Winter is coming soon, which means that manyof you are already thinking about buying a fur coat. This clothing made of natural fur should be not only beautiful and warm, but also high-quality. Therefore, we will show you how to choose the right one that suits you.
So what kind of fur coat should I choose?
To buy a fur coat should be approachedseriously and responsibly, because this is quite an expensive pleasure, which should serve you more than one year. Therefore, if you really buy a product, then this one, which will be made of quality material and sewn by skilled craftsmen. How to choose the right fur coat - not every woman knows, so to avoid making a mistake and not throwing money away, before going to the store, read our recommendations. Each has its own priorities: some focus on the style of the product, focusing on fashion trends, for others, fur or the producing country is important. How to choose a quality fur coat - not everyone knows, but you have to understand that the main parameter of a good thing is its durability. How long you will serve the product - depends on the wear resistance of the fur from which it is sewn. Do you need a fur coat for several seasons? The longest, 20 winters, you are carrying a fur coat from otter fur. She will perfectly retain her style for two decades. Also "long-hauling" are fur coats and beaver - they are designed for 15-18 seasons. The raccoon, sable and mink fur will last you 10 seasons, 6-8 will be pleasing fur coats from polar fox, scribble, muskrat, fox and sheepskin. The most fragile fur coats from chinchilla, rabbit and groundhog - you can wear them only 2-3 winters. The warmest coats of sable, mouton and fox, as well retain the warmth options from the fur of chinchilla, beaver, polar fox, mink and nutria. And the most "cold" are considered fur coats from marmot and ermine. A good coat you will wear more than one season, perhaps in a few years it will be able to put on even your daughter. Quality fur is not wiped out when walking, with age it does not fade and does not grow bald, it is not afraid of rain, snow, or crowding in crowded transport. Assessing the quality of the pile, it is necessary to take into account such characteristics:
- thickness and height of fur;
- strength and shine of color;
- the presence of defects;
- softness, as well as the color of hairs;
How strongly the fibers behave when tensioningleather backbone. If you do not know how to choose a fur coat that will last a long time and at the same time preserve its original appearance, study a special table, which shows the indicators of the fur's fur. However, keep in mind that all these terms are quite relative, as some ladies are very sensitive to their clothes, so sometimes doodle fur coats are passed to the family from one generation of women to another. Choose a product that will not only be durable, but also warm you even in the most severe frosts. So, according to the index of heat resistance of the pile, fur coats can be arranged in this order: the first place is occupied by arctic fox and deer, followed by raccoon, fox, wolf fur, hare, marten; sable, mink, columns and scribble were less warming. In the cold cold fur of a sheared rabbit, ermine, goat and marmot will not save you, and absolutely do not rely on a hamster or a ground squirrel. Many sellers, prompting the buyer, how to choose a fur coat, suggest to stop on a warm and light weight by weight of the product. Do not fall for this bait! After all, in the pursuit of weight-lifting the fur coat and saving fur furriers often very much stretch the skin. As a result, the thickness of the skin decreases, the distance between the hairs increases significantly and, as a result, you can wear such a fur coat only in a cold winter. The weight of the finished item depends on the length of the pile, the quality of the dressing, as well as the presence of an additional insulation, which, incidentally, has not been used by manufacturers in recent years. As an exception, they can only close their back and chest area. The warmest fur coats come out of the furs of males, and females are too expensive and, moreover, cold. If you drive, it means that your option is a short coat or a jacket made of otter fur or mink. Well, if you like walking, then buy a medium-length fur coat or a fur coat from a fur, a raccoon, a beaver, a sheepskin, a wolverine, or a wolf. If you need a fur coat not for every day, but for going out into the light, then choose a mink and those furs that are subjected to the now fashionable processing, for example, engraving or laser haircut, staining, plucking velvet, combining with leather, cloth, lace.
Fashion trends in the world of fur
How to choose the right fur coat - we already told you,now tell you about what trends prevail today in the world of fur coats. So, the most popular material is still the mink. The category of elite fur is headed by sable, many ladies prefer lynx, chinchilla and marten. Less expensive are the coats from the beaver, mole, goat and rabbit - such outerwear is available to almost every person with an average income. As for the style, today at the peak of popularity are "wild skins." Such products are distinguished by the fact that their sleeves, hem and beads are processed in such a way that a ragged edge is felt. Another novelty from the manufacturers of fur coats is a mink coat without lining with careless cuts. To the delight of true shopping lovers, shops are full of fur coats of the most unexpected colors. You can choose a bright blue or pink, light purple or bright red. The main trend of the season is the mink, which is collected from different shades, for example, beige-brown or green-gray. For the second season, the trend of combining fur products has not given way. Strolling along the catwalk, slim models demonstrate to spectators fur coats made of materials that differ both in color and texture - chipmunk, squirrels, hamster. Creatively-minded designers combine a mink with an African fox, and a sable with a trot. In addition, today fur is combined even with ordinary fabrics: lace, velor, suede. The subject of women's desire is still knitted fur coats. This technology was developed and implemented by a Canadian designer named Paola Lishman, who proposed a special way of weaving on a special elastic basis in the form of a grid. Initially, only the beaver skin was used for this, but today the most famous brands present products from mink and other fur in their collections.
Shorn fur and its colors
When choosing a fur coat, pay attention to the processingfurs, because the general appearance of the product depends on it, how well it will look and how it behaves in everyday life, that is, in sock. Apart from staining, the skin is treated in several ways:
- Using a special device specialistpulls out of the fur long and too tight hairs, while the undercoat remains intact, which feels like velvet to the touch. As a result of such manipulations, the fur coat turns out to be "plush";
- Another type of treatment - cutting the fur. It is produced in different ways: under the fabric basis or under the mohair;
- Today, quite often manufacturers combine the above two technologies. So, after the haircut, "velvet" is cut to the desired height, or "velvet" is made of "plush";
- Recently, more and more popularityacquire "high" technology, such as laser haircut, as well as through perforation. The latter method is quite rare because of its high cost. In this case, a very fine pattern is applied to the mink or fashionable South African karakul with a laser, which gives the fur a look of elegant lace. However, the cost of such a product will be affordable.
For the benefit of their future customers is working a thousandthe army of designers, cutters, seamstresses and other professionals, who every day come up with new methods of processing fur and its painting. In addition to the usual toning, there is a huge number of multi-layered options. One of the latest developments is the procedure of painting the material in combination with bleaching, the result of which are the coloristic effects - the hairs along the entire length have a different color. For example, "Snow-top" is a dark fur with light tips, and "Brisa" is when the pile is painted in a light tone at the base, gradually turning into a darker shade. In the arsenal of furriers there are many different solutions: for example, on the surface of a mink fur or a rabbit, an ornament imitating the coloring of a leopard, a tiger and others is applied with the help of a stencil.
A few rules for a successful purchase
Now you know how to choose the right fur coat. However, in order to assimilate and consolidate the material passed, we note several rules, observance of which will help to acquire a quality item:
- Wherever you buy a fur coat - in the market or in thestore - be sure to ask the seller to produce a certificate of conformity. This document confirms the quality of the product and indicates that it passed all relevant tests and is safe.
- On an expensive designer coat in several places there should be uniform labels (on the lining), as well as a branded tag containing information on how to care for the product.
- Pay attention to the condition of the fur. The cost and quality of the fur coat depends on the tailoring and the material. If the fur is healthy, it will always look beautiful. It differs in density, shine, elasticity, softness, silky, it should not be oily to the touch. Before buying, stroke the fur coat against the wool, twist the pile - the hairs should not fall out and break. Good fur does not have an unpleasant smell.
- If the reverse side of the skin is yellow, has cracks, creases, then it is better to refuse such a purchase. A good coat has a white reverse side.
- From the underside of a quality product lining neverwill not be stitched. Unscrew it and inspect the seams well - they should not be slovenly and crawling, they also simply have to be without sizing. Remember - the whole skin is the size of the material 15/15 centimeters. If the fur coat is made of pieces, then its price will be cheaper, but at the same time and warm such a coat will be less.
Fashion for fur coats is conservative, so it will benot just one winter. Classical model - a fur coat of straight or fitting middle-length cut, with a belt and a hood. Remember that the product should fit you according to the type of figure. A tall and slender young lady can choose a fur coat of any style, for them there are no restrictions. If you are the owner of a magnificent figure, then give preference to short-nosed fur coats - long-haired fur will increase your figure by several sizes. If the type of your figure is "apple", then pay attention to the wide products of A-silhouette of medium length. If you have a "pear" shape, then you can use fur coats with a belt, where the accent is on the waist. Fragile girls of short height fit a close-fitting fur coat just below the knee. Lush fur coat in this case will be a bad choice - in it a tiny girl is simply lost. We advise you to read: