According to historians of cooking, the recipecooking meatballs came to us from the Turkic national cuisine. First he got into Balkan and Austrian cuisine, and then spread all over the world. According to the recipes of the Turkic chefs, their national dish "kyufta", which is considered the progenitor of modern meatballs, was a dried fruit, placed in a beef ball, cooked in broth or sauce. In each country, local chefs perfected it in their own way, adding more and more new ingredients at their discretion in accordance with the taste preferences of their people. It is interesting that the main difference between cutlets from meatballs is that in the past it is customary to add various cereals and vegetables. For example, it can be rice, buckwheat, potatoes, carrots. In addition, most often meatballs are baked in the oven, and not fried, like cutlets. If you like to cook meat dishes, meatballs in tomato sauce will necessarily suit you and your family. Currently, there are different options for their preparation. Let's consider the most interesting of them.
Recipes for cooking meatballs in tomato sauce
Classic recipe According to the classic recipe, we need the following ingredients:
- minced pork or mixed (pork, beef) - 800 g;
- vegetable oil (for frying);
- salt, black ground pepper - to taste;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- onions - 3 pcs.
For the preparation of tomato sauce, you need products such as:
- tomato paste - 3 tbsp. l .;
- flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 50 g;
- sour cream - 400 g;
- bay leaves - 3 pcs .;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
So, the sequence of preparation of this dish is as follows.
- Onions should be finely chopped (or when cooking mince by hand, skip along with meat through a meat grinder).
- Next, minced meat is mixed with chopped onions, after which eggs and spices are added to it to taste.
- In the next stage of cooking, the mince is mixed with all the ingredients.
- After that you need to prepare the sauce. It is done as follows.
- At the next stage of preparation, small balls are made from minced meat, crumbled in flour and fried in vegetable oil until cooked.
- The last stage of preparation of meatballs is theirbaked in tomato sauce. For this, they are transferred to a deep baking sheet and poured with a previously prepared sauce. For the flavor, you need to add a bay leaf. The temperature for cooking meatballs in the oven should be at least 200 degrees. As soon as they are ready (they will be covered with ruddy crust), they can be served to the table.
Meatballs in tomato-sour cream sauce This recipecooking meatballs differs from the classic. If you like to experiment and always try to prepare something new, then this recipe will undoubtedly be enjoyed by you and your loved ones. A set of products that will be needed to create these unusually tasty and delicate meatballs is the following.
For the sauce the following ingredients will be needed:
Prepare this dish in the following sequence.
Cheeseballs with cheese in tomato sauce Another onea wonderful and interesting recipe for cooking meatballs in tomato sauce - meatballs and cheese. According to this recipe, they should be prepared as follows. List of ingredients needed to prepare this dish for 4 servings:
For sauce, meatballs will need the following products:
Next, we proceed to the immediate preparation of this dish.
What to serve with garnish for meatballs in tomato sauce
It is difficult to imagine a meat dish withoutany garnish to him. Meatballs in tomato sauce are no exception. The most classic and common version of the garnish, ideally suited to this dish is mashed potatoes. In addition to mashed potatoes, in meatballs in tomato sauce as a garnish are good: buckwheat, pasta, cauliflower, fried in breadcrumbs, rice. Variants of a side dish, which can be served to this dish, a large number. In any case, it all depends on your taste preferences and fantasy. Every woman likes to cook delicious, healthy and varied dishes for her family. And of course, every time she wants to please her home with a new culinary masterpiece. If you want to cook meatballs in tomato sauce - it's a win-win option for a hearty dinner or dinner in the family circle. There are a lot of recipes for cooking this dish. They are all diverse and interesting. It all depends on your taste preferences. The main thing is not to stop, experiment and, perhaps, even create your own recipe that will not leave any of your relatives and friends indifferent!