Hemorrhoids. Despite the very wide spread of this disease, talk about it, usually only a whisper. Hemorrhoids - this is a very delicate problem, with which not everyone can address to a doctor. Therefore, very often people resort to such a decision as treating hemorrhoids at home. Of course, a visit to a doctor is a more reasonable solution. But in that case, if a person can not overcome the feeling of embarrassment, it is better to be treated with folk recipes than to at all put the disease on its own accord. First, let's look at what is hemorrhoids. Doctors call this term a disease characterized by varicose veins of the lower part of the rectum. Hemorrhoids are present in any person, however, in a healthy state, only a doctor can detect them in the anus. In the same case, if they become inflamed, it is possible to increase and even fall out, painful sensations and bleeding. Hemorrhoids is a disease of the circulatory system.
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
Symptoms of hemorrhoids are very obvious and confusing them with some other disease is almost impossible. Symptoms of hemorrhoids include:
- Itching and burning. One of the first signs are unpleasant sensations in the anus - burning and itching. In the early stages, these sensations appear only after excrement, but as the disease progresses, they can become a permanent companion of man.
- Painful sensations. If a person does not take the necessary measures in time, the pain and sensations come to replace the itch and burning sensation. And the intensity of pain can be so strong that it almost completely dislodges a person from the normal rhythm of life. A person can neither sit, nor lie, nor stand.
- Appearance of bloody discharge. In the event that there is a thinning of the walls of the hemorrhoids, or cracks are formed, there may be bloody discharge. Their intensity also directly depends on the stage of the development of the disease. In the first stages, bloody discharge appears only after a visit to the toilet, and as it progresses, it can permanently heal. This also brings a lot of discomfort to the sick person.
- Loss of hemorrhoids. As the disease develops, the hemorrhoidal nodes significantly increase in size and become noticeable with the naked eye. In especially severe cases, it is possible to infringe on inflamed hemorrhoids, which is a very dangerous condition. The hemorrhoidal knot is pinched, inflamed. The sick person experiences an intolerable sharp pain, often there is a sharp rise in temperature to very significant figures. In this case, most often immediate surgical intervention is required.
Doctors distinguish three main types of hemorrhoids. In the event that the patient has an increase in internal hemorrhoids - talk about internal hemorrhoids, if external - on the external. Well, in the event that there is an expansion of both those and other nodes - it is a question of a combined type of hemorrhoids. By the way, this is the most common form.
Factors provoking the development of hemorrhoids
Of course, hemorrhoids do not appear anywhere. As in the case of any other disease, there are a number of factors that trigger the development of the disease. These factors include:
- Excessive physical activity. Often the impetus for the development of hemorrhoids is precisely the excessive physical load. And not any, but associated with lifting weights. And it is difficult to say exactly which weight is critical - for each person his own individual bar. Someone can work as a loader all his life and not know what hemorrhoids are. And you can several times pick up heavy bags with food and personally get acquainted with this disease.
- Passive lifestyle. However, in the event that a person leads a sedentary lifestyle, the chances of getting sick with hemorrhoids increase at times. If a person moves little, stagnation of blood occurs in the organs of the small pelvis and, as a consequence, an increase and inflammation of the hemorrhoids. Therefore, in the event that your work assumes a long stationary position, do not forget about moderate physical activity.
- Constipation. In the event that a person has some problems with digestion, leading to regular constipation, the risk of hemorrhoids increases at times. And it is explained simply - on the lower parts of the rectum, during bowel movement, there is strong pressure. And if this happens regularly, the development of hemorrhoids is almost guaranteed.
- Pregnancy. During pregnancy with hemorrhoids, about 80% of all expectant mothers face. And the reason for this is the combination of several factors at the same time - a sedentary lifestyle, frequent constipation, increased pressure in the pelvic organs. And for the future mother hemorrhoids are doubly dangerous - because during childbirth it worsens at times and is capable of delivering a lot of very serious troubles.
Treatment of hemorrhoids folk remedies
So, it's time to talk directly aboutwhat needs to be done to treat hemorrhoids at home. There are a variety of folk remedies that will help you if not completely get rid of the disease, then greatly alleviate its course. However, remember that it is still very desirable to overcome embarrassment and consult a doctor - proctologist.
- Steam sessile bath
The steam bath very effectively removes the edema andinflammation of the hemorrhoids. The bath is prepared as follows. Pour into a vessel about 10 liters of boiling water. On top of the container should be covered with a cover, in which a hole with a diameter of 5 to 6 centimeters was previously made. A sick person must first make a cleansing enema - 5 liters of warm, slightly salted water. After this, it is necessary to sit over the hole for 10 - 15 minutes. Baths should be done as often as possible, but at least 2 times a day. As a rule, relief comes after 12 hours. And the course of treatment should last as long as it is necessary, since it has no side effects and contraindications.
- Cold sit-down bath
In cases of particularly severe inflammationhemorrhoids present rescue for a sick person can become a cold sedentary bath. It is done very simply. Dissolve a few grains of potassium permanganate in 10 liters of cold water. Make sure that they are completely dissolved - this will avoid burns. In principle, your bath is ready - sit in the basin for about 5 minutes. Longer to sit in cold water is not worth it, since you risk chilling the organs of the small pelvis. This procedure should be done twice a day - in the morning and before bedtime. By the way, manganese can be replaced by a cold infusion of a medicinal hemorrhage or broth of a bear's eye. They are prepared quite simply. To prepare the decoction, place two tablespoons of the crushed roots of the bear's ear in an enameled pot. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes. After that, cool the broth, divide into two portions - for the morning and evening sitting baths. The infusion is prepared even easier - place in a thermos two tablespoons of a medicinal blood-groove and pour one liter of water. Close the lid tightly and leave to stand for three hours. After that, cool the broth and divide by two times. Pay attention - both the broth and the infusion retain their useful properties for no more than a day, so do not prepare them for future use.
- Infusion of wild strawberry or chamomile flowers
To successfully combat hemorrhoids, verycarefully observe intimate hygiene. Therefore, traditional medicine advises to wash folk hemorrhoids after each visit to the toilet. And at night it is very useful to do a cleansing enema. And for these purposes, an infusion of leaves of garden strawberries or ordinary chemist's chamomile is ideal. Prepare these infusions quite the same - put in a thermos three tablespoons of dry medicinal raw materials, pour one liter of boiling water and cover. Infuse them for three hours, then strain through gauze. From the outside, the area of the anal opening should be washed carefully, so as not to injure the already inflamed hemorrhoids.
- Cold compresses
In the period of acute inflammation, one can resort toso-called "first aid" - cold compresses. For them, any of the above tinctures - like a strawberry tincture, and an infusion of chamomile. Place them in the refrigerator for at least an hour, then moisten with chilled infusion. Apply napkins to inflamed hemorrhoids, changing them as needed.
- Beets and carrots
By the way, during an acute attack no less thaneffectively remove the inflammatory processes of raw beets and carrots. To do this, you need to do compresses. Peel and grate carrots or beets. Put the resulting gruel on the "bumps", cover with a gauze and leave it for 15 minutes. It is necessary to conduct such a procedure at least twice a day - in the morning and in the evening.
- Ichthyol ointment
In the event that hemorrhoids are accompanied bythe appearance of anal fissures, the condition of the sick person is significantly deteriorating. And in this situation can help ichthyol ointment. Twice a day, lubricate these cracks with ointment, which is sold in any pharmacy. And pay close attention to your diet - food should be liquid if possible, to avoid constipation.
- Candles made of potatoes
Another very old and effective recipegetting rid of hemorrhoids are candles from raw potatoes. Clean one small tuber of potatoes, cut out of it candles of the appropriate size. Place the candle in the anus and leave it there for three hours. In the event that you spend the procedure before going to bed, the candle can be left for the whole night. The duration of the course of treatment is exactly one month.
Means for internal use
In addition to the means for external use, there iseffective recipes for oral administration. After all, in the human body everything is very closely interrelated. Therefore, traditional medicine recommends combining these and other means. However, before use, be sure that the patient does not have an allergic reaction to these or other components so that the treatment of hemorrhoids at home does not lead to complications.
- Infusion of Field Horsetail
Grind two tablespoons of horsetail,place it in enamelware and pour one liter of steep boiling water. Cover the container with a lid and wrap with a towel. Insist should be about two hours, then necessarily strain with gauze. All this volume a sick person should drink during the day, in small sips. The duration of the course of treatment is one week.
- St. John's Wort
Place in the enamelware three dining roomsspoons of St. John's wort, fill it with one liter of water and bring to a boil. After that, reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Cool the broth, strain it. Take this broth twice a day, two hundred grams before meals. The course of treatment lasts one month.
- Red Rowan Juice
In the event that hemorrhoids are accompanied byfrequent constipation, the ideal solution will be the juice of ordinary red ashberry. Prepare one kilogram of fresh berries of mountain ash, squeeze out the juice from them. The juice must be mixed with five tablespoons of any natural honey. Take the resulting mixture of a sick person should 5 tablespoons before each meal. Rowan juice must be washed down with a glass of cold water. As you can see, if a person has hemorrhoids, treatment at home can improve the condition of a sick person. But pay attention - especially severe and neglected cases in this way can not be cured. And in the event that the improvement does not occur, you still have to go to the doctor. We advise you to read: