Seborrhea is a special skin disease, the causewhich is a violation of the sebaceous glands of the human body. Today distinguish between greasy and dry seborrhea. Oily seborrhea of the scalp arises when the activity of the sebaceous glands changes from a normal stable state to the side of hyperfunction, dry seborrhea of the scalp, whose treatment requires increased attention, in turn, appears when the person is shifting the state of the sebaceous glands in side of hypofunction. In seborrhea not only the amount of secretions of the secretion of sebaceous glands changes. Significant changes are also noted in the chemical composition of sebum, in its physical properties. A fairly common disease today is also seborrhea on the face.
What causes this disease?
With improper hair care, as well assome diseases can be marked serious violations in the work of sebaceous glands of the scalp. So, the skin either becomes dry and begins to peel off, or is covered with sebum, making hair greasy and contributing to their loss. Important! One of the most important reasons, because of which a person begins to drop hair, is seborrhea. The mechanism of seborrhea development is influenced by:
- Genetic factors;
- Endocrine factors;
- Gastrointestinal factors;
- Stressful factors;
- Violation of the physiological balance of female sex hormones and masculine.
Let us dwell a little more on the lastfactor, causing the appearance of seborrhea. The disease begins to arise when the female hormones begin to predominate in the body, and on the contrary, the female hormones begin to predominate in the male body. Most often, this disease manifests itself in people who are in adolescence. As a rule, seborrhea helps:
- The development of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Development of all kinds of chronic infections;
- Hypovitaminosis (most often - vitamin Vitamin A and C hypovitaminosis);
- Skin contamination.
With seborrhea, all bactericidal properties thathas a sebaceous secret, is suppressed. Thus, in the ducts of the sebaceous glands of the skin, a greasy secret begins to accumulate on its surface, thereby creating an excellent soil for the development of skin-damaging infections. Often there are acne on the skin. Avoid suppressing the bactericidal properties of the skin can only be if you take care of your skin properly.
Varieties of seborrhea and the possible consequences of this serious disease
- Fat seborrhea
In the vast majority of cases, seborrhea happensnamely fatty. With oily seborrhea, the sebaceous glands begin to produce too much skin oil. This is due to the fact that there was a serious disruption in the work of the sebaceous glands of man. With oily seborrhea:
- The whole composition of the skin fat of a person changes;
- Reduces the protective properties of sebum;
- The properties of skin fat that are important for stable vital activity decrease;
- There are the most favorable conditions for a general lesion of the skin of the face and body, for the development of very harmful microorganisms on their surface and inside the skin.
With this disease, the skin becomes thicker,begins much more quickly to get dirty, and even acquires an unhealthy yellowish shade. The skin also becomes fat and seborrhea sebaceous and shiny, very easily covered with inflammation, expressed as red spots. Initially, there is seborrhea on the face, and then gradually it affects the hair, the body. On the head there are often fatty crusts, large flakes of dandruff, consisting of fatty scales yellowish color and very easily scraping. Very often with oily seborrhea a person begins to suffer unbearable itching, and a very unpleasant gray-yellow coating appears on the hair. Within a day, the hair is already very greasy, it starts to glitter very greasy, even glued together. Also, hair begins to fall strongly. It is important to remember: oily seborrhoea must be treated. Otherwise, for 3-5 years you can completely bald. Do not forget that oily seborrhea is fast enough and is very easy to treat. How to treat fatty seborrhea yourself? Within a month, rub 60% solution of sodium thiosulfate, or 2% salicylic acid solution, or alcohol solution of naphthalan oil into the scalp covered with hair. Very effective is also sulsenic paste.
- Dry seborrhea
Dry seborrhea occurs when the skinthe person starts to allocate insufficient for normal vital activity of an organism quantity of a skin fat. Because of this, the skin begins to peel, the hair becomes more dry and thin, brittle. Hair ceases to shine, dandruff appears in the form of dry white scales. With dry seborrhea:
- The composition of human sebum changes;
- The skin becomes very dry.
Important to remember: when dry seborrhea is strongly recommended not to wash your head very often. Thus, you will only worsen the general condition of your skin, and also exacerbate the unpleasant disease. Do not forget that all the means that degrease the skin and hair cause them in case of dry seborrhea is very serious harm. How to treat dry seborrhea yourself? With dry seborrhea, as a rule, ointments are used from sulfur, salicylic acid, in some cases even hormones. At home, you can treat dry seborrhea with a 10% concentration of sulfuric ointment. Divide the hair into thin strands, and for all the partings within three to five minutes, start rubbing the sulfur ointment. This should be done within eight days. On the ninth day, experts recommend giving hair a little rest, and on the tenth day you should wash your hair with boiled water with the help of special therapeutic shampoos. On the eleventh day, treat the hair with a solution of boric acid (for its preparation mix two teaspoons of boric acid with 150 milliliters of hot water). This solution of boric acid rub into the head just before bed, then wrap the hair with a towel, go to bed. This rubbing should be continued for three days. After this complex of procedures leave the hair alone for seven days, and only on the tenth day, thoroughly wash them.
Consequences of seborrhea
The most unpleasant consequences of thisdiseases are dandruff and premature hair loss. It is very important to always identify seborrhea in time, seek help from specialists and prevent further development of the disease. It is unfortunate that modern men and women do not know that seborrhea, over the years, provokes hair loss in people. Be careful. Do not start fighting this disease too late, when hair can not be restored.
How do doctors treat seborrhea?
Experts recommend always at the opportunityto carry out complex treatment of seborrhea. Carefully take care of your face and hair at home using unique medicines. It is also necessary to regularly visit a doctor when seborrhea. In the treatment of seborrhea, specialists, as a rule:
- Use drugs that are involved in the restoration of all important functions of the autonomic nervous system of man;
- Begin to treat all diseases that were found in the patient during the previous comprehensive examination;
- Carry out hormonal therapy (this method of treatment is most effective in severe forms of the disease);
- The patient is prescribed a special diet. So, they recommend including in the daily diet sour-milk products, eggs and fruits, vegetables (in particular - cabbage and beetroot), oat porridge (most preferred are oats) and categorically advise you to try to eat as little as possible fatty foods, animal fats (for example, lamb and pork, beef lard), canned food, very salty and spicy dishes, various spices (horseradish and mustard, pepper). Diet in seborrhea normalizes the gastrointestinal tract of the patient, and also reduces the possibility of deterioration in the patient;
- Prescribe the use of vitamins A, B, Dand E, as well as medicines, which contain a significant amount of zinc and sulfur. In order for the body to cope with seborrhea on its own, it must be saturated with these beneficial substances;
- Do physical therapy. By physiotherapy means a whole complex of very important procedures: massage and cryotherapy, mesotherapy and ozonotherapy, phytotherapy, and ultraviolet irradiation;
- Recommend the patient to engage morephysical activity. So, advise to walk outdoors, take air and sun baths, temper the body, swim in open water, and also play sports. It is physical exercise that contributes to the normalization of the circulatory process in the human body, and also improves the course of the metabolic process.
If you are suffering from seborrhea and you have oftento drop out hair, try to not wear head-dresses in good weather, spend more time in the sun. Do not forget! In the sun it is not recommended to be hypertensive people, people with cardiovascular diseases.
What should be remembered when treating the disease
Very often seborrhea on the face and seborrhea of the hairIt is treated due to the use of special medicinal plants. However, in no case in this treatment should not forget that it is possible the occurrence of various relapses. In order to avoid this, once in 1-1,5 months, be sure to start using another medicinal plant. Thus, seborrhea on the face and other forms of this disease will not bother you more. We advise you to read: