An exacerbation of a gastritis - the problem familiar very muchmany people. Doctors often face this disease in the summer. This pattern is due to several factors: firstly, a lot of the fair sex on the eve of warm days begin to actively fight overweight. In the course are very tough and unsafe diets, negatively affecting the stomach. In general, all that can not be done in any case. In addition, in summer, the air temperature is very high, so the probability of eating spoiled food increases. And the number of fruits and vegetables is increasing in the diet at times. And this also creates a certain strain on the mucous membrane of the stomach. In addition, the exacerbation of the disease can be influenced by factors such as various stressful situations, chronic fatigue syndrome, various bad habits - smoking, drinking, even low-alcohol. And, of course, in no case should one lose sight of such an important aspect as nutrition. Malnutrition with a very high probability can lead to the development of gastritis in acute and chronic stages.
Symptoms of exacerbation of gastritis
Before you start the story of how to deal withexacerbation of gastritis, let's refresh the memory of information about what this disease is. As you know, the stomach is lined with a mucous membrane. And in the event that it has an aggressive effect, the inflammatory process develops. It is this phenomenon that is called gastritis. And the severity of the course of the disease and its stage directly depend on the degree of damage to the gastric mucosa. In some cases, gastritis can last for a very long time without any symptoms. However, this is a very deceptive lull - sooner or later gastritis will make itself felt in full. And the sensations at the same time can give a sick person a lot of unpleasant sensations. So, the symptoms of gastritis and signs of its presence:
- Painful sensations Almost always, early orlate, but there are pain in the stomach. The pain can be very acute, or, on the contrary, pulling. The pain can be either constant or periodic, occurring after taking harmful food, or on an empty stomach - all very individually. But the pain symptoms, like the signs of the disease, are almost always present.
- Nausea and / or vomiting In some cases - andquite often - gastritis is accompanied by a feeling of nausea, and sometimes even vomiting. Sometimes these phenomena occur on an empty stomach, sometimes - soon after eating. Everything depends on the individual characteristics of the organism of each particular person, as well as on the type of gastritis. But this manifestation of gastritis should not be forgotten either.
- Disruption of the bowel In some casesa constant companion of gastritis are various disorders of the intestine. And, as a result, the patient has symptoms such as regular constipation or diarrhea.
Treatment of gastritis
Of course, exacerbation of chronic gastritis in eitherwhich case can not be ignored. Unfortunately, most people are very careless about their health, considering gastritis as something insignificant, like a slight rhinitis. However, this is not so - gastritis can lead to the development of such dangerous for human health and life phenomena, such as peptic ulcer disease or even cancer. Agree, very unreliable prospect. Especially considering the fact that getting rid of gastritis is quite realistic. And to treat it is not so difficult, the main thing to know how. And also know the symptoms of the disease, in time to react and not to bring the disease to a serious stage. The first thing you need to do when you notice the first symptoms of gastritis is to get help from a gastroenterologist as soon as possible. As a rule, a doctor will examine a sick person, listen to all his complaints and, for a more accurate diagnosis, appoint an endoscopic examination of the gastric mucosa. Based on all the data obtained, having evaluated the symptoms, the doctor will put the final accurate diagnosis. And, accordingly, will appoint the necessary treatment. Treatment in all cases is complex. And not the last place in the treatment is diet. Nutrition is very important, since gastritis is an inflammatory process that seizes the mucous membrane of the stomach. So, it is very important that it gets into the stomach during the disease. First, from the diet should completely eliminate such products as:
- Smoked sausages and sausages Leave sausages andother smoked products at better times. Do not even eat milk sausages and sausages, which seem at first sight quite harmless. Unfortunately, the quality of modern products leaves much to be desired. And the extra preservatives your stomach does not need. Be sure to revise your diet. Otherwise, everything can turn into exacerbated gastritis.
- Carbonated drinks, coffee and alcohol Probably,do not say that coffee and alcohol have a very strong irritating effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach - this is understandable to everyone. However, ordinary mineral carbonated water and lemonades cause harm no less, and sometimes even more. Therefore, for the period of sickness, drinking only weak tea and non-carbonated drinking water. Even juices - and those are extremely harmful during a gastritis. And it's not just the fruit acid, but also the preservatives, which are added to the juices in order to keep them longer.
- Tomato paste, tomatoes Tomatoes have a very strong effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach, so they are also completely abandoned.
- Fried, fatty foods Fatty foods alsohave a very heavy load on the stomach. Therefore, make sure that all food is light enough and easy to digest. In addition, pay attention to the fact that a very important factor is not only what you eat, but also how these products are cooked. Do not eat fried foods - there are a huge number of ways to cook them differently. It is best to give preference to boiled, baked or steamed dishes. Of course, some of them will not turn out so delicious, but health is much more important! Therefore, the diet should be strictly dietary. Diet with exacerbation of gastritis - a prerequisite for the treatment to benefit!
We will not talk about drug treatment,because it can appoint only a doctor. In the event that you try to engage in self-medication and start taking any medications yourself, your health will only worsen. Therefore, you should not experiment. But there are a number of ways to treat gastritis at home. However, pay special attention - these recipes can only be an addition to the main treatment prescribed by a doctor, but not a substitute for it. And be sure to consult your doctor - those funds that are ideal for one person, can worsen the health of another. So, begin the story with general advice:
- A glass of water Folk medicine recommends people,suffering from gastritis, in the morning, immediately after awakening, on an empty stomach to drink one glass of cold clean water. This will help remove from the walls of the stomach mucus, accumulated on the mucous membrane overnight.
- Mode of food intake To all people without exception,suffering from diseases of the stomach, doctors recommend eating very small portions, so as not to load the stomach, but often enough that it is not empty. This measure will also help to cure gastritis much more quickly.
- Temperature regime of foodThe temperature of the food you eat. It should not be too cold or too hot. And in any case do not mix them - for example, do not wash down the ice cream with hot coffee. This should not be done in any case!
- Use of fiberso that your diet contains enough fiber - it not only has a beneficial effect on the intestinal mucosa, but also stimulates the digestive tract as a whole. The greatest amount of fiber is found in raw fruits and vegetables. But since a large amount of fruit to eat with gastritis is undesirable, lean on vegetables.
As already mentioned, folk recipes of medicine can greatly facilitate the life of a sick person. We offer you the most effective and safe of them:
- Potato Juice Fresh raw potato juice is veryeffectively regulates the level of acidity in the stomach and the very production of gastric juice. Peel several potatoes and squeeze out the juice from them. Half a glass of this juice should be drunk no later than one hour before a meal. If possible, try to lie down after taking the juice. Treatment should last at least a week.
- Carrot juice By exactly the same scheme, it is recommendedtake juice of fresh carrots. However, this course of treatment should last no more than two weeks in a row. After this, if necessary, treatment can be repeated again, but only after a week-long break.
- Oat flakes A wonderful way to cureany form of gastritis is oatmeal. And the recipe for treatment is extremely simple - soak the croup for a night at the rate of one and a half glasses of water for half a glass of cereal. In the morning, pour the water into the enamelware, bring to a boil, reduce the heat. Stirring constantly, add one tablespoon of flour or starch. It is necessary to cook a kind of jelly, which must be drunk before breakfast. Well, breakfast, in turn, should consist of a porridge cooked from these very oatmeal flakes. Such treatment can last as long as necessary.
- Apples The most ordinary apples in the statecope even with the most neglected gastritis. The recipe for treatment is extremely simple - grate one small apple on a fine grater, together with the skin. The resulting apple gruel must be eaten immediately. Treatment should last two weeks.
- Sea buckthorn If you have berries of sea-buckthorn, youyou can try the following recipe for gastritis. Boil half a liter of water, add there three tablespoons of mashed buckthorn berries, reduce the heat and cook for about 15 minutes. Drink the broth for 200 grams, twice a day - in the morning on an empty stomach, in the evening, not earlier than an hour after eating. Treatment should last at least ten days.
We advise you to read: