A newcomer on the road will become very uncomfortable, andespecially a woman. It seems all the main problems are over, and the driving school is over, and the car is bought, but .. How to behave properly on the road when the hands are not yet accustomed to the steering wheel, and the legs and strive to mix up the pedals? How to be if all seemingly learned rules are completely messed up in the head, and at the nearest intersection suddenly there were so many signs that their meaning has lost meaning for you? The answer to these questions is difficult, because for every auto-lady the road appears in a certain light. And each in his own way solves his problems. However, a few tips experienced motorists still worth listening to.
Student at the wheel
Some argue that the "u" on the glasscar does not mean anything. After all, there is a possibility that they will not notice it, and will not focus their attention, thinking about something of their own. But still many experienced drivers pay attention to the student at the wheel and try to give way or simply not to drive close. Put a similar icon on your car to decide only for you, but if you have already installed, then it is worth remembering some points:
- Never be sure that everyone seesthe designation "learner behind the wheel" and no one close to you will not drive up. This sign does not give absolutely any privileges. He only informs other drivers about your inexperience.
- Never panic if you are met withcalled "joker" who, seeing your position, can provoke you, make a signal, cut you. It's best to just skip ahead, and if you can not try to park and wait until he leaves.
- There is no need to add to the student's signvarious female symbols and inscriptions, for example, at one time the badge "shoe" was popular. Why focus on yourself? Believe me, you will already be noticed, which you will regret more than once.
- Caught in traffic? Be polite, because traffic congestion affects all drivers, not just you. Try to enter the position and you will be answered the same.
- While you are a student, try not to go on high-speed tracks. It's too early for you there. Everything will come in due time.
The ULD Rule
But this rule, called in the people simply -give way to the fool, you need to follow even the experienced drivers. Noticing that someone is behaving inadequately and violating the rules, do not try to heed his conscience and teach something. Better skip ahead - and let him go to look for adventures, but not next to you. In the first week of your acquaintance with the roads of the city, ask a more experienced girlfriend to go with you to the most difficult places. So you will soon learn to cope with insoluble at first glance tasks.
An incomprehensible light orsmoke under the hood? Or maybe the clutch pedal is not behaving as it should? Do not panic, turn on the emergency lights, and immediately press against the roadside and stop. Do not immediately scold yourself, darling. It's not about you at all. Machines tend to break down and they do not choose between beginners and experienced drivers. Calm down and wait for help. By the way, stupor and panic are the worst enemies on the road. Before a long trip, try to throw out of your head all the problems and emotions. And if it so happens that it is impossible, it is better not to drive at all. According to statistics, even because of simple lack of sleep and the most terrible accidents happen.
SDA - as two times two
No matter how trite it may sound, but at the endDriving schools are not many beginners who learn all the rules well. After all, on a real road, everything is much more serious and complicated than on pictures and questions about tickets. And even if you passed the exam perfectly - it does not relieve you of the periodic repetition of the passed. Now you have to understand the road and always know the "right answer". Especially, you must learn those moments that are associated with the movement: the passage of intersections, overtaking, parking, rules for the location of cars on the road. Here you do not just draw a ticket - think - answer. Here everything is different. Eat - quickly think - react even faster.
Let your car become your friend
In order to understand how to behavedriver on the road, train more often in quiet streets of the city, but always in the daytime. So you learn to better understand your car, learn to feel it. The more you train, the more confident you will feel, and the car under your leadership will start to move, to brake and to overtake more confidently. Over time, you will develop a reflex memory for all the controls of the machine, and you will be able to pay more attention to the situation on the road.
Learn to look in the mirror
This advice is one of the mainnovice drivers. Since if you master it and learn to control the situation on the road - success in driving you is assured. Experts recommend to begin acquaintance with mirrors in a motionless car. Look forward as if you were moving, but do not forget to look at the mirrors every few seconds. First of all, the rear view mirror, then the right one, then the left one. And do not forget to observe certain points:
- When looking in the rear-view mirror, do not turn your head, it should remain motionless.
- When looking at the side mirrors, turning the head should be minimal.
- Try for the time that you look in the mirror to fully study the situation, so as not to be distracted again.
- When you look at the mirrors, do not ignore and the situation is ahead. Learn to control her lateral vision.
Do not forget about road signs
Well, here you are a little trained to controlroad and became more confident. Now it's a little thing, learn to see and read signs. Try not only to look at the roadway, but also to look at objects that control traffic: traffic lights, markings, signs. But in doing so, never stop paying attention to billboards and stretch marks. Here, as an ideal option will be the practice with a more experienced driver in the passenger seat. It is very good to speak everything that you see out loud. For example, "I see the car on the right", "we are driving along the main road", "at the intersection the movement is allowed right and right" and so on.
You stopped the traffic police inspector ...
Often problems with traffic police officers arisebecause of the elementary ignorance of the driver's rights. In this case, you feel defenseless and knowingly guilty. And in order to understand how to conduct a traffic policeman on the road, you need to remember some of the nuances:
- Firstly - any stop of the car, thisa legal act that can lead to various consequences, for both you and the traffic police officer. It is worth remembering that the inspector does not have the right to stop you without a reason, but he can always explain his actions by checking documents or carrying out an operation.
- By the way, on the roads there are such places, onwhich even a traffic police officer does not have the right to stop you: a site with poor visibility, a section before or after a turn, a railway crossing, a pedestrian crossing.
- The traffic police officer is obliged to introduce himself to you. If this did not happen, you can safely ask for his documents. You do not have to leave the car either. Inspector himself will come to you.
- If the stop has passed by the rules, alwaystry to talk politely and with restraint, even if you think that the inspector is not right. Thus, you will create, if not a trust, then a neutral atmosphere.
- You can only object to a DPS employeea case where you are completely confident in yourself. But at the same time to prove one's rightness should be tactful and give weighty arguments. And if you have undertaken something to prove, always go to the end.
- Never argue if you reallyviolated the rules. First of all, it's dishonorable. And if the inspector witnessed the violation, you will not prove anything anyway. And while denying their guilt with clear evidence of the opposite - the punishment will be maximum.
Of course, one can say with certainty that there is noour roads are drivers who never violate the rules. You just need to get to be in the group of motorists who do it only in the most extreme situations. We advise you to read: