Bronchial asthma, alas, ah, is verya widespread allergic disease. And very often people ignore the need to go to the doctor, preferring treatment with folk remedies. And this should not be done in any case, since there is a serious threat not only to health, but sometimes to a person's life. It is explained simply - almost all recipes of treatment by folk remedies basically contain herbs. And almost all herbs can provoke the development of allergies - in other words, it turns out a kind of vicious circle. And to predict what kind of grass will react to your body, it is impossible. As you understand, such treatment is no good. Therefore, we will not talk about traditional medicine - it is best to consult an allergist. Close interaction with a doctor is one of the most important conditions for the successful treatment of asthma. An experienced specialist will select a treatment that will help to achieve maximum results with minimal risk.
In the treatment of asthma, topical(locally acting) inhalation preparations, since the concentration of the drug in the blood will be minimal, and the local effect for the treatment of bronchi is maximal. The best solution is to use inhalers that do not contain freon. To reduce the risk of side effects, you should use aerosol inhalers with a spacer. Such a decrease in immunity has a negative effect on the course of the disease. The constant presence of the inflammatory process in the bronchi causes the arising symptoms. It is necessary to treat not only the symptoms of the disease (eliminate bronchial spasms), but also asthma itself, whose treatment is based on basic therapy (drugs for disease control). Treatment should be aimed at controlling inflammation, as well as selecting the necessary medications to alleviate the symptoms and eliminate exacerbations. Depending on the severity of asthma, the doctor determines the amount of basic therapy the doctor. Rational basal therapy will help reduce the risk of exacerbations and reduce the use of drugs to relieve symptoms.
Types of bronchial asthma
In some cases, asthma can haveNon-allergic origin - due to endocrine changes or severe head injuries. However, in most cases, the disease is allergic, when the effect of an allergen accompanies a spasm of the bronchi, which is manifested by asphyxiation. There are two main forms of bronchial asthma:
Disease develops against such infectiousdiseases of the respiratory system like pneumonia, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and bronchitis. In this case, allergens are microorganisms. This form of the disease is the most common.
An allergen can be a series of substancesorganic and inorganic origin: dust, plant pollen, feathers, human dander, animal hair, food allergens (strawberries, citrus fruits, strawberries), medicinal substances and industrial chemicals. The emergence of a similar form of bronchial asthma is interrelated with a hereditary predisposition.
Symptoms of the disease
Whatever form bronchial asthma has, it is characterized by 3 stages of development:
- Stage of asthma attacks
- Asthmatic status
In case of pregnancy and bronchial asthmathere are all these forms. At the first stage there is chronic pneumonia with bronchospasm, as well as chronic asthmatic bronchitis. Attacks of suffocation are not yet available. At the initial stage, they develop periodically. As a rule, with an infectious-allergic form of asthma, attacks of suffocation appear as a result of chronic diseases of the lungs or bronchi. Recognize the attacks of suffocation is quite simple: they begin at night and last for several hours. Patients before the onset of attacks feel tingling in the throat, tightness in the chest, sneezing and runny nose begins. No sputum, cough paroxysmal. A woman, in order to breathe, it is necessary to sit down, strain all groups of muscles of the neck and thorax. Breathing becomes hoarse, whistling, noisy, audible from a distance. The skin becomes covered with perspiration, the face becomes a cyanotic color. By the end of the attack, liquid and abundant sputum is secreted. Asthmatic status is accompanied by severe attacks of suffocation, which do not stop for several hours and even a day.
Recommendations for the reduction of asthma attacks
To minimize triggering factors,provoking exacerbations of bronchial asthma, we bring to your attention the main potential sources that excite them. Triggers of asthma attacks with bronchial asthma: Household inhalant allergens are the most opposite - it is almost impossible to avoid contact with them. But still you need to try to at least reduce it to a possible minimum. Such allergens include:
- Products of livelihoods of domestic animals (traces of saliva, urine and wool);
- Products of life of cockroaches and colonies of dust mites (books, fur and carpet products);
- Spores of bacteria and mold fungi;
- Tobacco smoke;
- Household chemicals.
Food allergens also occur frequently, butto struggle with them is easier - it is enough to exclude from the menu forbidden products. But, of course, you will be able to do this only if you know what foods you are allergic to. And it can only be done by a doctor.
- Animal fats;
- Honey and chocolate;
- Stabilizers and preservatives (nitrates, sulfites, nitrites).
Medicinal preparations, which result in the initiation of an allergic reaction:
- Beta-adrenoblockers, which have a pharmacological effect;
- Drugs prescribed for the treatment of coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, heart failure.
- Excessive physical activity;
- High humidity of air;
- Temperature changes;
- Stress and prolonged depression.
In the presence of the above factors or situations, it is necessary to limit their impact.
Prevention of complications of bronchial asthma
- It is necessary to abandon the products and medicines that cause an allergic reaction (reddening of the skin, rash in the form of urticaria, swelling, nasal congestion, mucous discharge, lachrymation).
- It is necessary to abandon pets asyou would not like them. The products of their vital activity can be kept indoors for another six months, so it is necessary to thoroughly clean and get rid of all the harmful bacteria.
- Exclude from home interior potentialsources of dust: carpets, upholstered furniture, old books. If you can not refuse them, cover them with polyethylene covers to protect your own health.
- Choose a model of the air conditioner, which has the function of controlling the humidity of the air. This will save you from ticks and molds that can multiply at a humidity of over 60%.
- Regular wet cleaning of the room. It is desirable, that the sick person was not present at this, and spent free time on fresh air.
- Bed linen should be washed at least once a week at a temperature of at least 60 ° C.
- The stove should be equipped with a hood.
- It is forbidden to contact with cigarette smoke, paintwork, fuel vapors and exhaust gases, which easily penetrate the body through the respiratory tract.
- At the workplace of a sick person, there should not be allergens that can cause attacks of suffocation.
- It is necessary to wash hands regularly, not to be overcooled, not to be in crowded places and drafts.
We understand that many people will still beto try the treatment with folk remedies. That's why we picked up some of the safest recipes for herbal treatment. As the folk wisdom says, from two evils it is necessary to choose the lesser. And still, let us remind you once again - such treatment with folk remedies can only be an addition to the basic medication. Yes, and with a doctor, such therapy should be coordinated with folk remedies - amateur performance is inadmissible in this case.
- Pharmacy Chamomile
The most common chemist's chamomile is itselfthis wand-zaschalochkoy, because it helps get rid of various diseases. Of course, it would be naive to cure bronchial asthma with chamomile, but it is quite possible to alleviate the condition of the sick person. And used for this chamomile tea. Place in the teapot three tablespoons of dry inflorescences of our heroine - chamomile, pour a glass of very steep boiling water and leave to infuse for three hours. And then brew, like regular tea - with sugar. It is enough only one mug of chamomile tea on an empty stomach, so that in a week's time the number of attacks decreased by half.
If the seizures become more frequent, you can do inhalationswith potatoes. In a small saucepan, boil one unrefined potato tuber, allow the broth to cool slightly and lean over the steam. The duration of such inhalation is not less than 10 minutes. But remember - sometimes such treatment can provoke the onset of an attack of bronchial asthma. So always keep the inhaler on hand! And discuss the treatment with the doctor - with some varieties of bronchial asthma, wet steam is generally strictly prohibited.
- Carrot juice
This method of treating bronchial asthma is veryIt is simple, but at the same time it is quite effective. And, in the end, just very tasty and healthy for the whole body. Are they intrigued? It's about carrot juice - of course, freshly squeezed, not from the package. In the morning and in the evening, drink half the glass of carrot juice and the result will not make you wait. In most cases, people suffering from bronchial asthma learn to live with it and the quality of their life does not suffer at all. So, you will succeed. Of course, it's easiest to sit on the couch and complain about how unfair life is to you. And you can take your illness under control and enjoy this very life! We advise you to read: