Here we will give some tips that will helpyou should be healthy, cheerful, keep normal lactation, thereby ensuring the health of your child. The first thing you need is a dream. If your child is very restless, ask her husband to replace you as a night nurse, at least every other day, giving you the opportunity to sleep. If the baby sleeps normally at night and you do not need to sleep with him during the day, do not put the wheelchair on the balcony or on the loggia with the sleeping child, and if you can pull the stroller out onto the street, be sure to try to walk with the baby yourself. All the affairs of the house you still do not remake while the baby is sleeping, but the movement and fresh air will add strength, energy, health and good mood to you. A woman should always remain a woman, and when she is expecting a child, and even more so when she has already become a mother.
First of all, do not forget about personal hygiene. After delivery, sweating becomes worse. And therefore, it is necessary to wash more often and more carefully than always, at least twice a day under a warm shower. The water should be warm - 34-35 ° C. After taking a shower, rub the body with a towel - this speeds up blood circulation, improves well-being. You can use deodorants. After 6-8 weeks allowed to take a bath for 15-20 minutes, but not very hot. Baths from decoctions of herbs and flowers have a therapeutic effect, raise the general tone, improve mood, increase blood circulation and metabolism. Prepare a decoction of herbs in the home is not difficult: 1 kg of finely chopped fresh herbs or 300 g of dry pour 3-4 liters of cold water, bring to a boil and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. 10 minutes after removal from the fire, the solution is filtered through two layers of gauze and added to the water in the bath. Here are a few recipes for herbal baths:
- General strengthening and stimulating actionhave baths with decoction of chamomile mixture (4 parts), seabuckthorn fruit (5 parts), field horsetail (3 parts), pine needles (12 parts), birch leaves (5 parts), nettles (3 parts), mother-and-stepmother (6 parts), strawberry leaves (6 parts).
- It cleanses the skin, eliminates bad odor,reduces sweating bath with a decoction of a mixture of leaves of birch, St. John's wort, raspberry, peppermint, mountain ash, sage, oak bark, yarrow, cowberry, rose petals, taken in equal parts.
- Bath with decoction of a mixture of lime blossoms (1 part),leaves of currant (2 parts), peppermint (3 parts), hops (1 part), chamomile (3 parts), turns (1 part), horsetail (1 part) is recommended for dry skin. It softens the skin and gives it elasticity.
- For oily skin prone to acne and acne,a mixture of plantain (1 part), calendula (2 parts), St. John's Wort (1 part), thyme (2 parts), chamomile (1 part), juniper (1 part). Baths from broth of ferns are especially recommended for women, whose skin on the abdomen, chest, hips after pregnancy and childbirth lost elasticity.
- It is not bad 1-2 times a month to take saltcleansing the skin of the body. Mix 350 g of table salt with a 0.5-ounce cream. Use a cotton swab or a sponge in circular movements to rub the mass into the skin. Especially carefully rub the keratinized areas - elbows, knees, feet. Rinse off under the shower first hot and then cool water. Slightly pat the body with a towel and apply a nourishing cream to the still damp skin.
Swim and swim in running water, a lake or the sea can be provided, provided the water is warm enough and clean. Refreshing moderate swimming is always useful for a woman.
You have to watch the hands especially. The skin of the child is tender, sensitive and very vulnerable, it is easy to infect. Therefore, wash your hands with hot water and soap, and clean it under the fingernails with a special brush. Be sure to do this every time before feeding the newborn and before eating. Pay attention and the condition of the nails: long, they will only stop you, break off, and you can scratch them with a child. Using the nail file, periodically give them the desired shape. It is advisable to do a manicure, but it is not necessary to cover nails with varnish, as it is unlikely to hold because of frequent washing. If the skin on your hands became dry and your nails started to break, do 1-2 times a week for hands: from warm vegetable oil with the addition of vitamin A, 3 drops of iodine or 5 drops of lemon juice; from sea or table salt; with glycerin (for 2 liters of water add 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 1 teaspoon of ammonia); with soda (50 g per 1 liter of water). After the bath moist hands lubricate with a fat cream and massage, and then remove the excess cream with a paper towel. Do not throw away the squeezed lemon or skin from the cucumber - wipe their hands. A good curative effect is regular rubbing in the nail plate and near the nail roller of a special cream for nails with bioactive multivitamin concentrates. Nails are strengthened, their color and shine are restored.
A woman, when the house is a small child,almost all day long on his feet. The veins of the lower extremities can expand, flat feet can develop. If you used to wear high-heeled shoes, and now switched exclusively to home slippers with a flat sole, then almost certainly you have calf muscles, the posture has changed, and flat feet have arisen. Maybe you should wear slippers on a wedge, and go out on the street wear comfortable steady shoes with high heels. So you will be less tired. In addition to daily washing, feet can be massaged with a hard terry towel from foot to top, and the foot is strong, and the knees and hips are weaker. Women with dilated veins on their legs and with pronounced knots can not massage without the permission of a doctor. To prevent the expansion of veins, it is recommended that several times a day lie down with raised legs for 15-20 minutes. When venous nodes appear, rest should be extended to 30-45 minutes. If you experience prolonged swelling and dilated veins on your legs, you should see a doctor. When your feet are humming with fatigue, make a foot bath of peppermint, hemp and elderberry, it's good to add chamomile, mint, mother-and-stepmother to it. After the bath, lubricate the feet with cream - it has an emollient, antiseptic, deodorizing and wound-healing effect. At coarsening and cracks on the heels of the day, make soda baths at night, and with sweating feet, baths from decoction of oak bark, sage and nettle. Before going to bed it is useful to stretch and massage your feet to relieve tension from them. You can do this with the help of your husband or yourself. It helps also such an exercise: for several minutes with your toes raise a handkerchief or a pencil from the floor and lower it again. It is advisable to do pedicure at least once a month, then your legs will look even more beautiful and well-groomed.
Unfortunately, many women believe thatto look after a skin of the face and a neck it is possible, only visiting beauty salons. And since after the birth, women are forced to stay at home at home, they put off all care for their face "for later", believing that now the most important thing for them is a child, and nothing more. Sometimes women hide behind this "philosophy", justifying the inability to properly organize the regime of the day and their everyday life. It is in the postpartum period that the hormonal background of a woman and many physiological processes change, and the amount of subcutaneous fat can become different. The lactating woman loses with breast milk a lot of protein, mineral salts and water, often not enough sleep. The physical and psychological load on her organism rises, the regime of the day and the life stereotype change dramatically. All this can lead to a decrease in the elasticity of the skin, its elasticity, the appearance of dryness and wrinkles. But hygienic and preventive skin care for the face and neck requires very little time: 5-10 minutes in the morning and 10-15 minutes in the evening. The general principles of daily skin care are always the same and do not depend on the type of skin. This is cleansing, moisturizing, nourishing and protecting. Sometimes women spend a lot of time, effort and money in order to acquire a miracle imported skin care product. And at the same time they throw away the remnants of natural foods, which are many times more beneficial to the skin than any "overseas" means. So, in the morning you woke up and started to prepare breakfast. Look around: you are surrounded by a beautiful pantry of cosmetics. Do not rush to wash a jar or bottle of mayonnaise or honey, kefir or curdled milk, throw a box from sour cream or cottage cheese - there is enough product on their walls for a cosmetic mask. Hold it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and 1-2 minutes massage hands or a towel (patting) the skin under the chin. Rinse your face with cold water, better boiled. On the damp skin, apply a cream that matches the type of your skin. After 2-3 minutes, remove excess cream with a towel or a towel. All these procedures can be performed "in-between", without assigning to them any special time. And make-up? "What kind of makeup is there with an infant? - Many women will answer. "And before that, there was not time to do it!". We advise those women who used makeup before birth and now make make-up, but only easier and less noticeable. Lightly tint your eyes and lips, put light shadows and a light glow. Apparently, it is impractical at this time to use tonal creams that cover the skin pores, enhance sweating on the face. In addition, the sharp smell of cream, as well as perfume, can irritate your child's sense of smell. For evening cleansing of oily skin, you can just wash with soap. If you have dry skin, use lotion or cosmetic milk. Then apply a nourishing cream on the face, remove the surplus after 5-10 minutes with a napkin. Do not leave on the face a thick layer of cream for the night. It acts as a warming compress, hampers the respiratory and excretory function of the skin. During pregnancy, often on the forehead and cheeks appear brown spots of chloasma. Especially predisposed to this are women who have a lot of freckles. Chloasma after childbirth usually disappear. However, if they are not completely discolored, you can not use special whitening cosmetics, they have medicinal supplements that are transferred to the baby's body with the mother's milk. At this time for the removal of such spots you can use only natural products.
- A good whitening effect is possessed by masks fromjuice of fresh berries: viburnum, red and black currant. A napkin moistened with berry juice, hold on the skin for 10 minutes, then moisten the napkin again and repeat the procedure. Mashed unripe berries can be mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and make a mask for 30 minutes, and then moisten the skin with diluted lemon juice. With oily skin, freshly made vine juice is mixed with beaten egg whites (1: 1) and apply on face. The duration of the mask is 30 minutes.
- Help mask from berries strawberries and vegetables (cucumbers or tomatoes). Kashitsu from the fruit is applied to the face and after 20-30 minutes washed off with infusion of lime flowers (2 tablespoons per 1 glass of water).
- Mask of onions is good for dry andnormal skin: freshly squeezed onion juice is mixed with honey (1: 1), moistened with a napkin, applied to the face and held for 15-20 minutes. Whitening and toning effect on the skin is also rubbing her rice broth twice a day, and after drying - cucumber lotion. If you have a lot of freckles, it is helpful to wash with horseradish juice, diluted with water (1: 1).
- When pigmented spots can be usedlotions of wine vinegar in combination with a mask of yogurt: wipe or gauze swab moisten in a 6% solution of wine vinegar and put on the stain. After 10 minutes, remove the tampon and apply a mask of curdled milk (1/4 cup), mixed with a teaspoon of wheat flour. The first week of the procedure is done daily, then every other day, and when the spot brightens - once a week. This mask can be alternated with a radish mask, a small amount of a nutritious cream is applied to the face, the radish slices are carefully laid on the spots. After 30 minutes the face is wiped with cool milk.
- A good whitening effect is lemon. With pronounced pigmentation, we recommend alternating honey honey-lemon lotions and masks of lemon juice, milk and yeast every other day. To make a lotion mix the juice of 1 lemon with 2 tablespoons of honey. Saturate this mixture with a gauze napkin, put on face and hold it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water. The mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for a week. In order to make a mask, you need to dilute 25 g of yeast with 1 tablespoon of milk, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Apply the mask on face and after 20 minutes wash it off with warm water, and then wipe the face with ice from parsley broth (2 tablespoons of leaves boil in 300 ml of water, cool, filter). The course of treatment is 15-20 procedures.
- It is also good at macula and freckles to lubricate the skin with carrot juice 2 times a day. After drying, rinse with water and milk (1 tablespoon of milk per 1 cup of water).
On a clear sunny day before going outsideapply a skin protection cream on the skin, put on a wide-brimmed hat. We have specially offered you a large assortment of products that the hostess always has at any given time of the year, so that you can take care of your skin, choosing the recipes that are most acceptable to you. Teeth also require your attention, because a lot of fluoride and calcium maternal organism gives to the "construction" of the bones of the fetus. It is not surprising that after giving birth, many women begin to ache, crumble and drop out their teeth. It is good, if in your diet will be fresh vegetables, fruits, milk, cottage cheese and other products containing phosphorus and calcium. At the first signs of damage to the teeth, contact your dentist. If you gained excess weight during pregnancy or after the birth of the child, then we suggest you read the article "Have you started to grow fat?". Here we tell you about what physical exercises need to be done and how to eat properly, that would come in shape. We advise you to read: