The desire to have a healthy and beautiful skin is quitenaturally. Various cosmetic tools are designed to maintain its beauty: clean, refresh and nourish. But the negative impact on the appearance of your skin is not only natural factors, but also various diseases.
Kuperoz skin of the face
Kuperoz facial skin - this is redness caused bythe expansion of blood vessels, which occurs as a result of a violation of blood circulation in the skin. With increased blood circulation in the vessels, their expansion occurs, but the connective tissue presses on them from the outside, causing the effect of "constriction". Over time, the elasticity of the vessels and the connective tissue itself decreases. Subsequently, the vessels remain enlarged and on the face become very noticeable. Kuperoz on the face often manifests itself on the cheeks, nose and chin, less often on the forehead; passes several stages and creates a "figure" on the face. As an accompanying reaction, itching and inflammation may occur.
Causes of couperose skin
The cause of kuperoza skin is weakvessels. This can be a genetic feature of the body or caused by hormonal changes. Harmful habits (alcohol, overeating and smoking) can also cause "red spots". The climate is among the influencing factors: in winter, when entering from a frost into a warm room, the vessels undergo a drastic temperature change. Violation of the functioning of internal organs can affect the appearance of this ailment.
Treatment: basic care
How to treat couperose on the face, how to care forskin and what should I avoid? These questions are very important, as much caution is required. When red patches appear, immediately remove aggressive care products, that is, those that increase blood circulation: rubbing creams, mask-films, alcohol-containing products, preparations with fruit acids. It is also not permissible to use cosmetic products containing menthol, honey, mint, eucalyptus, aloe, cloves and various fragrances. Closely monitor the sensations, observe the reaction of the skin. The cream should be applied with the tips of the fingers, the face should not be scrubbed after washing, it is enough to just get wet. When treating couperose on the face is prohibited to use a variety of brushes, massagers, coarse towels. Hand cleansing of the face with couperose is also contraindicated. Bath procedures, inhalations and sauna visits should be canceled. If a visit to the bath is of immense importance for you, and you can not refuse this event, then cover your face with a wet towel, and make the minimum temperature "hovering". Minimize in your diet the following foods: tomatoes, yogurt, sour cream, liver, various beans, chocolate and citrus.
Kuperoz on the face: what to do?
Red face should be fought. It's not enough just to limit yourself to eating, not to take spicy food and not overeat. Cosmetics against couperose can also be quite effective. The main thing is to choose the right product. To solve this problem, special lines of funds are created. If you can not find them in the store, then pick up products designed for sensitive skin. If you have a probe, buy and try: the drug may suit everyone, but not you. Kuperoz on the face whose treatment will require you to an integrated approach, that is, not only any procedures, but also proper care. Do not ignore the advice of specialists if you really want to get rid of this unpleasant "spotting". What are the methods of treatment, we now consider.
Kuperoz on the face of the photo of which is presented, was subjected to laser treatment. The result we see in the next picture. Vessels have become invisible, the aesthetic appearance of the skin has improved significantly.
Prophylactic recommendations, which must be followed after removal of couperose on the face:
- To protect from ultraviolet rays, sunscreen should be used;
- Carry out deep cleansing with peels based on bromelain and papain (plant enzymes);
- Before you drink a course of vitamins, consult a doctor;
- It is useful to make mud cold face masks;
- Toning the vessels can be even with washing, alternating warm and cold water (hot water is contraindicated).
Facial massage with couperose requires a certainspecificity. One of the recommended massages can be called Spanish modeling for the face and neck. During the procedure, there is a deep study of the central part of the muscle with a more active effect on the zones of reduced tone. It helps to strengthen the skin. You can do and plastic face massage with couperose. This procedure often does not involve the use of oils or creams. Strong, rhythmic, pressing movements are a characteristic feature of this method. Apply it in cases where the patient's skin is depleted, hanging, puffiness and puffiness are observed.
Cosmetics against couperose
Cosmetics against couperose are also quiteis effective. But most importantly, pick up those funds that will be useful for you. Kuperoz on the face is treated with various creams, soap, enzymatic peelings, etc. Many products can be found in pharmacies, and professional lines are offered by cosmetologists who specialize in this issue. Among the remedies against couperose, micellar water should be isolated, which is useful for purifying the face. Among such cosmetics against couperose can be noted Purete Thermale from Vichy (micellar liquid for removing makeup). The composition contains rose Gallic extract and thermal water. This product will not irritate and overdry the skin. Bioderma offers an excellent tool - Sensibio H2O (micellar water). All remedies against couperose should be gentle and allowed for daily use, since the face of make-up and other contaminants must be cleaned daily. Janssen offers the enzyme peeling Refining Enzyme Peel. It is quite soft and suitable for sensitive skin.
How to get rid of couperose and what should you always have on hand?
How to get rid of couperose, the question is prettytroublesome. But nothing is impossible. There are several recommendations for daily care for damaged skin, which will help make the healing process less protracted.
Getting rid of couperose, you can use a maskwith almond oil from "One hundred recipes of beauty". The product is budgetary, but not bad quality. Decleor has the Harmonie Masque Tendresse Apaisante, which is a soothing mask against couperose. You can also note the product from the company Avene and the soothing mask Masque Anti-couperose, which represents Genji. Among creams against couperose, mention should be made of Sensibio AR from Bioderma. It is recommended to use it with other products of the manufacturer that are intended for couperose skin. Korff presents a line of C-Normalizer products: a cleansing milk (non-alcoholic) day and night face cream from couperose, as well as a masking pencil. Removing cuperose on the face is not a matter of one day. You can pick up money from those offered at pharmacies, or purchase a professional line. Of the actual products worth looking at the line Rosaliac, which was based on the thermal water of La Roche-Posay. Removal of redness and the synthesis of collagen is due to vitamins B3 and CG. The emulsion has a green tint, which serves as an excellent disguise for couperose redness. Can be used as a make-up base. Among professional products, the line of D-Red funds from Holy Land stands out. These are calming facial masks with couperose, daytime emulsion, and a night firming agent (balm). The line Rose RS2 from the company Pevonia Botanica contains extracts of licorice and green tea. Do not look for the "same" facial cream from couperose, if you are not sure about the features of your skin. Important note for owners of oily skin: apply the cream instead of the usual evening remedy. As we know, in a state of sleep, our skin works more actively, because during the night all the necessary substances will be absorbed, and the reddening will be extinguished.
Folk remedies against couperose
How does a couperose on the face of the photo you alreadyhad time to evaluate. This is not a very pleasant sight. It gets rid of him, but it's not everyone who decides to go to the doctor and resort to the hardware treatment. But in this case there is a way out: people's remedies against couperose.
- Herbal mask for face with couperose. Take chamomile, horse chestnut flowers, calendula, yarrow and potato starch in equal proportions, mix properly until a homogeneous mass (gruel) is formed. Cut out the mask from the gauze, and put it on your face, on top of the gauze, put a gruel. After 15 minutes, the mask should be removed and the face washed with herbal decoction. Prepare a decoction of yarrow, marigold and chamomile beforehand. Dilute 200 ml of water 1 teaspoon of tincture, and wipe the face with the lotion obtained.
- Among folk remedies against couperose, you can also call a tonic based on chamomile. 2 tablespoons chamomile brew and add in 0.5 liters of water. Add to the water and 2 crushed ascorutin tablets.
- Kuperoz on the face of folk medicine offers to treat compresses of chamomile. 2 tablespoons of chamomile insist for 20 minutes in boiling water. We make a 10-minute compress.
- Berry mask. You can use raspberries, lingonberries, strawberries or sea-buckthorn. To berry puree add 1 teaspoon of potato starch. Duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
- For kuperoza on the face of folk medicine provides for an inexpensive way: a mask of raw potatoes. A sufficiently effective procedure that allows you to get rid of redness.
- With frostbite, which causes the appearancecouperose, should be done alternately hot and cold gadgets. Hot: a decoction of nettle or rosemary boil for 5 minutes. Keep on the skin no more than 3 minutes. Cold: broth from flowers of horse chestnut, bark or sage. Allow to boil for 20 minutes. Duration of the procedure is 5 minutes. We alternate hot and cold lotions, repeat the cycle 5-6 times. The last cold lotion should be applied not for 5 minutes, but for 10 minutes.
And this is only a small list of possible means,which will be useful in case of the appearance of couperose on your face. But it's better to watch for food and do sports (yoga, pilates, walking and cycling), which will serve as an excellent prevention. Be healthy and beautiful! We advise you to read: