It is believed that wine can only be made fromfresh raw materials (berries), but this is far from the case. It turns out that fine homemade wine can be made from jam. And for this purpose is suitable as a good, and fermented or just an old jam. Surely every housewife came across a situation when the jam fermented. There is such a product is no longer possible, but it's a shame to throw it away, because so much work has been invested in it! Or left last year's jam, which is not spoiled at all, but the taste is not the same. Do not throw away these products - prepare a delicious and noble homemade wine from a fermented jam! It is prepared from the most common products, the cooking process is simple, and the result is delicious and natural. In this article you can choose simple homemade recipes.
Recipes of house wine from fermented jam
This wine is made from fermented jam,prepared from any fruit and berries, but it is best to eat currant, apple, blueberry, cherry, etc. However, there is one important condition: jam can be fermented or old, but in no way moldy, otherwise it can be detrimental to the quality of the drink and your health. Recipe for wine from jam (any) Ingredients:
- Jam (fermented or old) - 1,5 kg;
- Sugar - 1 item;
- The water is warm - 1.5 liters;
- Raisins - 1 tbsp. l.
Preparation: Mix the water and jam, add raisins and sugar. Pour all into a glass container (ideally 5 liters). If you use 3-liter cans, fill them with 2/3 of the volume, not more. At the neck of the bottle put on a rubber glove (the most common), make a hole in it to allow gas to escape, or you can install a water seal. Leave the bottle in a warm place for several weeks for fermentation. When the water stop ceases to gurgle or the glove is blown off, this is an indication that the wine fermented. Then it must be very well filtered (done through gauze) and add 0.5 tbsp. Sahara. Then the drink should be insisted in a dark place for 2-3 months. After this, drain the liquid through the tube so that the sediment does not enter the bottles in which the finished product will be stored. Necessarily need to tightly plug the bottles with stoppers. Now the wine is ready to taste it. Recipe for wine without sugar Ingredients:
- Water - 5 liters;
- Raisins - 1 handful;
- Jam (for example, from currant) - 3 liters.
Preparation: Combine the jam with water and boil on low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Prepare the containers in which the wine will be stored (they must be clean). Spill the cooled jam on bottles: be sure to leave 1/5 of the container free. Add raisins to the bottle. In order to block the flow of oxygen into the bottle, it is worth using rubber gloves. They need to tightly tighten on the bottles. While the wine will wander, you can not remove gloves. It is necessary to wait for the moment when they will disappear themselves. This is a sign that the fermentation process is complete. It lasts about 1.5 months. Completely fermented liquid should become transparent. After this, it must be bottled. The wine is ready. Another recipe for wine from jam Ingredients:
- Jam - 1 liter;
- Water - 1 l;
- Raisins - 110 g.
Preparation: Prepare a 3 liter bottle: wash well with soda, rinse with warm water, rinse with boiling water. Boil water and cool it. Transfer to jar jam, add raisins and water. Stir everything, close the bottle cap and put in a warm place for 10 days. After 10 days, open the jar, extract the can from the surface of the can, strain through the gauze and pour it into a new container. Put a rubber glove on the neck of the bottle. Put the container in a warm place and press for 40 days. During this time it ferments. When the process is completed, the glove will fall off, and the liquid will become a transparent color. Pour the wine into bottles and hold them for another 2 months in a dark place. Now the drink is ready.
How to store homemade wine from fermented jam?
It is very important not only to properly prepare the wine,observing the entire technological process, but also to store it, since this also affects its taste and shelf life. The finished product, which is stored incorrectly, will quickly deteriorate.
- It is necessary to use only purecontainers, which will be bottled wine. And this rule operates at all stages of its preparation, and then already storage. It is best to pour the drink into bottles of dark glass.
- Home made jam is best kept at a temperature of 10-12 degrees. It is at this temperature that it best preserves its taste qualities.
- This rule concerns exposure of the product. It is necessary to strictly maintain the wine from the fermented jam of the prescribed time. In different recipes it is different: from 1.5 to 3 months. If you do not survive the drink, the time will be neither delicious nor fragrant.
- Store bottles with wine must be strictly horizontal. Otherwise, the cork with which the bottle is closed may dry up, the tightness will be broken and the wine will deteriorate.
- It is very important to protect bottles with a drink from temperature drop, vibration, shaking, etc. This, too, can adversely affect the quality of the wine.
- In no case can you pour a half-drunk winefrom one container to another - a more fresh wine will just spoil. The bottle can be stored for several days in the refrigerator. This drink quickly absorbs odors, so keep it with products that have a specific flavor, too, is not worth it.