Black dots are common to many people. And the age here is completely irrelevant. They are subject to both young girls and adult women. Of course, they do not spoil the appearance to such an extent, like, say, inflamed pimples, but there is nothing attractive about it either. When we see a person whose face is adorned with a scattering of blackheads, the idea of untidiness comes to mind immediately. And then, we turn disgusted, trying not to meet the eye with this man. Scientific language black points are called comedones. They are formed due to the fact that the sebaceous glands of the face are clogged with sebum, to be more precise - its surpluses, as well as exfoliated skin particles and minute dust fractions. Because of this, the pores become dark. Comedones have chosen the T-zone, because it is this part of the face that is maximally greasy and problematic.
Causes of appearance of black dots
Before answering the question how to get rid ofblack dots on the face at home, let's figure out the reasons for their appearance. The first and most important is the improper skin care, its poor or insufficient purification. To avoid this, you need to cleanse your face every morning. And special attention should be paid to evening care. Never go to bed with cosmetics! Black dots can appear due to incorrect or unbalanced power. The use of fatty foods, sweet, coffee and alcoholic drinks provokes a blockage of pores and, as a consequence, the emergence of comedones. On the other hand, the use of food such as fish, vegetables and fruits, contributes not only to the proper functioning of the intestines, but also supplies the body with vitamins A and E, which is vital for the skin. A significant role in the emergence of black points is played by changes in the hormonal background, as well as heredity. The use of low-quality cosmetics or simply unsuitable for your skin type, also contributes to the deterioration of the condition.
How to get rid of black dots at home?
The easiest way to get rid of the misfortune -steaming face and hand squeezing comedones. But he has a lot of flaws. The first and most important is the possibility of introducing any infection during this procedure. And this, in turn, can cause more acne and acne. In addition, if you start an infection, do not turn in time for help, you may even get blood poisoning. Another disadvantage - steam can very dry the skin. Also, this procedure is contraindicated for those with enlarged vessels on their face. Despite all the fears, dangers and warnings, many girls successfully practice this technique, and then tell their friends about the experience: "Look, I got rid of acne by usual extrusion, why do not you try?" However, such advice can lead to a deplorable result. The skin of all is different, that came up to one person, it may not be suitable for another. And before proceeding to the procedure, possible consequences should be taken into account. If you are not afraid of the possibility of infection, and you are going to follow the example of a friend - be sure to read the following recommendations.
- For steaming a face, specialsteam baths. The principle of their simple - the capacity (basin, pan) is filled with boiling water, it is added tinctures of herbal decoctions, for example, chamomile and linden. Do not hurt in boiling water and a teaspoon of salt;
- The face is cleaned and tilted over the steam. Do not show heroism and bend very low over the boiling water - you can get burned. Dispensing should be done within 10-12 minutes;
- After that we get rid of the points themselves;
- Remember - your fingers and nails should be in perfect condition, cleaned and disinfected. And it is even better to use a sterile napkin;
- When extruding black dots, special enthusiasm is not necessary. As a rule, through extended pores, comedones come out with minimal pressure;
- After the steam baths, the pores must be narrowed. Apply a mask with a tightening effect for 15-20 minutes. It can be a clay mask or a composition based on egg white and lemon juice. In addition, you can wipe your face with ice cubes;
- And the moisturizing cream completes the procedure. In no case should such a cleaning be carried out every day! Once a week will be enough.
If you suddenly notice a strong redness after squeezing, which does not pass a long time, be sure to consult a doctor! The timely assistance provided will avoid negative consequences.
How to get rid of black dots folk remedies?
To clean the face there is a lotmeans. Many of them advertise on television, and with such enthusiasm that you can not believe the assurances of a beautiful girl - "You will get rid of black points in one day!" - is almost impossible. However, do not trust advertising too much. For the most part, it's just a commercial trick. It will take time to find a really effective remedy. Many forget that the question of how to get rid of black spots in the home, can respond to traditional medicine. Recipes based on natural ingredients have significant advantages. First, they are cheap. Secondly, they will not cause harm to the health of the skin. And, third, there are a lot of them, so you can easily choose the recipe that is right for you. Let's look at the most popular masks from black dots that you can prepare yourself.
- It is necessary to stir one egg white witha tablespoon of sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Part of the mask obtained is applied to the face and we wait for complete drying. Next, we put the remainder of the mask and tap the palms and fingertips of the entire face intensively. The procedure is done until the hands stop sticking to the skin of the face. Rinse the mask with cool water and apply a moisturizer. If you have dry skin, then apply the mask only on the nose, forehead and chin;
- For this mask you will need one egg white,two teaspoons of lemon juice and two teaspoons of juice from the leaves of aloe. Ingredients whip with a mixer and apply half of the mask to the desired areas of the face. After complete drying, apply the remainder of your formula and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water;
- You need one tablespoon choppedflakes of Hercules, to them add a pinch of soda or 3-4 drops of boric acid. The resulting mass diluted with kefir, to get a thick gruel. Apply the mask to the problem areas of the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes, then roll it with your fingertips and wash with cool water;
- How to get rid of black dots on the nose? A mask of clay will help you here. Ingredients: white cosmetic clay and water. Dilute clay with water (a thick, viscous mass should be obtained) and apply the mask to your face for 10-15 minutes. Then wash with cool water.
Home cosmetics can do wonders! This is proved not only by people who constantly use it. Physicians are also sometimes advised to resort to the help of traditional medicine. Of course, their advice does not apply to serious diseases. But to get rid of blackheads and black spots in the home. ... Why not try it? Yes, it will not be a day before you get results. But in the fact that you will certainly achieve it, you should not doubt it! We advise you to read: