The end of winter and the beginning of a wet spring! Why wet? Because it melts snow or rains, puddles and mud appear everywhere. Yes, and autumn often "pleases" us with rains and slush. How to get out of this situation dry and do not pick up a cold, wet your feet? Wear fashionable rubber boots and boldly walk through the puddles in the right direction! At least, so do today not only advanced Muscovites. In rubber boots are flaunted and very young women of fashion, and ladies in full bloom, and appreciate the convenience and comfort of middle-aged women. And what is interesting, beautiful rubber boots do not wake us in dormant complexes - we do not risk becoming similar to the life of the collective farmers. Evaluating the convenience of this shoe, we made it fashionable. And designers and manufacturers in order to please us, fastidious) produce beautiful rubber boots for every taste. This is actually convenient and in many ways beneficial. Here are just five "for" in favor of rubber boots:
- There is no need to replace the nets.
- Puddles are knee-deep!
- Easy to clean - easy to clean.
- You can walk in them wherever you like.
- Comfortable and durable.
So what, fashionable rubber boots - femalefad or trend? Most likely, the second. After all, it becomes fashionable not only what is beautiful, but also what is convenient. And if this is a trend, then let's learn more about it.
From the history of rubber shoes
Everything new is well forgotten old. This is a common truth, which reminds us of the returned fashion for rubber boots. So it was already. Mod dictates reality. And the first models of rubber shoes, invented specifically to protect the feet from dampness and dirt, were first and not very beautiful, and not very comfortable. However, such shoes were in demand, and demand, as is known, gives rise to supply. That's where it all began. Of the unpresentable and rough shoe koloshi (namely, they became the "ancestors" of rubber boots) suddenly miraculously began to turn into a fashionable and even elegant wardrobe item. Initially, they were worn directly on top of the "civil" shoes to protect it from dirt and water. And the first batch of elegant and stylish galoshes appeared in Russia a century and a half ago. They were galoshes of American manufacture, put by the German businessman Ferdinand Krauzkopf. Evaluating the demand for these shoes, Krauzkopf quickly established its own production and in three years produced up to twenty million pairs of rubber shoes per year! Before the Great Patriotic War in the USSR rubber boots and galoshes were also very popular and fashionable. For women, even holos with hollow heels were produced, so that they could be worn on shoes. After the war, rubber boots and galoshes turned into utilitarian shoes and were worn exclusively for work in production or in agriculture. Only children's boots continued to remain bright and beautiful. Although at the end of the last century there were attempts to revive interest in rubber shoes and make it fashionable and stylish, they were unsuccessful. Looking back to the West and trying to "fit abroad", our compatriots categorically refused to accept rubber boots as an integral part of the fashionable wardrobe. But apparently the time has come, and rubber boots have strengthened their positions.
Rubber boots today
What is modern rubber boots? These are synthetic rubber shoes, which are made on a knitted or insulated basis and are of high quality. And the varieties of models find their admirers among women of different ages and different incomes. What can not you see on the pretty women's legs! And brutal "lunar rovers" on thick soles, and mischievous imitations of shoes with high lacing, and stylization under embossed leather, and stylish model boots with heels and zippers, and "fakes" for children's shoes. Designers and fashion designers try to "match" the mood. And not for the first year they offer us stylish, beautiful and fashionable rubber boots, which become a "nail" of shoe collections and an indispensable part of a fashionable wardrobe. And, in addition, these shoes are still durable and almost universal. And, by the way, going back to the old, fashion designers offer not only boots that are worn on an ungroomed leg, but also those that can be put on top of model shoes. Modern rubber boots are not at all what their predecessors, although today many ladies are horrified by the very phrase "rubber boots". They immediately represent clumsy and ugly mokrostupy, in which our great-grandmothers were trained. But apparently these ladies simply did not see what beautiful rubber boots could be. Previously, rubber boots were usually black or at best some dark colors. And the models themselves were not very elegant and light. But the time passed, and the women's rubber shoes were transformed in a magical way. The impetus for the rubber-shoal boom, fashion researchers consider the time of the appearance of Kate Moss at the Glastonbury music festival in black rubber boots brand Hunter. The press focused on this fact and replicated the touching-aggressive image of the lady in the "hunters". Famous designer brands (Prada, Burberry, Ed Hardy, Juicy Couture, Emilio Pucci) continued to popularize rubber shoes when models in rubber boots and boots appeared on the podium. And most recently, the Malaysian designer Jimmy Choo came up with a model of boots (Hunter) for crocodile skin. This design series of shoes quickly found their customers.
Brands and trends
Hunter is still the leadingthe manufacturer of fashionable rubber shoes for women, which, in general, and no wonder: this shoe was worn in the century before last by English hunters and lovers of country recreation. By the way, the appearance of rubber shoes of this brand has changed little since those times and differs except that with new materials and colors. If Europe is famous for its "hunter" rubber footwear, Aigle, a firm that specializes in the production of clothes and footwear for active recreation, firmly holds the palm of the American manufacturers of rubber boots. The first product of this company was rough rubber boots for French farmers. Famous brands of rubber shoes - not only Hunter and Aigle. Here is a list of the most famous and most famous brands in the world of footwear (including rubber):
Rubber boots of domestic production
Unlike the world brands that evaluate theirshoes are too high (according to our incomes and wallets), Russian shoe factories offer no less interesting models. And for the sake of justice it should be noted that the quality of such shoes is not much different from branded boots. Domestic manufacturers have learned to work with PVC, from which they make good waterproof boots. Such "conditionally rubber" boots are equipped with warm insole and lining, and winter models are also trimmed with fur cuffs. Their colors also are not inferior to foreign analogues. The only minus of polymer footwear is fragility compared to rubber boots and boots. The most legendary domestic brands such as the "Red Triangle" have become the property of history. Modern large manufacturers of footwear in Russia can be counted on the fingers: "Pskov Polymer", Rostov "ChemProm", yes "Tomsk plant of rubber shoes." Well, maybe a dozen not so large producers. But China, as always ahead of the whole planet. We will not even call these producers Chinese, they are Chinese. Nevertheless, regardless of the country of the manufacturer, the cost and style of rubber boots, they should be chosen wisely.
How to choose rubber boots?
If you are still tempted by the prospectreplenish your wardrobe with stylish and beautiful rubber boots, then master some rules of their choice. And these rules equally apply both to models exhibited in expensive boutiques, and to those shoes that are on the shelves of conventional shoe stores or on the shelves of clothing markets.
- Rubber retains its shape and size: it does not stretch and does not "sit" on the leg. Therefore, choose only those boots that are not too tight.
- Rubber shoes do not heat (except for warm boots). Therefore, when buying, measure it on a cotton sock, with which you will have to wear rubber boots.
- If you buy boots without fitting (for example, in an online store), then choose shoes one size larger.
- Pay attention to the inner lining of the boots(if it exists). The best option - lining of natural fabrics. In synthetics, the foot will sweat. Although, in rubber shoes, it will sweat in any case. Just with a natural lining, this process goes more aesthetically.
- Exterior inspection - checking shoes for various scratches, punctures (rubber all the same), badly painted areas, greyish plaque and stains.
- Internal inspection is done by touch. Put your hand in the boot and feel it: there are no wrinkles, irregularities, a lacuna in the lining or insulation. In the latter case, also check the strength and tightness of the insulation to the rubber.
- To check the backing layer for dye strength, moisten a clean handkerchief and rub the lining inside the boot. If there are no traces left on the scarf, it means that the lining will not fade.
- And be sure to try on boots on both feet. Then you will know exactly whether you are comfortable with this shoe or not.
How to wear rubber boots?
With what to wear rubber boots - no longer a question. And if a year or three or four years ago women of fashion sought advice on this topic, today the question is removed from the agenda. Rubber boots are so diverse and "multifaceted" that you can wear them with anything: from jeans and sports jackets and ending with elegant coats and raincoats and even office clothes. Therefore it is more important to learn how to wear rubber shoes. It should not be forgotten that, having radically changed their appearance, rubber boots did not change their purpose. And the purpose of this shoe is protection from dirt and moisture. So remember:
- Rubber is an artificial material, and nonatural pads will not save your feet from re-upping. But this, of course, only if you abuse your boots and stay in them too long. Always try to change shoes indoors: rubber boots - shoes for the street.
- Try to put on boots on cotton socks - so your foot will freeze less and sweat less. A sweaty leg in rubber shoes is not because it is hot, but because it is stuffy.
- Therefore, always and always ventilate your rubber boots, wipe them from the inside with deodorizing and disinfectant.
- Do not wear rubber boots (even warmed) in severe frosts or ice. Otherwise, you risk getting a cold or fracture. Yes, and look in them you will be stupid.
- And do not forget to wash boots in time, clean dirt from them and wipe them with glycerin.
A successful choice, a pleasant purchase and a useful acquisition. Be beautiful and healthy! We advise you to read: