Most of us (or rather, we would say thatall) want to be healthy; but how can this be achieved? Should we change our diet? Or is it necessary to give yourself more physical exertion? Or maybe we need to change our work or reconsider the whole way of life? What can really make us healthier?
A reliable way to health
Do not be surprised, but we want to offer you anotherway - affirmations for health. Of course, everything listed above is also important, but not always enough. Some people find it hard to believe, but very often our illness starts in our head. Cleansing your mind, you will not only begin to feel better, but will also see a direct path to recovery. Health is wealth, and health affirmations are the key to this wealth. When in our head healthy thoughts, then the body is much easier to feel healthy. Some of you may wonder how positive affirmations, which affirmations can be, can strengthen our health. The fact is that many people do have some internal problems that can prevent them from being healthy. Of course, it would be an exaggeration to say that someone wants to be sick, but there are people who have limiting beliefs that prevent them from accepting healing and health, which is quite affordable for them. Instead of digging in their thoughts about the inability to recover, it would be better for them to just begin to convince themselves that they are open to positive changes in their state of health. The connection between the mind (the consciousness of the person) and the body is already very well known today. The fact that many diseases are psychosomatic is already confirmed. Even diseases caused by microbes and bacteria, in a number of cases, could be called psychosomatic in the sense that the body's immune system is sometimes reduced because of the causes caused by emotional stress. Our emotions are under the control of thought, and thoughts can be formulated according to our desire. Health affirmations help to form healthy thoughts. So there is a connection between positive statements (affirmations) and our health. "To change your life, change your thoughts," wrote Sir John Marx Templeton, an English entrepreneur and philanthropist, in his book World Laws of Life. And it's hard not to agree with him. You can fill your body with health, just using the appropriate affirmations. Repeating these statements over and over again, you can change your subconscious mind in such a way that it starts transforming the body so that it fits healthy thoughts. Even very serious diseases can recede before the power of thought. The placebo effect, known in medical practice, is purely psychological. The essence of it is that the patient instead of a real medicine is given only his imitation, but the patient is informed that he was given a very strong drug. And it gets easier! And the thing is that the placebo affected the patient's psyche; he believed that it would be easier for him, it became easier for him. Health-improving affirmations affect a person in a similar way. There are also scientifically confirmed facts that our body produces various chemicals, while we experience certain emotions. When a person is happy, substances that have a beneficial effect on the body are produced. When we are sad, harmful substances are produced. This was another confirmation of the fact that our thoughts significantly affect our state of health. It becomes obvious that positive affirmations can only have a beneficial effect on our body.
The best affirmations for health
How to use affirmations aimed athealth promotion? From the list we list, select the statements that you like most, and repeat them daily as often as possible for at least six months. At the same time, never stop the treatment prescribed by your doctor if you are sick. Affirmations supplement drugs, but do not replace them. Positive statements will strengthen your mind and your will, change the direction of thoughts and help the body improve health. Choose affirmations that you will like, and start working on your thoughts:
- Every day I become healthier and healthier, I feel better and better.
- I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
- Every cell of my body takes care of my health. I was born to be healthy.
- I'm full of energy and vitality, I'm calm and happy.
- I avoid unhealthy food. I eat healthy and nutritious foods that benefit my body, and drink plenty of clean water that cleanses my body.
- I have only positive thoughts, and I am always happy and joyful, regardless of any external conditions.
- I always feel good. Due to the fact that my body feels good, I radiate only kind and positive feelings.
- Every new day is full of hope, happiness and health.
- I am always happy, alert and full of health. I'm happy with spirit and hearty body.
- I have a strong heart and a strong body. I am energetic and full of vitality.
- Every day my body becomes more energetic, more and more healthy.
- I view my body as a temple. It is pure and full of kindness.
- I breathe deeply, regularly go in for sports and give my body only a healthy diet.
- I am free from diabetes, high blood pressure, free from any life-threatening diseases.
- Health, wealth and wisdom are my life's motto. My body is healthy, I'm rich, my mind is wise.
- I create my own health.
- I release my body to receive healing and health.
- I am healthy!
- I accept the health of my body.
- I attract people and information that will help me lead a healthy lifestyle.
- I am open to liberation from unhealthy thoughts.
- I am open to release from unhealthy behavior.
- I am open to release from unhealthy diets.
- I see myself healthy and happy.
- I let my body heal myself.
- I let go of my past and leave it behind.
- My DNA is programmed for me to be healthy.
- It's easy to be healthy.
- Being healthy is fun.
- My health is very important to me.
- My body is very important to me, and I intend to take care of it.
- My health is a priority.
You will not become healthy overnight. Sometimes work on yourself takes months, and sometimes years - depending on your specific situation. The key to success is to focus on the idea that health-giving affirmations are a great way to heal. Be healthy! We advise you to read: