We all want to be healthy, beautiful andtightened. But how to achieve this with the modern rhythm of life, when you need to do everything at work and at home? After all, sometimes there just is not enough strength for sports and visits to gyms. But do not be lazy, but you need to try to allocate a day at least a few minutes to maintain your health. The most effective for this are stretching exercises and flexibility. Such exercises will be an excellent way to tighten the body, making it more attractive and flexible. Exercises should be performed by everyone involved in sports, whether professional or novice. Thanks to stretching exercises and flexibility, or as it is fashionable still called stretching, you minimize the risk of injuries and strains, and training will be much more effective. But do not forget, no matter how useful the exercises, if you perform them too actively and incorrectly, it can have the opposite effect, and cause injury. In order to avoid this, it is worth remembering the need for warming up before performing stretching exercises. Experts recommend performing such stretching exercises after weight training, which makes the muscles and tendons more "soft", which allows you to acquire the necessary mobility and flexibility. It also can be training on exercise bikes, jumping rope, running. In addition, due to stretching exercises, you can relieve muscle fatigue after training and bring them into tone. It is necessary to know the basic postulates when doing stretching exercises.
- Do not stretch strongly and sharply in the verybeginning. Gradually, stretch from a light stretch and with each subsequent movement strengthen its amplitude, but only when you feel relaxation at the previous slope.
- When performing stretching exercises and flexibility, it is necessary to monitor breathing. It must be slow, deep and natural. Exhale when making a slope. Never hold your breath.
- Stretch and hold the stretch a fewseconds in a convenient position. Do not linger to the sensation of pain and do exercise through strength. The minimum time of "stretching" should be 10 seconds, with time it is necessary to bring up to 1 minute.
- Do stretching exercises and flexibility do not jerk. In this case, there is a strain of exactly those muscles that you were trying to relax.
- At the time of stretching, you need to think about thatparts of the body that you stretch. If you feel tension while holding the position in the stretch, it means that doing something wrong and need to take a comfortable position and repeat again.
- Do not focus on flexibility. It will come with time. The main factor in the success of stretching exercises is the regularity of classes, which should bring pleasure.
Let's look more clearly at the set of stretching exercises:
Exercises for stretching the muscles of the legs
Exercises for stretching the arms
Exercises for stretching the muscles of the press
Exercises for stretching the back and spine
Exercise for stretching the whole body
It is carried out at the end of training for general muscle relaxation.
We live in the century, where along with suchdiseases like vegetative dystonia and others, in the forefront is the so-called "illness of office workers" - osteochondrosis. But the spine is our main support. Medical statistics say that half of patients aged 20 years or younger turn to medical institutions, complaining of back pain. In 60 percent of the disability is due to spine disease. But none of us think about the health of our spine, until there are pains in the back. The pain arising in the back, in no case should not be overlooked. It is necessary to address to the expert who will appoint or nominate treatment. But it's better to think about the health of your spine in advance, avoiding complications! And in this you will be helped by exercises on stretching the spine, which allow you to reduce the load on the joints, improve blood circulation and equip the organs with nutritious nutrients, the absence of which can lead to restriction of muscle movement. If you, after all, decided to strengthen the spine in the gym, then the best types of physical exercises for stretching the spine are pilates and yoga. The main advantage of such exercises is safety of performance, and this complex is suitable for different ages and pregnant women. And a little tip: start your morning with light stretching exercises. It's just a wonderful way to cheer up, improve flexibility and, of course, the mood for the whole day. We advise you to read: