Gynecological massage - the invention is not new. He was first proposed by Toure Brand, a biologist who was not involved in medicine. In 1861, this massage was introduced into practice and proved to be an effective method of treating certain gynecological diseases. Massage of the uterus tones up this organ, increases its contractility and reduces stagnant phenomena. Its action is similar to the action of any massage procedures. Twenty years ago gynecological massage was prescribed actively, it was known to the general public. About this procedure even jokes of ambiguous content went. Now those who know the technique of such a massage can be counted on the fingers, because the procedure is very rarely appointed.
Purpose of the procedure
Gynecological massage helps to solve many problems associated with diseases of female reproductive organs. After the massage:
- accelerates blood flow and lymphatic conductivity in organs located in the small pelvis;
- increases the tone of the uterus, and hence its contractility;
- spikes are sprained, the mobility of the connective tissue increases;
- musculature of the pelvic organs is strengthened.
In the event that the uterus is influenced by birth orweakening of the muscular ligaments deviated from the correct position, gynecological massage is able to return it to its place. Of course, this procedure is not a panacea for the treatment of gynecological diseases. It has its contraindications. Also, do not bet on it when getting rid of infertility.
Indications and contraindications for gynecological massage
The procedure is prescribed for:
- Fibrosis of the uterus, if it was caused by congestion in the pelvic organs. This happens with sudden hormonal races.
- Pain in the lower back, pelvic articulations and sacrum, associated with gynecological diseases.
- Scars on gynecological organs, which worsen the quality of life, including its intimate aspects.
- Displacements and abnormal positions of the uterus.
- Violations of the menstrual cycle associated with the contractility of the uterus.
- Pathologies of various types and forms caused by severe birth or unsuccessful consequences of abortion.
- Inflammatory process of reproductive organs.
- Amenorrhea (menstruation, passing without rejection of the epithelium).
- Sexual coldness.
With the help of gynecological massage with similar conditions can successfully fight. The procedure is prohibited in the following cases:
- increase in temperature;
- presence of an erythrocyte sedimentation rate-ESR rate in the blood test - above 20 mm / h;
- infectious infection;
- bacterial vaginitis;
- tuberculosis of the pelvic organs;
- congenital deviation of the uterus from the correct position;
- venereal diseases;
- the presence of erosion;
- diseases of the intestine, such as colitis of various kinds.
After the abortion and birth the procedure can be appointednot earlier, than in two months. Mental abnormalities are also a contraindication to gynecological massage. Do not appoint it to women who have problems with blood vessels, varicose veins of the pelvic organs, low blood coagulability. At a high pain threshold, the expediency of the procedure is considered individually.
Algorithm and technique of impact on pelvic organs
During the massage of the uterus, the woman is on a gynecological chair in a traditional position or on a massage table in the knee-elbow.
- Two hours before the procedure, you can not eat anything.
- The intestine is desirable to be emptied for about three hours before coming to the massage cabinet, and the bladder - just before the procedure is performed.
Mandatory hygiene is required.procedures - washing of the external genitalia. Before you start massaging the uterus, the doctor will additionally treat the sex and adjacent organs with an antiseptic solution. Massage is performed with both hands simultaneously. Fingers of one hand are inserted into the vagina, the other hand produces external influences through the peritoneum. After the procedure is over, the woman needs 15 minutes to lie on her stomach or back, without getting off the massage device, absolutely relaxed. A woman should not experience painful sensations. Clitoris and urethra during medical manipulation are not affected.
Number of procedures required
Depending on the severity of the disease, the numberprocedures and their frequency the doctor appoints individually. However, there are general recommendations on the basis of which it is calculated how many times a woman is required to visit a massage room and how much time will be required for them. The first time massage the uterus no more than 10-15 minutes. During the trial massage, the individual characteristics of the body are determined, the physician determines the effect of what force is required to apply. At this time, the doctor needs to talk and share his feelings. On average, between 10 and 20 procedures are prescribed in the intermenstrual period, in some cases amenorrhea or scanty menstruation, their number may be increased to 60. So, if the doctor insists on conducting sessions for 3-4 months, suspect him of sexual harassment it is not necessary - the number of procedures is assigned depending on the effectiveness of the impact and health status. Massage of the uterus helps get rid of many gynecological problems without the use of medications, which in many cases have adverse effects on many body systems. However, to rely on him as a recovery from infertility, is not worth it. Infertility in most cases is associated not with stagnant phenomena in the reproductive organs, but with hormonal problems.