Secrets of the beauty of Cleopatra excite the minds of women alreadynot one millennium. Around her beauty, arguments do not cease until now. Cleopatra ... Who is she, this mysterious woman, the most famous of all women of antiquity? Why else during her life did legends evolve? Why did her look make men's hearts flutter, women were consumed with unbearable envy, and the wise men bowed her gray heads before her? What are the secret secrets of the beauty of the Egyptian ruler? The very name of Cleopatra draws in imagination a woman of unearthly beauty. And, judging by the memoirs of contemporaries and the surviving authentic images, she was by no means a beauty (a long hunchbacked nose, a pointed bulging chin, a short, heavy figure). Why, in spite of this, did men lose their minds? What is the power of her sorcerous attraction? It turns out that Cleopatra masterly mastered the art of seduction, playing with her eyes, bewitching with a marvelous insinuating voice. As a gift, it was presented to whole states, because of it empires collapsed and it was even said that during the night of love with the queen the madmen paid their lives, and their heads were exposed in front of the temptress's palace. There is no doubt that Cleopatra was an outstanding person. Having a brilliant, sharp mind, she felt the ruler of not only Mesopotamia, but the whole world. Cleopatra was perfectly educated: she spoke fluent foreign languages, understood art, literature, the latest philosophical trends, sang, danced, played the harp and lute. The queen of Egypt was an extraordinary woman, loved herself and had the art of being beautiful, using all the famous beauty recipes from the arsenal of that time. Despite the scorching sun in the endless desert and lack of water, Cleopatra has always been charming and well-groomed. The beauty of her skin enraptured, her hair glistened, and her body exuded dizzying flavors. Her favorite ingredients were fatty milk of donkeys and goats, fragrant Alexandrian honey, white clay, Dead Sea mud, won for Cleopatra by Mark Antony, and African petal gold. The last component, unfortunately, is inaccessible to us, mere mortals, (and as we would like!), And most of us can hardly repeat the exploit of Cleopatra sleeping in a golden mask (however, today elite beauty salons offer rejuvenating procedures on the basis of 24 -karatnogo gold). The rest of the secrets of beauty from Cleopatra, we can fully take on arms (with the possible exception of the most exotic - wraps from a mixture of herbs with crocodile manure and masks of powder of a rare breed of snails - still there are hopelessly obsolete things!) Of course, none of the funds that enhance women's charm, Cleopatra did not neglect, and also had her secrets, which allowed her to keep the charm of youth, smooth skin and youthful blush until her death. Cleopatra died at the age of 37 (committed suicide because of unhappy love), and until such an "advanced" age in those days, not everyone lived. Hence, the ruler also had excellent health. With Cleopatra, the cosmetic rituals in Egypt have reached real heyday. Fortunately, the records of these sacred acts have survived to this day and we can appreciate the royal secrets of the beauty of Cleopatra, the most eminent woman of her era.
Honey and milk baths of Cleopatra
The most important secret of the beauty of Cleopatra -Milk-honey baths, for which the young milk of a young donkey, honey and almond oil was used. It is known that even during the journeys behind her chariot went several donkeys, so that the queen of the country of the pyramids could at any time soak in a bath of milk, considered a truly miraculous means of eternal youth and beauty. We can not allow ourselves such exotic things, of course, But if we approach the question creatively, then ... "everything impossible is possible"!
- Fill the tub. The water temperature should be 36-37 degrees. In 1 liter of hot milk, dilute 200-300 ml of natural honey and a few tablespoons of almond or olive oil. The resulting mixture is poured into a bath and stirred.
Scrub using Cleopatra's recipe
Strengthened the effect of the bath exfoliating mixture of sea salt and thick cream. Slaves rubbed the body of Cleopatra before taking milk-honey baths.
- Mix 200 g of sea salt and 100 ml of cream. Rub the body from below upwards in a circular motion. Cleansing peeling will remove the scaly skin, return it a beautiful shade, smooth the body.
Another secret of Cleopatra was the use ofmasks based on clay. A special grade of white clay was mined specially for Cleopatra. It was mixed with donkey milk, honey and lemon juice were added. An analogue of the Cleopatra mask you can easily cook at home.
- Stir well 2 table clays of clay(buy clay in the pharmacy), 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Apply a mask on the face, avoiding sensitive areas around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes rinse with cool water. Apply this mask 2-3 times a week.
The main component of the cream is aloe juice. And this is not surprising, because aloe juice has a miraculous healing power. Here is his recipe:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of aloe juice, 2 tablespoonsspoons of clean water and 1 tablespoon infusion of rose petals. The resulting mixture is slowly heated in a water bath and gradually add 100 g of pork ghee. The resulting cream should be cooled, transferred to a beautiful glass container and put into the refrigerator. With the help of this cream, the skin of the face acquires elasticity and a very pleasant color.
The secret of the luxurious hair of the queen are masks from ordinary chicken eggs. An ancient recipe, which to this day is enjoyed by so many.
- Three eggs are beaten with water. The resulting foam is rubbed into the scalp and distributed throughout the length of the hair. Then the hair should be thoroughly rinsed with water. Today, no shampoos are compared with a similar recipe for beautiful hair. For rinsing hair, Cleopatra used a decoction of nettle leaves, hop cones and burdock roots in equal proportions.
Cleansing the body
It turns out that Cleopatra cared not only aboutexternal beauty, but also about the internal purity of the body. To this day, evidence has come that Cleopatra once in two weeks in the morning on an empty stomach conducted an "internal lavage." After this, Cleopatra was given a massage of the abdominal cavity in such a way that the abdominal muscles were pressed against the spine. But this is nothing else than cleansing the intestines and the liver. Clearing procedures Cleopatra is very useful and common to this day:
- Mix in equal proportions lemon juice,olive oil and water. Drink this "cocktail" in small sips in the morning on an empty stomach. Then do 15-20 exercises: pull in your stomach as much as you can, stay in that position for a few seconds, then relax.
Aromas of Cleopatra
Cleopatra knew about the magic power of fragrances, andskillfully used her secrets. It is not by chance that in cosmetic compositions she preferred honey and milk. Their smell is associated with youth and freshness. In addition, she adored the flavors of incense and myrrh - calming and mysterious, capable of even unapproachable, harsh men turned into affectionate kittens. We advise you to read: