Especially popular in the spring-summer season 2016will use light, feminine, flowing models of skirts-pleated. Therefore, world designers for the new fashion season offered many variations on the theme of pleating. Among the huge abundance of beautiful things, presented by fashion designers in their new collections to a new fashionable season, the pleated skirt takes a special place. And this is not surprising, because this style perfectly emphasizes the waist and makes the figure more feminine. For the first time they appeared about 2000 years BC in Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. In those days they were considered to be exclusively a male garment, and only in the nineteenth century women began to wear them. Since then, the fashion on the plisse then ceases, then it flares up with renewed vigor. So this season is not an exception. Returned to fashion this autumn and winter, by spring, fashionable skirts will climb to the top of popularity.
What models will attract the attention of women of fashion in the spring and summer of 2016?
We bring to your attention fashionable skirts that will be able to occupy an honorable place in your wardrobe:
- Young girls for sure will love itshort, playful skirts in a fold, which many associate with carefree school years. However, despite such associations, the plisse to the tribe conquered the hearts of many of our contemporaries. The main advantage of such a skirt is that its length allows the owners of slender legs to demonstrate the dignity of their figure.
- Ageless classic knee-length or slightly lower with an understated waistline - ideal for all occasions. In such a skirt you can go on a visit, and to work.
- However, an undeniable hit of the season promises to beskirt with vertical folds in the floor. It was such models in the creation of new collections Spring-Summer 2016 gave their preference to most modern designers. Models of maxi-length, made of pleated fabric, help create the most romantic, airy and sensual image. In addition, she visually makes a woman slimmer and taller, focusing on the waistline. Stylists advise to use such skirts both as a daily dress version and for light, combining them depending on the purpose with different objects of their wardrobe: tight sweaters, volley shirts and blouses, as well as with straight jackets and cardigans. Also this skirt looks great with a translucent blouse, an ordinary turtleneck or a tight top.
Accessories, fabrics and fashionable colors for pleated skirts
Length, width of folds, colors and materialfor skirts with vertical folds in the spring-summer season 2016 can be very diverse. Pleated skirt 2016: the fashionable color scheme of the spring-summer season is very wide and diverse. The skirts are white and beige-colored designers suggest to use as a base wardrobe. Lovers of the avant-garde will certainly like the pleated slate of salad, turquoise, red and purple colors. While classic style fans prefer skirts of gray, brown and black. For tailoring plisse, fashion masters prefer to use thin flowing fabrics: silk, chiffon, crepe, etc. Whereas the top of the ensemble can be made of a fabric of a completely different texture. A light, airy pleated skirt in the floor looks very interesting in combination with garments made from knitwear, satin, leather, fur and jeans. At the same time, stylists advise not to overload the image with accessories and decoration, since such a skirt already attracts attention. Pleating on a skirt can be either small or large enough, visually similar to a clear fold. As accessories to such skirts, belts are suitable, both narrow and wide, made of leather, fabrics decorated with sequins, stones or beads. You can wear them both at the waist, and slightly lower, girding the very skirt or upper part of the ensemble.
Fashionable skirts: the choice of a suitable style
The beauty and originality of those at the peakthe popularity of a pleated floor-length seduces many modern women of fashion. However, such skirts are not for every woman. Therefore, do not blindly follow the fashion, but carefully choose your style and length of the pleated product.
- Since the skirt-plisse visually adds one size to the figure, this model is most likely to go to graceful tall girls.
- Owners of wide thighs, short legs andfull figure is worth trying on a few different models, and among the huge variety of styles you will definitely find the best option that will suit your figure.
- Ladies with fluffy thighs, stylists advised to give preference to skirts with pleats beginning from the hip.
- Girls of short stature should choose models of medium length, since the maxi-length skirt is unlikely to adorn them.
- Also it should be noted that such skirts are especially harmonious in combination with light make-up and natural hairstyles.
Having made pleated out an integral part of your wardrobe, you will always look fashionable, stylish and elegant. We advise you to read: