines, cleanse the liver and reduce the manifestation of skin diseases such as dermatitis. What else should you know about yogurt? When buying it, carefully look at the date of manufacture. The product, manufactured less than 24 hours ago, usually has a laxative effect and, in addition, can lead to flatulence. But if yogurt for more than three days, then it can cause constipation.
Menu of buckwheat diet
Buckwheat diet refers to the category of hard, andseven days - the term is not small. And to ensure that the results do not disappoint you, you need to approach it with all seriousness. For example, groats should be prepared in a special way. However, there is nothing complicated here. In the evening, before going to bed, measure the necessary amount of buckwheat - as a rule, one glass per day is enough. Bat it with boiling water. Drain the water. Pour another portion of boiling water at a rate of 1.5 cups of liquid per 1 cup of cereals. Wrap the saucepan with a warm blanket and leave it till morning. Buckwheat is ready. Brew it no longer required. The diet menu is very simple. During all seven days it is allowed to eat as much buckwheat porridge as you want. You do not have to feel hungry - eat at least every hour! True, there are also their shortcomings - from a variety of sauces, seasonings and even salt will need to be discarded. Yes, and the last meal should be, at least, 4-5 hours before "rebound". In extreme cases, before going to bed you can drink a little yogurt. And even then - it is undesirable. Now about kefir. For this diet, use low-fat, 1%. For a day - one liter. Ideally, if you get to drink it, either half an hour before, or half an hour after a meal. But if you feel that there is porridge "dry" does not come out - nothing terrible. You can drink it or even pour kefir. The next moment is drinking. During the day, you must drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid. Only in this case you will manage to achieve the desired effect in seven days. Of the drinks will suit - green tea, mineral water without gas, herbal teas. If desired, they can add lemon. But sugar, of course, should not be included in your diet. If you can not live without coffee or black tea - pamper yourself with a cup. But no more than twice a day! Yes, do not forget about multivitamins! During this course they must be taken.
To help slimming
Of course, ideally, if you can clearlyfollow all the recommendations, and you have enough willpower not to change the menu. Then the results are guaranteed. But what if after a few days you feel that you can not even look at buckwheat anymore? In order not to break and not pounce greedily on fried potatoes and buns with butter, you can afford a small indulgence. On your choice:
- Several berries prunes or dried apricots. You can eat them together with porridge, or you can use them separately. Dried fruits will not only bring some variety to the meager diet, but also provide the body with natural sugars, which are necessary for the brain, vitamins and fiber.
- Cabbage salad. Cabbage, in general, is a very interesting vegetable. Do you know that it has a negative calorie content? That is, for the processing of cabbage your body will spend more energy than it will gain as a result of its assimilation.
- Greenery. Her, completely not afraid to "lubricate" the effect, it is possible to eat both with porridge, and separately.
- Fruit. Two or three pieces. Of course, it is better not savory. If you choose green apples, you can add them directly to buckwheat. But all the rest are better for using separately - as an additional "snack".
And a few more tips:
- Salt diets, which includebuckwheat, contribute to the cleansing of the body and the removal of excess fluid. But because of the sharp restriction of salt intake, you can begin to experience headaches and weakness. Blood pressure may also decrease. Seven days is a long time! If you notice a deterioration in your health - do not torture yourself! A little salt another buckwheat or add soy sauce. And even if the results are slightly worse - which, incidentally, is not necessary - you will save your health. And this is much more important! It is especially worthwhile to monitor your health for those who are involved in sports. By the way, in summer, in hot weather, to observe a salt-free diet is generally not recommended.
- If you feel weak, then it is recommendedhave honey. Of course, you should not overeat - one teaspoon will be enough. You can divide this quantity into several receptions. Honey is recommended not to swallow, but slowly to dissolve. You can do it in another way - dilute this portion in a glass of water and drink during the day. Do not be afraid that this small digression will spoil the whole effect - glucose will go to brain nutrition.
- Sitting on a buckwheat diet, you should not suffer from hunger. If from one thought about buckwheat you begin to get nauseated, safely add to it lemon juice, garlic or spicy herbs - which is more like it.
Why am I not losing weight?
There are many women who tested buckwheatdiet, complain about the same problem - in the early days the plummet is much larger than in the following. What is the reason? The answer is very simple. Within two or three first days, the body gets rid of, mainly, excess fluid. Therefore, the results are much more noticeable - the scales of the scales are moving cheerfully down. But then comes the turn of fat. And getting rid of it is much more difficult. But, if it succeeds, the effect will be quite persistent. If the diet works worse in the first days than it would be desirable, then, most likely, there are reasons for this. What kind? There can be several. Here are the main:
- you just finished the course of another salt-free diet and immediately "sat down" on buckwheat;
- you are waiting for "critical days" and your body actively delays water;
- you abuse soy sauce, which contains salt;
- buckwheat is not "your" product, you have never eaten it before and the body simply "does not make friends" with it.
The next important question is how to keepthe results achieved. To ensure that with such difficulty the lost kilograms did not return back in just a few days, it is necessary to take some precautions. The way out of the buckwheat diet should be smooth and gradual. Time he will take as much as the course itself - seven days. It is not necessary immediately after the course "to reward yourself for all the suffering" - to throw yourself on the sweet and fat. During the diet your stomach has decreased in volume. Try not to overload it. Eat small meals several times a day. If possible, replace salt with soy sauce - this will help avoid edema. Try to make sure that the last meal is 4-5 hours before bedtime. Make an approximate menu for this period. Suppose, for breakfast - an egg and a little fat-free cottage cheese. For lunch - a slice of chicken breast with stewed vegetables. For dinner - all the same buckwheat. Gradually include in the diet of fish, meat and fruits. Do not forget about kefir. You can repeat the course no sooner than in a month. But periodically - every 7-10 days - it's quite possible to arrange a day of unloading for buckwheat and kefir.
So, let's "reduce the debit with the loan" - that is, we will evaluate all the pros and cons of this method of combating the extra fat. pros
- Perhaps the biggest plus isthe effectiveness of the buckwheat diet. Judge for yourself - in just seven days you can lose weight by six to ten kilograms. This result, no doubt, will not go unnoticed!
- Both buckwheat and kefir are very useful. They include vitamins and microelements necessary for human beings. In addition, these products are in any store and are relatively inexpensive.
- The diet is very simple. While you are sticking to this diet, you will have time to relax from the endless process of cooking. Yes, and get confused in the menu is not possible - the ingredient is only two! You do not have to adjust your schedule for a strict diet "by the hour" - eat whenever you want. Both buckwheat porridge and kefir can be taken with you to work. You do not need to calculate kilocalories - eat as much as you want. In general, - a pleasure!
Of course, they also are:
- Within seven days your food will not be balanced. So the body will not get all the vitamins and trace elements that he needs.
- As a rule, already on the third day of the diet the words "buckwheat" and "kefir" begin to cause attacks of mild depression.
- The diet has its own contraindications and before,how to sit on it, you need to consult a doctor. The main contraindications include - any chronic diseases, low blood pressure, decreased hemoglobin, stomach ulcer, gastritis, duodenal ulcer. And, of course, pregnancy and lactation. And this is not a complete list. At first glance, the benefits of this diet still outweigh the shortcomings. However, it's up to you, of course. Although that girl from the supermarket, most likely, already buys a new jeans - a smaller size.
We advise you to read: