It is unlikely that there will be at least one girl who does notan elementary technique of weaving braids would be familiar. Almost every one of us in childhood knew simple ways to become charming and tried to create fancy strands of hair. And as we were proud of the first oblique hand-woven weaving, showing off to our family and friends with our skill! Those who could not cope with the task themselves remember how they were lovingly weaved by mother's spits, grandmothers or older sisters. The braids were always in fashion. This is one of the most ancient hairstyles, which has not lost its relevance and originality to this day. A luxurious thick braid below the belt has always been considered a subject of female pride. Spit is appropriate in any situation. It is beautiful, convenient, its weaving does not take much time, and care for it during the day is quite easy. The braid itself can become an ornament of the female head, and if it is plaited with the application of the latest fashion trends, then the flattering attention of others around you is assured. Small, tightly braided braids are the latest fashion trend. They do not lose their presentable appearance for quite some time. This advantage of braids is appreciated by mothers who are on vacation with small long-haired little girls. Making a hairstyle before a trip to the sea for your "gold-silk", you can not spend precious minutes on daily combing and drying your hair. And also to bring them into proper form after sleeping or bathing. Thanks to braids, nerve cells and mothers and children are preserved.
To develop certain braiding skills at home, use the advice of experienced hairdressers:
- The braid will be neat and even only if all the strands are approximately the same;
- Additional strands from the temporal region and from the sides should be picked up by little fingers, while the remaining fingers must securely hold the braid;
- Separating the strands is easier with the fingernail of the little finger, on an oblique line from the ear to the scythe;
- Make the braid tight by using a narrowstrands of hair. During the weaving try to distribute their tension evenly, periodically pulling down. In this case, the braid will look perfectly even along the entire length.
Braiding braid - an occupation that is not difficult and fascinating, but requires a careful and responsible approach to business. For its implementation, you will need a great desire and the simplest tools at hand:
- Comb, preferably of natural materials, for example, wood;
- Hairpins, clips, hairpins;
- Elastic bands of various types and sizes: dense, thin, bulky, multicolored or inconspicuous;
- Accessories and hair decorations: flowers, bows;
- Means for styling: mousse, foam, lacquer.
Master the braiding of braids, gradually reachingperfection in this hypostasis, can any creative person. Each hairstyle is unique and carries a piece of the soul of the one who created it. You have the right to choose, whether to add as a raisin some detail or use classical techniques, so that the hairdo look like a real work of art. Whatever methods of weaving you choose, you can be sure of one thing - your hair will always be on top, emphasizing the impeccable taste and exquisite style of its owner. The basis of weaving ordinary braids is the technique of dividing carefully combed hair into equal strands. Moving one with the second, the second with the third, keeping them in sufficient tension between the fingers, you create the basis for further experiments. A more complex stage can be the development of weaving with four, five, six or more locks. The principle here is the same: alternate interlacing of equal parts of hair. Spit, woven from a different number of strands, differ in appearance, striking with their elegance and simplicity. The end of the braid can be grabbed by any fastening object that is able to hold firmly on the hair: an elastic band, a hair clip or a ribbon.
Types of hairstyles with pigtails
Pigtails in the style of hippies The most simple optionWeaving in a homemade performance will be pigtails in the style of hippies. A pair of thin braids, seized at the ends by elastic bands, can be released in free fall from both sides of the face. Or connect them together from behind, giving the appearance of a hoop. If the plaits are multiple, they can be intertwined with each other, imitating the grille on the occipital part of the head. Such chaotic negligence of the hairstyle will emphasize freestyle in clothes, threads of colored beads around the neck and massive ornaments on the wrists. Traditional pigtails French spit, spikelet, dragon or fish tail. This is the name of the same technique of weaving, in which a part of new hair is weaved into each subsequent strand of hair, making the braid at the end of the weaving more thick.
- If you add strands only on one side, you get an aristocratic Greek pigtail;
- If we start the weaving from the crown, gradually framing the entire head, we get a spit-cap, resembling a shell of a snail, with a tip fixed in the neck region;
- Separate pigtails, coming from the forehead through the whole head to the nape, tied at the end with thin rubber bands, create the appearance of a fluted surface of the dragon's back;
- Very attractive looks hairstyle withpoetic name "fish tail". When the thin strands on both sides with simple movements are shifted to the middle, forming a fine-curved surface of impeccable beauty.
French waterfall Ways of styling hair withEvery year they improve, creating new and charming images. Very pigtailed and elegantly pigtail, deliberately careless, in the form of a tight spike, starting from the forehead zone. Each lower strand is not weaved, but freely falls down. Especially good looks such a waterfall on slightly curly hair of medium and long length. Helixes-spirals or braids-plaits Such a hairstyle is very attractive for its unusual and elegant.
- To achieve the desired result, divide the tail collected on the vertex into two equal parts, each of which is twisted into a tight bundle;
- Twisting should be done exclusively clockwise and along the entire length of the hair;
- Both twisted bundles join together so that they wrap around each other, fix the end with an elastic band or a decorative hair clip;
- Similarly, you can make spirals not on one, but on two tails, located on the sides.
Afro-cabbage This kind of weaving has long lost itsthe original function - protection from heat. Now it serves as an unusual and original adornment for extravagant and self-assured young people. Weaving braids in an African style can afford not only girls, but also young men. To create such a hairstyle at home is quite problematic, because even a professional hairdresser will have to spend about 3-4 hours, and maybe more. The length of your own hair should be at least seven centimeters. To them we weave an artificial material - kanekalon. The number of braids depends on the density of the hair and can reach three hundred. Contraindicated to afrokosichkam any instruments that subject them to high-temperature loads. For the same reason, it is worth noting for a while from visiting the sauna and sauna. The advantage of small pigtails is their convenience in an active, everyday life. This hairstyle does not need frequent washing, daily styling and combing, it retains its stylish appearance for about three months. After the specified period, the hair appears inaccurately protruding strands, which means that it is time to undergo the correction procedure. Wedding pigtails Very intrepid and interesting look intricate pigtails on the head of brides, made by a professional master. In addition to the function of decoration, they serve as a reliable basis for attaching a veil or orange blossom. In the summer months pigtails can be decorated with a romantic bouquet of buds of real flowers. The combination on the head of a set of braids of different thicknesses and different plexuses makes it possible to create whole patterns on the head of the bride. There are a lot of ways of weaving, you can learn all of them, if you really want it. Of course, weaving on yourself is not entirely convenient, but what you will not do for the sake of beauty! At first, you can invite your sister or girlfriend to help - together more interesting and fun. But even if you do not get to braid the same spikelet or fish tail, do not despair. Be content with at least an ordinary scythe. Believe me, on long and dense hair it looks just perfect!