You feel the way you look. If your hair is dull and lifeless, and strands hung limp along the face, then hardly on this very face will reign a smile. And I would like it, right? Then stop torturing your head with numerous experiments directly related to the products of the chemical industry. Stop refilling the cash department of household chemistry. Shampoo is, of course, good. But if you change it three times a week and supplement with numerous masks and balms from an unknown producer, then the point is zero whole, zero tenth. Do not believe me? So why are you reading this article? Surely your hair absolutely stopped listening to you and started to live your life. And this life you do not like, because its results do not paint you. Right? And did you know that ordinary clay for hair will help to return not only the health and brilliance of your hair, but the lost smile? How exactly? Now we will teach.
Hair clay: history
To start, some information to allthe readers could not only understand which clay hair is better, but also to understand what kind of panacea it is. So, cosmetologists are sure that clay is one of the most precious gifts of nature. It is therefore not surprising that humanity has been using it for thousands of years for various purposes. Natural clay is an absolutely unsurpassed healer when it comes to health and beauty of a person. Why such a connection? Everything is very simple. A healthy person is always beautiful. Therefore, clay regains health to the patient, making it better and more beautiful. It is successfully used to treat many diseases, ranging from ulcers and ending with problems with kidney and hypertension. It is an absolutely natural and universal remedy that can help people regain their health and regain their lost beauty. As for cosmetic use, clay has been used for centuries as face masks that helped to eliminate acne and made the skin soft and radiant. Little went beyond the traditional use of ancient Egyptian ladies. They began to spread clay on the whole body, rightly believing that if clay does better face skin, then with the rest of the body will also cope brilliantly. By the way, at one time it was one of the most protected secrets of beauty. A little later, one of the ancient women of fashion noted the positive effect of natural clay on the hair. During the research it was noted that after clay masks the hair becomes more healthy and shiny, it is better to comb, less to fall out and please its owner with readiness for styling.
Natural clay for oily hair
Probably the most problematic ones aregreasy hair. Just their lack is so noticeable that leads the owner of fatty hair in complete despair. My hair is not mine, after a while, the skin oil will do its job and the strands will lose volume, turning into greasy icicles. Meanwhile, the natural clay can save the situation. What exactly can it do? Much:
- Clay absorbs toxins and makes the scalp healthier
- It is an excellent source of minerals that nourish the skin and hair
- Clay has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- Clay masks are able in a short time to absorb sebum and regulate its further production
- Clay treats dermatitis and scalp psoriasis
- Clay helps to rejuvenate the scalp and thus contributes to the healthy production of sebum
Types of clay
Everyone knows that there is a great varietyvarieties of clay, depending on the place of their origin and chemical components. How to determine which one is best for your hair type? To begin with it is necessary to understand all assortment offered by the mother-nature.
- White clay. Known also as kaolin or "Chinese clay." This kind of clay is formed mainly from silicates and is used to treat patients with anemia. White clay perfectly enriches the body with the missing minerals and is well suited to combat fatigue. As a mask for hair, this clay should be used for those women whose strands are weak and lifeless.
- Green clay. Rich in iron oxide. According to cosmetologists, this is the best kind of clay for oily hair. Green clay is a good absorbent. She successfully fights with skin fat, dandruff and loss.
- Red clay. Contains copper and iron oxide, which, in fact, give it a characteristic red color. As a rule, it is not used as face masks. However, red clay will become indispensable for those whose hair falls due to lack of iron in the body.
- Blue clay. Gets its nice color from chrome and copper. It is successfully used for oily hair, making them stronger and better.
- Pink clay. It is a mixture of red and white clay. It has a very fine structure, so this kind of clay is better used as a mask for sensitive scalp.
For hair prone to loss, it is recommendedmasks made of green or blue clay. However, absolutely all types of clay are characterized by absorbing properties, so they can be used to normalize the scalp and hair structure. Do not rush to buy cosmetic clay immediately, as soon as you read about it. Do not forget that even natural raw materials should be certified in our time. Therefore, purchase the product exclusively in pharmacies or specialized stores. But certainly not in the subway crossing. With the same success you could dig up the land in the front garden near the house. Do you think this mask can make your hair better? No? That's the same. Therefore, do not be lazy to look for the nearest pharmacy.
Any clay contains a large amount of silicon,which promotes hair growth and recovery of scalp health. And in order not to torment you with intricate recipes and abstruse ingredients, let's talk about two universal hair masks, which include natural clay and which, best of all, restore the structure of human hair.
- Mix 2-4 tablespoons of any cosmeticclay with a small amount of water. Rub the resulting mixture into the scalp and hair. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water. After that, wash hair with herbal shampoo and rinse with lemon solution in the proportion of one lemon per 2 liters of water.
- 2-4 tablespoons of clay thoroughly mix withwith one egg yolk. Dilute the mixture with a little water. Rub the mask into the scalp and hair. Slightly massage your head. Leave the mixture to act for 30 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water. After a few minutes, you can wash your head with any shampoo.
How to properly use and store clay?
Natural clay is better than any balmrestores damaged hair. However, if it is stored incorrectly, all the useful properties of the cosmetic product can be negated. So, clay should not come in contact with metal or plastic spoons and containers. Use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients. For storage - wooden, ceramic or glassware. You can also put the clay in a wooden box. But then make sure that the humidity in the room is small.
When using any natural clay are importantconsistency and perseverance. Therefore, do not be lazy to use clay for hair 1-2 times a week for at least 3 months, and the result will not take long. By the way, you can impose clay not only on the hair, but on the face, and then your beauty will become truly impeccable. We advise you to read: