Waking up early in the morning, you look in the mirrorand with a displeased look away: swollen eyelids, uneven complexion, a pair of new pimples on the chin, few will cheer up. A familiar picture? If yes, then it's time for you to start taking care of your appearance. Beautiful face skin is the main tool in the arsenal of any woman, seeking to look young and attractive as long as possible. How to achieve a perfectly beautiful, clean skin on the face, where to get the recipes of eternal youth? Fortunately, such recipes are far from being a secret, they are available to all who want to be always on top, regardless of age and circumstances. In fact, the rules are not so complicated, the main thing is not to be lazy and pay attention to yourself every day. We will give you valuable advice on how to gently take care of your skin, making it soft and tender.
It does not matter whether you consider your face dirty - itis subject to daily cleaning in any case. Even if you all day did not leave the house and did not use makeup, then, having passed a moist cotton disc over your skin, you will notice unpleasant, dirty tracks. Every evening before going to bed, be sure to wash and cleanse your face with a special lotion suitable for your skin type. Even such a simple daily action as washing, requires a very special relationship. We will give you advice and simple beauty recipes that will help make this procedure as useful and effective for achieving our main goal - beautiful face skin.
- Try to avoid soap when washing - more oftenIt dries the skin very much. Now on sale there is a huge amount of funds for washing, which delicately cleanse the skin without causing dryness and irritation. Do not regret money and buy yourself such a tool, good, it is inexpensive. If the financial question is worth it, then take your shaving cream from your boyfriend - this remedy is usually hypoallergenic and perfectly foams.
- If you have sensitive facial skin, avoidwhen washing hot water from the tap - as a rule, this water contains various impurities that can cause irritation and redness on the skin. The ideal option is clean drinking water. When it comes to the beauty and youth of your skin, you should not save on water quality. Believe me, these tips will help you avoid many problems with skin prone to irritation.
- Hot water strongly opens the pores, driving out allmoisture on the surface, too cold - on the contrary, pores narrows, making it difficult to cleanse dirt and surpluses of subcutaneous fat. So try to wash your face with warm water.
- Wash off the detergent by splashing water on yourself.face. The fact is that small sprays hold an excellent micromassage of the face and moisturize the skin. Lean over the sink and splash in the face with water at least ten times.
- Do not wipe your face with a rough, hard towel, do notrub with a cloth that there are forces - you can injure the delicate skin and cause irritation. Your face towel should be soft and gentle, just pat them with moisture.
Another golden rule for clean, well-groomedface skin - never go to bed with makeup. No matter how tired you are, no matter how early you have to get up - make sure that your skin is free from the layer of makeup. Tonal cream, powder, blush, shadows and other attributes of beauty fill your pores, the skin practically does not breathe. Therefore, never forget to thoroughly cleanse the skin - it will be grateful to you. Take note of these tips, and then you will not be vexed by acne, acne, or black dots on the face.
Moisturizing the skin with creams
To ensure that your skin is getting enoughamount of moisture and nutrition, you need to regularly use creams that are suitable for your skin type. Buying a new jar of cream in the store, pay attention to what useful substances it contains. To facilitate your choice, we present you a list of the most popular constituents of face cream:
- Vitamin E. Prevents aging.
- Vitamin S. Stimulates blood circulation.
- Liposomes. They feed deep layers of the skin.
- Panthenol. Soothes the skin, relieves irritation.
- Enzymes. Contribute to the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
- Acids. Promote the renewal of cells.
Choosing the right cream, you need not forgetApply it to the skin twice a day - in the morning and in the evening after cleansing. There is a day cream - it moisturizes the skin and is applied no later than half an hour before going out on the street (you need to give it time to get it properly absorbed). In winter, especially at very low temperatures, apply moisturizing day cream one hour before the release, otherwise your skin freezes in the cold. Night cream is responsible for nourishing your skin, relieving fatigue and restoring your tone. Do not put it directly before going to bed, otherwise you risk waking up with traces of puffiness on your face. It is better to do this no less than an hour before you go to bed. Apply the cream on the massage lines of the face, but do not rub it on the skin, and gently "drive" with the pads of the fingers. Especially cautious should be treated around the eye area - where the skin is the most delicate and tender. In no case do not apply too much cream for eyelids - enough one small pea to ensure that the skin has sufficient nutrition. Do not stretch and do not press, otherwise instead of beautiful, radiant skin, you get a couple of extra wrinkles around the eyes.
Often the skin on the face of women begins to peel off. Sometimes this is due to the fact that the skin does not have enough moisture, and sometimes due to improperly selected cosmetics. As a result, the skin looks irritated, make-up on it looks sloppy. What recipes can be given to women suffering from frequent skin peeling? The most simple: regular peeling and moisturizing will help to solve this problem. Every day the cells of our skin die and new ones appear in their place. Getting rid of dead cells, you not only make your skin soft and soft, but also get rid of many fine wrinkles. In order to exfoliate the skin, you will need a scrub. You can buy it in the store, or you can cook at home. We present you the recipes for scrubs, which you can do yourself.
Using these recipes, you will permanently get rid of the problem of peeling and irritation on the skin. Before using all the ingredients, make sure that you do not have an allergic reaction to them.
Protection of the skin from the sun
We all love to sunbathe, we all dream of a beautiful,golden color of the skin. Unfortunately, the action of ultraviolet rays causes serious damage to our health. This is pigmentation, and earlier skin aging, and even such a serious disease as cancer. Therefore, each of us simply need to protect ourselves from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation. You may not have enough time for impeccable make-up, for an ideal hairstyle, but here's the fact that you have to have enough time to put a sunscreen on your skin before going out on the street! Remember that it's enough to stay in the sun for fifteen minutes to get a burn. Moreover, protection from the sun is necessary not only in the summer, but also at any time of the year, because ultraviolet rays touch our skin all year round.
"We are what we eat" - a truism, owhich is forgotten by many girls and women, worried about not the best condition of their skin. You can give the most wonderful tips and the most stunning recipes for skin beauty, but if you neglect the laws of healthy eating, then your efforts to transform will prove futile. Vegetables, fruits, cereals and proteins are the main friends of clean, healthy, well-groomed skin. Pay attention to our recommendations for the selection of quality nutrition to improve your skin.
Now you know how to make your face look beautiful- to love yourself and take care of your health. And it should not be done periodically, but every day, throughout life. And then, rising early in the morning and looking in the mirror, you will smile cheerfully at your reflection, admiring the perfectly smooth, healthy skin of your face. We advise you to read: