Many of us on December 31 associate withpleasant pre-New Year's troubles. And not to spoil to yourself and your loved ones the joyful prediction of your favorite holiday by standing in lines, looking for smoked chicken breast or pineapple for your favorite exotic salad on the last day of the outgoing year, it is worthwhile to introduce a little organization in the pre-holiday fuss. Write an inspired letter to Grandfather Frost, and it does not matter that you have long since grown up from childhood. The "spoken thought" will not only clarify your plans, but will also help to "leave behind" all that is superfluous. To avoid emotional stress, try to avoid confrontation. However, this does not mean that you absolutely must restrain your emotions. To get rid of charging yourself with rash commitments, learn to speak a simple but difficult-to-pronounce word "NO". In advance, buy gifts for the New Year to all your friends, relatives and friends. Do not delay the visit to the beauty salon on the last day. Also, do not forget to express your gratitude to all the people around you and fate for all your successes and failures of the outgoing year in the pre-holiday fuss. This year about 70% of Russians plan to celebrate New Year at home, the remaining 30% - at home with these 70%.

Comments

comments