Each of us dreams of a sparkling and pleasantskin. Within a year we smear a huge amount of creams and apply at least a kilogram of different masks. But, unfortunately, the result is not always satisfactory: greyish complexion, pimples, wrinkles and many other shortcomings. This means that only two hundred-dollar skin care products are not enough - a well-designed diet for beautiful skin is also needed. What it will give you and what products should be included in it - all of these questions you will find the answer in our article.
Proper nutrition is a guarantee of health and beauty
Why proper nutrition is so important for healthand the beauty of your skin? The answer to this question will be known to many words: "I am what I eat." Food is a building material and a means of sustaining life for the whole organism (including its largest organ, the skin), and that is why all that we eat is reflected on the exterior. Your appearance can also tell a lot about the condition of your internal organs, for example, about how the intestines feel. All of its violations are especially brightly reflected in the quality of your skin. For example, duodenal ulcer, colitis and dysbacteriosis can cause unhealthy complexion, various rashes, such as pimples or acne, itching and flabbiness of the skin. The mechanism of their negative effect is this: the intestine forms and contains some toxic metabolic products. The intestine (along with the liver, kidneys, lungs and, of course, the skin) also participates in their removal from the body. Normally, when the processes of detoxification of toxins counterbalance the processes of their formation, a person feels healthy and looks beautiful. But when the intestines and other organs do not cope with detoxification, harmful substances are digested in the body, it is systemically poisoned, in particular, they are thrown into the bloodstream, which is why negative changes in appearance appear. For example, sweat and sebaceous glands are activated, which causes unhealthy shine, pore pollution and, as a result, pimples and acne; the skin quickly inflames, and in this case, not far and before infectious diseases. In addition, the intestine must have appropriate enzymes (or enzymes) to normalize the digestive process. Their deficiency affects the condition of all organs and systems, including skin, slowing the recovery of cells and tissues. The state of enzymes is negatively affected by poor environmental conditions, abuse of alcohol, tobacco, coffee and black tea. Heat treatment of products also destroys enzymes, so what can be eaten raw, raw and eat. Scared? Indeed, it sounds awesome, but in your power to avoid this scenario. There are special programs for cleaning the body: you can wash your intestines with special solutions; However, they have their own limitations. Unlike them, proper nutrition has no contraindications - only indications (your intestine will be very grateful to you for this). What are the main points should include a diet for beautiful skin?
- A lot of water This is an immutable truth. As we have already said, the intestine is responsible for neutralizing toxic substances. One of the ways is the leaching of pathogenic microbes from the body. In order for the intestines to function properly, you need to drink plenty of fluids, and it's better to have non-carbonated water - it's really effective for these purposes.
- Proteins, especially proteins They are toned, themost ensuring you a clear face oval. The lack of protein can lead to the fact that the skin will easily crack and injure, and these wounds and cracks will not heal for a long time. Also very useful fiber - it is necessary for the intestine to work properly.
- Fatty acids First, they are necessary forassimilation of vitamin A, responsible for the regeneration of the skin. Secondly, the smoothness and color of the skin, the absence of wrinkles, the clear oval of the face depend on their availability - without fatty acids your skin will fade, dangle and will be covered with wrinkles - in general, it will become completely unattractive.
- Vitamins and minerals Vitamin A is responsible forrenewal of the skin. B vitamins help the skin look healthy. Vitamin C is necessary for the production of collagen - it delays the appearance of deep wrinkles and smoothes the small ones. Vitamin H helps your skin avoid flabbiness and returns a healthy color to it. In addition, antioxidants are vitamins E and PP-they protect the skin from harmful radicals and aggressive environment, increase its resistance to ultraviolet radiation. Zinc and selenium also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. Iron tones up the skin and is responsible for normal blood circulation.
- The absence of harmful food in the dietsemi-finished products, products with a long shelf life, canned food, all fried, spicy, excessively salty or sweet. Any even very useful product with preservation can become harmful and stealing the youthfulness of the skin. Therefore, all the foods that you eat (or at least ninety-five percent of them) should be fresh and natural.
Menu for beautiful skin
The main ideas on which to build a menufor beautiful skin, have been voiced above - it's freshness and natural origin, a sufficient number of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, a large amount of liquid. Sounds easy, does not it? However, to implement these recommendations is difficult, because such nutrition takes time and attention. Sometimes you may be too lazy to go to the market for fresh meat, because it is much easier and cheaper to buy a semi-finished product. But think about it, because it's about the health of your skin (and not only)! Therefore, try to allocate time in your timetable to ensure that your meals are quality and correct. First of all, it is necessary to mention what products are useful for your skin. Vitamin A (retinol) is found in liver, margarine, eggs, fatty fish, and provitamin A (betacarotin) - in bright (red and orange) vegetables and fruits: carrots, apricots, pumpkin, spinach. B vitamins are found in products of animal origin - meat, eggs, milk, cheese, fish - and in plant products: nuts, beans, mushrooms, rice, buckwheat, green vegetables, cabbage, spinach, strawberries and cherries. Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits, kiwi, berries (cranberries, black currants). The source of vitamin E are products containing vegetable fats: nuts, oils, seeds of pears and apples. Vitamin D is found in dairy and seafood. Foods rich in zinc are liver, sardines, oysters, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ. Selenium is found in oyster mushrooms, white mushrooms, pistachios, garlic and wheat. A lot of iron is found in red meat, poultry, fish, offal, buckwheat, bread, apples, pears, tomatoes, blueberries, dried apricots, sesame seeds. In your diet, sulfur will be irrelevant - it is found in garlic and onions and makes the skin smooth. In nature, there are absolutely magic products, which must include in their diet any woman who dreams of a beautiful skin. It is in their regular and proper use that the secret of health and luxurious appearance is enclosed. For example, a lemon: not only is it a storehouse of vitamins, besides it makes the skin smooth, it can save it from darkening and pigmentation spots. Much has been said about the benefits of apples: they contain a lot of iron, they contain extractives that improve digestion. Regular consumption of carrot juice in food can give you a healthy and blooming look - the same applies to milk and sour-milk products. However, the food for beautiful skin is not just a single product, it is a whole food system, which, in addition to the main strategic moments, should also include tactical, namely, food options for each day and individual recipes. So, what should be food for a week to improve the skin condition?
- MondayNow breakfast, eat muesli with the addition ofhoney and dried fruits. You can drink them with grape juice or fresh from oranges, apples or carrots. At lunch, include vegetable soup on chicken broth with lots of onions and carrots and a slice of wholemeal bread. On the second you can eat 100 g of fatty fish. At noon, please yourself with a fruit salad with a dressing from natural yogurt or lemon juice. A dinner should be light, for example, a vegetable stew with olive oil or a small piece of fish with brown rice.
- Tuesday You can treat yourself to breakfast from an omelettewith ham, portions of fresh berries and green tea. For lunch, eat a portion of stewed beef with potatoes, a salad of carrots with lemon juice. Snack - a glass of freshly squeezed juice and a handful of dried fruits, and dinner - a portion of wild rice with boiled chicken, a glass of tomato juice.
- Wednesday An excellent breakfast will be cottage cheese with an apple andpear and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. For lunch prepare a lean borsch and stewed with mushrooms beef liver. As a snack, you can have a snack with cheese, ham and bread. At dinner, eat boiled veal with vegetables, a few tangerines and drink a glass of karkade tea.
- ThursdayYour breakfast can consist of dairyporridge, sandwich with boiled pork and apple juice. For lunch, eat pumpkin soup puree and pork steak with a garnish of stewed vegetables. In the afternoon snack, grab a portion of natural yogurt, a handful of nuts and dried fruits, a glass of pomegranate juice. Dine rice with seafood, vegetable salad and a glass of strawberry juice.
- Friday Breakfast - soft-boiled eggs with tomatoes andgreens, banana-strawberry milkshake, green tea with lemon. For lunch, eat a plate of cabbage soup with lean sour cream, chicken cutlet with mashed potatoes and a glass of orange juice. A snack can be a Greek salad, a sandwich with turkey and a glass of apple-carrot juice. Dinner arrange light - vegetable stew and tea with mint.
On Saturday and Sunday you can combinedishes from the previous days. Agree, it is difficult to call this diet a diet, because it limits only semi-finished products (you can even eat chocolate in small portions and drink no more than half a glass of dry wine per day). If you are wondering what else you can pamper your skin, then you can prepare a "youth cocktail": take a large cucumber and a few fruits of radish. Pass the radish through the juicer together with the peeled cucumber. Add lemon juice to the resulting juice and decorate it with greens. This cocktail will cheer you up and provide vitamins for the whole day, and also will remove toxins and prevent the occurrence of edema. In order to achieve the maximum result, do not forget, in addition to a healthy diet, to exercise proper skin care, to do cleansing and rejuvenating masks - both bought from the pharmacy and cooked houses from natural ingredients, i.e. all the same products that were described above. But do not wait for an instant improvement, because the skin regeneration cycle is about six weeks, so you will notice a qualitative change only after this time. The main thing is healthy and regular nutrition, which should become your lifestyle. And then the skin will answer you with beauty and radiance. We advise you to read: