Signs of early pregnancyPhotos: Getty
When do signs of pregnancy appear?
About the 8th day after fertilizationovum it attaches to the wall of the uterus. From this moment on, the development of the “pregnancy hormone” - hCG (chorionic gonadotropin) begins. So the woman's body is preparing for pregnancy. The level of hormones affects the state of health, and from this moment you can see the first signs of pregnancy in the early stages.
Signs of pregnancy in the first weeks
It should be noted that these signs are not alwaysthey help determine pregnancy, but if you observe them in your home after unprotected sex, you should do a test and pass a blood test. On successful conception can say:
- Pulling pain in lower abdomen. They are caused by contractions of the uterus, which occur when the fetus is attached to its walls.
- Bloody issues. May appear in the period of the estimated monthly. Such discharge will be more scarce than menstruation. Their appearance also provokes the attachment of the ovum.
- Change in taste and olfactory sensations. If familiar foods cause atypical reactions, an unfamiliar metallic taste appears in the mouth - this is one of the possible heralds of pregnancy.
- Lack of periods. As a rule, it is this feature allows you to determine pregnancy.
- Breast hypersensitivity. The mammary glands swell, become painful, the nipples begin to react even to a light touch.
- Nausea, especially often observed in the morning. Often supplemented by intolerance to some odors, which previously did not cause acute reactions. If this symptom is not accompanied by pain in the stomach and diarrhea, it is quite possible that a small life is already arising in you.
- Increased fatigue.
- Frequent urination. Even in early pregnancy, the urge to become more frequent. This is due to the production of the hormone hCG, which increases the blood supply to the pelvic organs.
- Disruption of the bowel. The body is rebuilt for carrying pregnancy, changes in hormonal levels can provoke constipation, bloating, increased gas formation.
If you do not observe the listedsigns of pregnancy in the early stages, it does not mean that conception has not come. An accurate diagnosis can only be made by a doctor after an ultrasound scan and a blood test.