Bruises and dark circles under the eyes - not the mosta pleasant phenomenon. Especially when it's permanent. Of course, the bruise can be masked by a corrector, a tonal cream or an impressive layer of powder. However, this is not an option. Any manifestations of darkness and bruising under the eyes indicate problems within the body. Therefore, bruises should be treated from the inside. The first step will be to identify the cause of bruising and dark circles under the eyes.
Why there are bruises under the eyes?
The reasons for the appearance of bruises and dark circles under the eyes can be many. Especially dangerous is the manifestation of any internal disease of the body, the reflection of which are bruises.
- An unhealthy lifestyle Thisthe first and most common reason. In addition to not the best ecological situation of the environment, the lack of sleep, lack of fresh air, smoking, drinking alcohol and coffee, poor quality food also include the unfavorable factors. From all this, the blood supply to the skin worsens, it looks flabby, dull, dark, especially under the eyes.
- Arrangement of blood vessels If bruises undereyes are observed in you throughout your life, and also you see this in relatives, then there is nothing to worry about. Blood vessels located close to the surface of thin translucent skin under the eyes and cause such a bluish color. This is the natural location of the blood vessels in relation to the surface of the skin.
- Internal diseases of the bodymore serious. Suddenly, there are bruises and dark circles under the eyes, especially if they did not exist before, they say about any disease of the body. If bruises are accompanied by swollen and swollen, then, most likely, these are kidney problems. However, dark circles can also indicate diseases of the heart, liver, digestive system and many others. In this case, it is necessary to be examined by a doctor and treat the disease directly.
- Rapid weight loss Rapid weight lossusually leads to sagging of the skin, flabbiness and its darkening. This is especially evident on the face in the form of dark bags and bruises under the eyes. Basically, this applies to women at the age of 40 years.
- Pigmentation disorders Severedarkening around the eyes, dark blue and purple bruises indicate a violation of skin pigmentation in this area. To cope with this will help long bleaching procedures.
- Age hernia of the eyelids It is observed in the elderly, manifested in the idea of bags under the eyes, which can be filled with fat mass. It is possible to get rid of it only surgically.
Before getting rid of bruises anddark circles under the eyes, it is necessary to exclude all possible internal diseases of the body. If the bruises are not caused by any disease, or are not a species that can only be removed surgically, then most likely you can easily get rid of them at home.
Exercise and massage
A good remedy for swelling and bruising around the eyes- massage. This method will improve the blood supply to the skin, smooth out small facial wrinkles, remove excessive puffiness. Every morning, massage the skin around the eyes with your fingers. Do this carefully and gently, with gentle stroking movements to avoid stretching and injuring the delicate and delicate skin. The upper eyelid is better not to massage at all, but along the line of the lower it is necessary to carry out movements from the temple to the bridge of the nose. Three or four minutes every morning will be enough. It will not be an extra addition to the massage and cosmetic, eye cream should be gently padded with pads of fingers in the skin. It is also good to regularly perform gymnastics for the eyes. This will not only help get rid of bruises and edema, but also strengthen the eye muscle. Close your eyes, put your finger pads on the outer corners of your eyes so as to smooth out wrinkles. Then tighten your eyes tight, fix this position for about 6-7 seconds, and then completely relax. This exercise should be repeated at least 10 times, every morning and evening, or more often.
Arsenal of all kinds of cosmetics foralmost every major cosmetic company has the problem of bruising under the eyes. In the perfume shop, consultants will advise you the most effective tool, and help you choose the right option for your age and type of skin. Similar funds can be purchased in pharmacies. It is worth paying attention to the composition of such cosmetic preparations. Usually there are ingredients that improve lymph drainage, that is, remove excess fluid from the area around the eyes. They should also improve the circulation of blood in the vessels of the skin, strengthen the walls of the capillaries. Such ingredients include extracts and extracts from horse chestnut, coca, nettle, parsley and many others.
The most effective and effective remedies againstbruises and dark circles under the eyes - these are recipes of traditional medicine, which have proven themselves time. They were also used by our mothers and grandmothers, the secrets of home recipes were passed on from generation to generation. Consider the most popular of them.
- Cucumber This is the best remedy for dark circles andbruises under the eyes. These vegetables in fresh form have an excellent whitening effect. Cucumber should be peeled and grated on a fine grater. Kashitsu put on closed eyes for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. After that, it is necessary to apply moisturizing cream for eyelids. Performing this procedure for a month every day, you will see a stunning effect.
- Boiled potatoes Mask from mashed in pureeboiled potatoes will help well when bruises under the eyes are accompanied by swelling. Cooled mashed potatoes should be applied to the eye area for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer. The effect will be noticeable after several first procedures.
- Tea compresses Brew a strong broth of blackof tea (about 2 tablespoons of dry tea leaves per 100 g of boiling water), insist it for 40 minutes. After cooling, moisten the wadded disk in the tea leaves and put it on your eyes for 30-40 minutes. As the drying out, wadded disk should be moistened with infusion. You need to do this procedure every evening for a month, but you will see the result in a week.
- Decoction of parsley 2-3 tablespoons choppedfresh parsley leaves should be poured 200 ml of water, bring to a boil, cover, cook for 30-40 minutes, then leave until completely cooled. Strain the broth and store in the refrigerator. Every evening it is necessary to make compresses on the type of tea. The course of treatment should last about two weeks.
- Masks from cottage cheese and milk Curd hasthe ability to greatly increase blood supply in the vessels of the skin, and the milk bleaches it well. A small amount of cottage cheese should be wrapped in gauze, dipped in fresh milk and applied for 20 minutes to the skin around the eyes. After that, the remnants of the mask should be washed off with warm water and a moisturizer applied. The procedure should be repeated daily for 2-3 weeks. This method will be effective even with hematomas and bruises on the body.
Means of emergency help
All of the above methods are good whenyou have plenty of time left. And what to do, for example, if you are going to a party on the evening, and you have terrible bruises? SOS means will help you, but you should remember that their frequent use can not only not improve the skin around the eyes, but also have the opposite effect. So, the first thing you should do is to drink a sufficient amount (about a liter) of clean water at room temperature. This will cause your kidneys to earn in full force and remove bruises under the eyes for an hour. The second step will be the application of ice. Three hours before the event, it is necessary to wipe the skin around the eyes with ice cubes from pure water or decoction of herbs. The procedure should be repeated every 30 minutes, only about 6-7 times, then apply a good moisturizer. Do not also neglect camouflage to reduce the appearance of bruises and dark circles under the eyes. Dry powder and foundation for oily skin will not work in this case. They will only aggravate the unpresentable appearance and greatly dry the skin. It is worth to buy a special concealer or a corrector for the skin around the eyes. Correctly selected means will have a light texture, moisturize the skin, and its yellowish tint will remove excessive blue. We advise you to read: