Hands are least protected from negativeenvironmental influences. Therefore, in order to maintain youth, beauty, attractiveness and health, proper care of hands in winter is very important. Frosts dry the skin of hands, from frequent changes in temperature, the skin becomes rough and rough. Cracks, flaking, and redness appear on the hands. In addition, in winter, the hands do not have enough vitamins, the skin is dehydrated, which leads to its premature aging. Weather-beaten in the frost, reddened hands look quite unattractive. Care of the skin in the winter should be special and especially thorough.
Home care in winter begins withpurification. Wash your hands in winter, preferably with water at room temperature, because hot water causes dryness and flaking, and cold water makes the skin hard and rough. Do not rub your hands strongly, even if they are very dirty; it is better to use special cosmetics. Hide it away, or rather do not buy solid soap in winter (except handmade soap with useful vitamin and vegetable additives), liquid soap acts on the skin of hands much softer. Wipe hands thoroughly after each contact with water.
Hand care in winter involves the use ofnutritious and moisturizing cream. Choosing a hand cream in the winter, you should pay attention to its composition and to know the characteristics of some of its components. A good cream contains vitamins A, E, B5, beeswax, aloe juice, natural oils - cocoa, avocado, jojoba. They have a moisturizing and softening effect, have bactericidal, wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect. For 35-40 minutes before going outside, put a nourishing cream on the skin of your hands and scrub it thoroughly. Directly before leaving, apply the cream again, it will cover the skin with a protective film and protect it from frost. Choose a cream that absorbs well and does not leave unpleasant fat. After each washing of hands, apply a moisturizer. But before going to bed, you can apply a nourishing cream of a greasy and dense consistency.
2-3 times a week pamper your hands with warm healing baths for hands. They give a tremendous regenerating effect, soften, moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Mix the milk and chamomile broth. In a warm mixture, lower your hands for a few minutes. Rinse with cool water. Chamomile promotes the healing of microcracks, perfectly disinfects.
- In a cup of olive or almond oil, addwarm water and a little lemon juice. Hold hands for 10-15 minutes, then pat the tissue with a cloth. The skin will be smoothed, tender, and the nails will be less brittle.
- Handful of flax seeds pour 2 cups of hot water and cook until mushy. Hold hands in the mixture for 15 minutes. Such a bath helps the healing of deep cracks in the hands.
- Rejuvenating bath for hands. In a glass of warm milk, dilute a tablespoon of honey and a few drops of olive oil. Hold your hands in the milk tray for 15 minutes. Blot dry with a napkin and apply a nourishing cream.
- If the skin on your hands turns red, make a contrastbath. Alternately lower your hands into the hot, then into the cold water - up to 10 times. Well, if it's a bath with salt. After the procedure, apply camphor paste ointment.
Scrubs should be used 1-2 times a week. As a result of peeling, the keratinized skin layer becomes thinner, which means that the penetration of active components of the cream improves. Scrub apply on the skin of hands and rub in circular massaging movements.
- In a fat cream, add a little sea salt, massage the skin of the hands for 2-3 minutes. Wash off the scrub with warm water.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of ground coffee. This scrub is more sparing and well smoothes the skin. It can be used for the body, it gives the skin a wonderful aroma of coffee.
- Smolot in a coffee grinder sea salt and tangerine (you can also other citrus) crust. In the mixture add 2-3 drops of essential oil ylang-ylang or lemon.
Masks for hands
At least 2 times a week, do hand masks. Unlike daily care, masks have a deeper therapeutic effect, help women to keep their hands in good shape. Before the procedure, hold the hands in hot water for 2-3 minutes - the effect of the masks will increase. Applying the mask on your hands, massage the skin very gently, trying not to stretch it. Start the massage with the fingertips, then go directly to the fingers themselves, followed by the palm, finish the massage on the back of the palm.
- Heat the vegetable oil and apply to the hands. Wear cotton gloves and leave overnight. If the skin is not damaged, then before the oil you can wipe the hands of half a lemon, this will save the pigmentation spots.
- Scrub the raw potatoes, add 1 teaspoon of honey, 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply the mask for 10-15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
- Mix 1 egg yolk, 2 teaspoons of juicelemon, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of linseed oil. Mix everything thoroughly and apply on the back of your hands for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and pat dry with a tissue.
Due to lack of vitamins and minerals in winternot only the skin of the hands, but also the nails. They become soft, brittle, dull. The cuticle dries up and cracks. Nutritional oils help to fight against these problems. Mix 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 5 drops of lavender oil and 10 ml of vegetable oil. Rubbing this mixture in the nail plate and cuticle several times a week in a circular motion. The vitamins and microelements contained in these oils soften the cuticle and strengthen the nails.
Home care does not always help save a fortuneskin of the hands affected by various negative factors. A very popular salon procedure was paraffin baths. They nourish the skin of the hands, eliminate peeling, treat microcracks, slow the aging process and even prevent deformation of bones. The difference between the state of the hands before and after the procedure is noticeable to the naked eye. Paraffin therapy is recommended once every three to four weeks. The skin of the hands is cleaned with a usual liquid soap, then exfoliating is performed by massaging movements using a scrub. The next stage is hand massage. It relieves stress and increases blood circulation. Hands are lubricated with a special cream that will not allow the paraffin to adhere to the skin. After this, the hands are several times immersed in liquid paraffin and wrapped in cellophane, on top are put on terry mittens. After 15 minutes, the paraffin film is removed and a moisturizer is applied. In just one session, the skin of the hands becomes smooth, smooth, soft. This wonderful effect lasts just over a week.
Some useful tips
Main protection against frost - warm mittens orgloves. When going out into the street, do not forget to put them on and do not remove them unless absolutely necessary. Incorrect care for the skin of hands in the winter can give the age of even the most carefully watching a woman. Be sure to wear rubber gloves, every time you contact with water and household detergents! Take vitamins and minerals. Drink at least two liters of water a day. We advise you to read: