Real men always compared women withgoddesses. One has only to hear this word, and in the head involuntarily appear images of Athena, Aphrodite and other heroines of ancient mythology. In airy, snow-white, flowing dresses, they descend from Olympus to the ground, admiring all around with their unearthly beauty. It is not surprising that a wedding dress in Greek style is worthy only of a real goddess. After millennia, they have not lost their relevance and charm, so again and again excite the imagination of famous fashion designers, returning them to the ageless classics, which inspires every woman.
Models of wedding dresses
Wedding dress in Empire style reallycan be called the highest masterpiece of modern fashion. All the leading designers present to our attention the most diverse versions of such outfits, not deviating too much from the main, classical style, which is characterized by restraint and laconism. The most delicate and beautiful wedding dresses in the Greek style are made of chiffon, soft silk and satin, as if flowing around the figure and covering it, showing a little silhouette.
- Actual wedding dresses in Greek style witharm through one shoulder. It can accommodate a bow of any size or flowers, brooch, rhinestones. Incredibly gently looking armhole, decorated with white light feathers, and this can be the most important accent in the model.
- Wedding dresses in Greek style without strapsbeautifully demonstrate the beauty of women's shoulders and arms. In this case, the main emphasis is on the bodice. It can be decorated with ribbons, pearls, various folds and drapes, chains, stones or delicate lace.
- Wedding dress with shoulder straps can havecompletely different shape and length of the cutout. The main decoration here, of course, are straps themselves. They can be wide or narrow, single or double. Bridal wedding dresses in Greek style can be chiffon, almost transparent, and also decorated with stones and rhinestones, embroidery, paillettes, multi-colored inserts, and, of course, drapes and folds.
- High waist wedding dresses of Greek styleIt makes it possible to hide all the negative sides of the figure, whether it is volume hips or a small tummy. A free flowing flowing skirt will maximize the silhouette and visually add a few centimeters of growth. Therefore, wedding dresses of Greek style are perfect for plump or pregnant girls. The line of the waist in this outfit is as much as possible adorned with stones, rhinestones and other flickering decor items.
- The skirt also has a variety of designs: smoothly and gently down or has several layers, the top can start from the waist line. Very beautiful looks dress in the Greek style with a train, which can be chiffon, almost transparent and inconspicuous. He very beautifully continues the dress, giving each bride tenderness and softness. Dress in Greek style with a pleated skirt gives a special chic and elegance to its owner.
- Backrest of a dress in Greek style can be supplementedvarious bindings, symmetrical or asymmetrical cutouts, decorative inserts or decorations. Also, satin ribbons, chains, rhinestones or bows will serve as complementary elements.
Fashionable colors and accessories
A colorful palette of dresses in Greek style canbe the most diverse. Of course, gentle, powdery, warm, light, pastel colors predominate. Many models of dresses in the Greek style are made in cream color or in the color of champagne. But world fashion designers do not leave us such a narrow choice, representing more and more different combinations, color contrasts. Stunning looks dress, which combines white or cream color with silver or gold belts and inserts. Shoes that best suit a dress in the Greek style are gladiatorial sandals on a thin flat sole with all sorts of ties, straps and buckles. Agree, such shoes will be most convenient for your celebration. But if you do not like it, you can put on shoes or sandals in the color of dresses in the Greek style. Makeup in this style should be translucent and natural, reminiscent of a divine young nymph or Aphrodite. Give preference to pastel tones, making a couple of easy accents on the lips, cheekbones and eyes. Dressing in such a dress, you should feel confident and compelling - a real goddess.