How to get rid of chronic fatigue? Many people ask themselves this question, because they have experienced what it is by their own experience - not to have the ability to have a good rest and not feel the power for an active way of life. To date, the syndrome of chronic fatigue is a kind of virus that covers an increasing part of the population of our planet. Such a depressing state does not allow not only to work productively, but also to fully enjoy leisure. A person experiencing chronic fatigue, all the time you want to sleep, he has a depressed mood, dulled desires. Each symptom causes a decrease in activity and falls into a state close to depression. Of course, this kind of well-being does not in any way contribute to the aspirations for some achievements in life and significantly reduces the chances for the success of people in their personal lives and in the sphere of their work. No matter how much our scientists struggle to unravel the phenomenon of chronic fatigue syndrome, they can not justify the reasons for its appearance by some physiological factors. Traditional fatigue from a long hard work is not at all similar in quality to the chronic fatigue syndrome (abbreviated to SCF), and, as it turned out, is not the reason for its occurrence. Therefore, researchers are increasingly inclined to think that any symptom of chronic fatigue bears psychological causes. And not only workaholics suffers from chronic fatigue. This syndrome affects those who lead a sedentary, inactive way of life. The most common symptom of CFS is fatigue. It does not matter how long a person spends at work and how long he rests - he feels impotence almost constantly. Weakness, instability of attention and irritability are also signs of chronic fatigue. In addition, a person who is exposed to CFS, often manifests a symptom such as an increased headache, and it is not associated with any pathological disorders in the body. Another fairly common symptom of this syndrome is sleepiness during the day and insomnia at night. As a result, there comes apathy, indifference to the surrounding world and depression. Any signs of CFS can progress very quickly, and no objective deviations of the body from the state of the norm can be detected. So what is this depressing state from the point of view of psychology? How to cope with chronic fatigue? In order to answer these questions, it is necessary to understand what symptom indicates the presence of CFS and what specifically caused this condition.
Character traits that affect the appearance of chronic fatigue
Psychologists are more and more inclined to the fact,that the main reason for the appearance of chronic fatigue is people's reaction to stress. All of us are regularly subjected to strong and not very strong stresses, and our brain, resisting external aggression, uses a lot of energy. In general, small stresses in moderate amounts are even beneficial to a person, because his body mobilizes and concentrates his internal forces to provide protection from an attack from the outside world. The situation is completely different when significant hassles acquire a continuous character. CCS is manifested if the stimulation of the human nervous system is insufficient, and for the constant protection from the aggression of the outside world, the brain does not have enough internal resources. After a short time, all the signs of chronic fatigue appear: drowsiness, apathy, a depressed mood, the inability to show any activity. Fatigue - the main symptom of CSU, - like a virus, captures all the consciousness of a person and deprives him of his ability to live a full life. But if the usual virus can be cured, then with the syndrome of chronic fatigue things are much more complicated. In a word, chronic fatigue appears usually in the event that when a person reacts to stress, too much internal energy is expended. The very same reaction, oddly enough, depends on the characteristics of a person. After all, in fact, what is character? This is a set of specific mental reactions to the outside world. What in our character traits is most conducive to the emergence of chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Syndrome of the honors pupil It is aman's striving for perfection, accompanied by inflated demands on himself and others. People with the syndrome of an honors pupil often set themselves practically unattainable goals, use unreasonably high energy costs, which cause a symptom in the form of excessive fatigue. The result is a violation of inner harmony, and as a consequence - frequent nervous breakdowns, and this is already a symptom of CFS. What to do in this situation? Try to change the attitude to yourself and to the world, and also take into account that you can not always and in everything be better than others. You need to learn to forgive yourself for failures and love yourself for who you are, and not try to fully correspond to some ideal image. Each of us is unique, and everyone has the right to weaknesses and misses.
- Envy The feeling of envy is destructive andrequires colossal energy costs. Constantly envious of someone, a man drains his energy resources and becomes weak and unable to resist stress. Hence - the overuse of internal forces, causing apathy, inertia, drowsiness. How to deal with chronic fatigue caused by envy? I must say that it is rather difficult, because envy is almost an inborn quality, the elimination of which requires very great efforts. But, if we want to become cheerful, active, cheerful, these efforts should be made, trying to switch from envy to people to a positive sense of reality. To do this, we must try to find as much good in the world around us and in ourselves. So what if someone has a better car, an apartment, a fur coat, an appearance, a career? Every person has something that other people do not have! It can be knowledge, skills, ability to feel the beauty of the world, finally! So let us realize our personal potential, and not burn it in the furnace of envy. And the maximum success then is provided to us.
- Insecurity in own strengths and capabilitiescan also lead a person to CFS. Such uncertainty generates in a person the desire to focus on the opinions of others in everything. At the same time, a huge part of the internal energy is spent in order to follow the reaction of those around, trying to act so that it is positive. Waiting for approval from relatives, colleagues, friends causes constant nervous tension, as a result of which energy is wasted. And overdrawn. Hence - the lack of vivacity and the desire to do something, pessimism and melancholy. What to do in this situation? Convince yourself that others are not so keenly interested in our failures and successes, and they are engaged, mainly, their own affairs. Our life only casually touches their consciousness, so why then spend so much energy, trying to please everyone? People easily forget our mistakes. Should I torture myself for mistakes day and night? He who did not make mistakes, he did not find solutions. And we can choose what and how to do, only ourselves.
- Excessive caution There are people whostrive to protect themselves as much as possible in almost everything. Someone is trying to improve their material level, someone adheres to certain systems of behavior and nutrition, some do not sleep at night, trying to calculate each step, so that somewhere inadvertently not fall. Such efforts require tremendous energy costs and, in fact, are completely useless. To know exactly where and what danger awaits us is not given to anyone. We, constantly frightened by non-existent dangers, condemn ourselves to inertia, constant anxiety and spiritual fossilism. How to overcome the chronic fatigue caused by excessive caution? Tell yourself that it is impossible to foresee everything, and to stop worrying because of problems that still exist in your head. No, to be a prudent person, of course, it is necessary, but everything is good in moderation. By and large, our Majesty is ruled by our life. And he never confesses what he has prepared for the future.
Here, perhaps, the main character traits,which are fertile soil for the person to have symptoms of chronic fatigue. Great chances to get such symptoms are among people who are striving to realize their supposedly limitless possibilities in many spheres of activity. However, they forget that every person has his own limit, abroad - a syndrome of chronic fatigue.
The syndrome of chronic fatigue is a virus?
But not only the character traits of a person are capable ofcause symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome. Not so long ago, US doctors found that CFS is an ordinary virus, which is borne by at least 7% of healthy people. Having collected a group of patients suffering from chronic fatigue (there were about 80 of them), scientists came to the surprising conclusion: in the blood of more than 60 people a virus of "fatigue" was found, which according to the sequence of genes resembles the mouse leukemia virus. What about the symptoms of CFS - it's just a manifestation of a disease, and the blame for all the specific virus? Then it is quite permissible that the virus can be transmitted with the donor's blood and that an effective medicine can be invented from it. It would be great if scientists came up with pills for chronic fatigue, or even better, a vaccine against it. Unfortunately, with a magic medicine you will have to wait a little. Many physicians still dispute the version that SCU is an ordinary virus. Studies continue, doctors and scientists are puzzled over how to overcome chronic fatigue. Meanwhile, ordinary people themselves are working out a set of measures to improve their own well-being, they prefer treatment with CFM folk remedies. How to overcome chronic fatigue without a visit to a doctor and can it be treated with ordinary folk remedies?
Treatment of chronic fatigue folk remedies
It's no secret that many people are not in a hurry to addressfor help to a specialist, when it comes to the syndrome of chronic fatigue. As soon as they have the first symptoms of the disease, they immediately begin treatment with conventional folk remedies. They know exactly how to deal with chronic fatigue without the use of medication. And I must say that with a competent performance, this treatment is paying off. What should be done at home in order to overcome the chronic fatigue syndrome? Strangely enough, but treatment should start with a change in diet. First of all, eat more foods containing easily digestible protein (poultry, veal, seafood). Also, try to exclude from the diet tea, coffee, sweet pastries, foods with high fat content for a while. Drink plenty of clean, fresh water and natural fresh juices. Cleansing the body of toxins is the best way to start treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome. Sometimes the causes of chronic man fatigue are in the reduction of his immunity. If you talk about folk remedies, then you can try the following tinctures and decoctions that can calm the nervous system and level out the harmful effects of the environment on your psyche:
- To the juice of 3 lemons add 500 gr. chopped walnuts. Scroll on a meat grinder 10 leaves of a tree-like aloe and mix the resulting mush with lemon-nut mass. This drug should be taken at 3 tbsp. spoons after dinner, treatment is carried out for 3 weeks.
- It alleviates the symptoms of chronic fatiguedecoction of pine needles. 2 tbsp. Spoon washed and drained pine needles pour 250 gr. water and boil for half an hour. Add to decoction 3 tbsp. spoons of honey (make sure you do not have allergies to beekeeping products), wrap the solution with a warm cloth for 2-3 hours. Take this drug for 1 tbsp. spoon before bedtime for 2 weeks.
- A quick and easy recipe that will helpeliminate the first symptoms of chronic fatigue: squeeze juice from fresh grapes and take it for 2 tbsp. spoon before eating. As a rule, treatment starts to act very quickly, and several days after taking the juice, the symptoms of CFS disappear.
It is possible to treat CSU not only by hardeningprocedures and a change in diet. If you are wondering how to deal with exhausting chronic fatigue without going to the doctor, then just change the attitude to life. Do not spray on hundreds of cases at the same time, know how to identify the primary tasks and begin to solve them gradually. No treatment will help you defeat the disease, unless you learn to distribute your internal energy competently. Try to remain optimistic in any situation, and complaints and melancholy will only exacerbate signs of your chronic fatigue. SSU is not just temporary apathy and bad mood, it's a disease. In order to eliminate the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, you can consult a doctor or try treatment with folk remedies. Whatever causes provoke SFU, whatever signs accompany your condition, you can not stand idle and let things go on its own. As soon as you start treatment, immediately you will feel relief, which will help you to join the ranks of active, all-time people.