The birth of a child is one of the most significant,important and exciting events in the life of each family. And in order that this moment was not overshadowed by anything, in no case should we overlook such an important and crucial moment as planning a pregnancy. Proper planning of pregnancy is extremely important, since it allows you to significantly reduce the risk of complications during pregnancy and the risk of having a sick baby. Recently, there is a lot of talk about the planning of pregnancy and is being written - it is absolutely not difficult to find the necessary information materials. However, despite this, as the statistics show, in fact, of the 10 pregnancies planned in advance, only one. But even in this case, pregnancy planning is often not done properly. This article will talk about how to make family planning the most successful and optimal. So, you decided that it was time to add to the family. What to do first? How should family planning take place? A very wide misconception is the opinion that only a woman should participate in family planning and preparation for pregnancy. In fact, from a man, a successful result depends no less than on a woman. And the preparation of the future pope should be conducted no less carefully than mothers. Preparation for a male pregnancy should also be carried out under the supervision of medical workers. Examination when planning pregnancy will help you avoid unnecessary problems. Currently, there are a huge number of different family planning medical centers. However, as a rule, they are in large cities. But also in the event that you live in a small provincial city, you can always contact the family planning office in your district clinic. If you do not have such an opportunity, an ordinary doctor, a gynecologist who has all the necessary knowledge in this area, will come to your aid with pleasure. Unfortunately, for many women, preparation is folic acid when planning pregnancy. In some cases, in addition to it - some more drugs. Of course, vitamins are far from the last value, moreover, in some cases, in addition to vitamins, a woman needs to take more potent pharmacological drugs. However, starting the planning of pregnancy is not necessary with this. Analyzes when planning pregnancy are the first thing that future parents need to do. The direction of the tests will be given to you either in the family planning office, or the doctor - the gynecologist for the woman, or the doctor - the urologist for the man. If you have started preparing for pregnancy, you must pass the tests first.
Analyzes for a woman
Very many infections during pregnancy havea real threat to the health of the future baby only if the infection occurred for the first time. That is why some tests are surrendered specifically to find out if a woman has previously had certain infectious diseases. Another group of tests is needed to identify infections that need to be cured before a woman becomes pregnant. For a woman, as a rule, you need to pass the following tests:
- Analysis for the presence of antibodies to the bodychildhood disease, like rubella. In the event that the expectant mother is just certain that she already had rubella, the analysis can not be taken. If a woman has any doubts about this, it is better not to risk the child's health and take this analysis. In the event that the analysis shows that earlier you did not suffer this disease, you will need to have an inoculation. Planning pregnancy and vaccination is one of the important steps on the road to success. Rubella, transmitted by a woman during pregnancy, very often leads to the development of the child numerous, sometimes serious enough, violations and malformations. Remember that it is possible to plan the onset of pregnancy no earlier than three months after the woman has been vaccinated.
- Analysis for the presence of toxoplasm in the body. This analysis allows to detect the presence or absence of antibodies in the body of a pregnant woman. If these antibodies are available, it means that you have already been ill with this disease, which can occur in an absolutely hidden form. As a rule, about 96% of owners of dogs and cats have these antibodies. In the same case, if they are not found in a future mother, during pregnancy, she should strictly rule out any contact with animals, in order to avoid possible infection. Inoculations from this disease do not currently exist.
- Blood test for cytomegalovirus and herpes. The given analysis in 99% of cases is positive, as the causative agents of these diseases are in the human body practically throughout their life. The purpose of the analysis is to determine the degree of activity. If the pathogens are active, before pregnancy, a woman needs to undergo a course of treatment to achieve a stable remission.
- It is mandatory to doan ordinary gynecological smear, as well as tests for sexually transmitted infections, such as chlamydia, ura and mycoplasma. Many women ignore these tests, believing that if they do not care about anything, then they have no disease. However, this erroneous opinion - unfortunately, very many infections are asymptomatic and can be in the body for many years without showing themselves. But during pregnancy, microorganisms can become more active and cause harm to the health of both the future mother and the baby.
In some cases, in addition to the standard setAnalysis of a woman needs to undergo a number of other studies. In particular, a blood test for hormones when planning pregnancy is necessary in the following cases:
- If a woman suffers from a regular disorder of the menstrual cycle.
- In the event that a woman has a profuse acne, increased body hair.
- If a woman suffers from excessive body weight, not associated with a sedentary lifestyle and overeating.
- In the event that there is a preparation for pregnancy after a miscarriage.
- Impossibility to become pregnant within one year and longer.
- Planning pregnancy after abortion is also mandatory must include an analysis of hormones.
- Planning pregnancy after a stiff pregnancy.
The exact hormones of the future mother need to be tested, the gynecologist will decide.
Analyzes needed by a man
A man also needs a number of tests,which will identify the disease in those cases, if they are available, thereby reducing the risk of complications for the baby's future. The direction to the tests, as mentioned above, the man will be given either in the family planning center, or the urologist in the district clinic. Analyzes, as a rule, are necessary the following:
- Analyzes using the PCR method for obvious and hidden infections,sexually transmitted infections, such as cytomegalovirus, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, and the like. Even if a man does not worry about anything, it is still necessary to pass these tests, as often infections occur in a latent form and the body of a healthy woman successfully fights against them, thus preventing possible infection. And during pregnancy, immunity is greatly reduced, and a woman can be infected very easily. And of course, everyone knows without exception what kind of harm the infectious agents of sexually transmitted diseases can inflict on the child. This and all the vices of physical development, and damage to the central nervous system, and the subsequent lag in the psycho-emotional development.
- In addition to the analysis of diseases transmittedSexually, a man must pass tests for the presence in the body of antibodies to a number of childhood infections, such as chicken pox, parotitis and measles. In the event that antibodies are not detected, the man also needs to do a number of inoculations against these infections. This measure is necessary so that a man does not infect future mother during pregnancy.
- In addition, often the future father is sent toa study such as spermogram. Spermogram is an extremely detailed study of the quality of sperm and its ability to fertilize the egg. Sperm is assessed by several parameters: its volume, viscosity, density, color, the number of viable spermatozoa and the level of their mobility. In addition, how high a man's ability to conceive, a doctor can, by examining the sperm, to reveal the presence of a man's hidden inflammatory diseases, in particular, prostatitis.
Analyzes required for both parents
In addition to the above analyzes for men and women, there are a number of specific studies that need to be passed to both future parents:
- Mandatory parent must passblood tests to determine the blood group and its Rh factor. This is especially important if the second pregnancy is being planned. As is known, if a woman is Rh-negative, and a positive man, it is possible to develop a rhesus-conflict. However, if at the first pregnancy the risk of developing Rh-conflict is not more than 10%, then during the second pregnancy the figure increases up to 50%.
- General blood analysis. This is necessary to eliminate iron deficiency anemia, the presence of hidden inflammatory processes in the body.
- Blood chemistry.
- General urine analysis to exclude pathology from the urogenital system.
- Ultrasound examination, both women andmen (in the presence of complaints). This study is recommended to do to everyone without exception, since often ultrasound can detect such hidden pathologies that can not be detected in any other way. Ultrasound, as a rule, allows to reveal such pathologies as uterine myomas, ovarian cysts, prostatitis and other diseases. Do not ignore the tests before planning a pregnancy - they will help you avoid many problems.
Consultation of narrow specialists in the planning of pregnancy
After the future parents pass allnecessary analyzes and will get results, they should get advice from certain specialists. Especially it concerns those cases in which there is preparation for pregnancy after the frozen pregnancy, an abortion, a cystic drift and other complications of a normal current of pregnancy.
Medications used in planning pregnancy
As mentioned above, very often vitamins to prepare for pregnancy are not the only drugs that are prescribed to a woman. Very widespread are:
- Metipred in the planning of pregnancy is appointed gynecologist - an endocrinologist in those cases when the analysis reveals a woman with an elevated level of male hormones.
Often used by medics, if there is aplanning pregnancy after a miscarriage. This phenomenon often causes secondary infertility and miscarriage. The Metipred is designed to bring the woman's hormonal background to the proper state and stabilize it. In addition, metipred has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous properties, which allows you to get rid of hidden inflammatory reactions. The dose of the drug is always calculated purely individually and only the doctor counts.
- Another, the most common type of hormonal disorder in women - progesterone insufficiency.
Progesterone is the female hormone responsible forsuch processes in the body as a normal menstrual cycle, successful conception and subsequent childbearing. That's it, if the woman does not have enough of the hormone in the body, most often the two cherished stripes on the test so stubbornly do not want to appear, and if they do, the pregnancy stops spontaneously. But this is absolutely no reason for despair - in such cases, doctors prescribe a woman such a pharmacological drug as Dufaston. Duphaston does not have any negative impact on the health of a future mother when planning a pregnancy and has absolutely no side effects. The only thing that can disturb a woman taking this medication is an episodic appearance of smearing bloody discharge that is not associated with the menstrual cycle. However, this is absolutely normal phenomenon, and it should not cause fear for a woman and, moreover, refusal to take the drug. Usually, in this case, the doctor slightly increases the dosage of the drug, so that the bloody discharge immediately disappears.
- Urugestan when planning pregnancy is prescribed at the same indications as Dufaston, that is, when there is a lack of a hormone progesterone in the female body.
Urozhestan is a hormonal pharmacologicala preparation of the newest generation. Its main advantage over other similar hormones is that the chemical formula of urogenesis exactly, to the smallest detail, repeats the structure of the molecules of the natural hormone of progesterone. The drug is almost completely absorbed by the intestinal mucosa. The deficiency in the female body of progesterone often gives all sorts of complications in the form of myomas, cysts and endometrial hyperplasia of the uterus. In order for a woman not to face these unpleasant complications in the course of pregnancy, the doctor, based on the results of tests on hormones, can prescribe a woman for prophylaxis. The drug has two forms of release: candles and tablets. The treatment regimen and dose of the drug should be prescribed only by a doctor, self-medication is by no means admissible. Such self-medication can lead to a significant hormonal imbalance in the body of a woman and affect her health in the most negative way. In addition, there are a number of cases in which the reception of urogenesis is strictly contraindicated:
- The presence of a woman of any malignant neoplasm of the genital organs or mammary glands.
- Violation of the normal functioning of the liver and spleen.
- Those women who suffer from thrombophlebitis and varicose veins, the use of the drug is also undesirable, since it can worsen the course of the disease and provoke an exacerbation.
With extreme caution and under strict supervision, the drug should be used for women suffering from the following diseases:
- Any form of the disease of the cardiovascular system.
- Presence of bronchial asthma and chronic bronchitis with an asthmatic component.
- Any violations of the cardiovascular system.
In this case, the doctor must correlate the possible harm and benefit from the use of the drug and only then decide on the appropriateness of its appointment.
- Dexamethasone in pregnancy planning is prescribed if a woman is diagnosed with hyperandrogenia as a result of hormone analysis.
Hyperandrogenism is a condition of the bodya woman with an increased content of androgens, or, in other words, male hormones. In this case, the onset of pregnancy is almost impossible, and if the pregnancy does occur, it almost inevitably ends with a spontaneous interruption. Dexamethasone is essentially nothing more than a chemically synthesized analogue of hormones produced by the adrenal cortex. The drug normalizes and stabilizes the level of hormones in the body of a woman, and also stimulates the proper functioning of the hormonal system as a whole.
Vitamins necessary in the preparation for pregnancy
Important for successful flowpregnancy has the general health of the future mother. And a huge role in this matter is played by vitamins. After all, as is known, the lack of vitamins causes beriberi, which is able to impose a very negative impact on health. The lack of vitamins leads to rapid fatigue, increased sleepiness and even disruption of the normal functioning of many body systems. So, below are the main vitamins necessary for the preparation for pregnancy:
- Folacin in the planning of pregnancy is extremely necessary. The active substance in this preparation is folic acid.
Folic acid is used by the body forthe process of hematopoiesis, cell division, for complete digestion of amino acids and sugars, for the formation of deoxyribonucleic acid and other vital processes. If preparation for pregnancy begins, folic acid should become the main assistant of the future mother. In order to get this vitamin from food, the expectant mother should consume a large amount of raw vegetables and herbs, egg yolks, legumes and pumpkin. However, considering that the need of a woman preparing for conception increases at least three times, it is practically impossible to get the right amount of folic acid from food products. The preparation Folacin in one of its tablets contains a daily folic acid norm. It is advisable to start it at the planning stage of pregnancy. This will help prevent the formation of a fetal neural tube that starts 14 to 15 days after conception, when not all women have time to realize that they are pregnant and make up the stores of folic acid. Having started taking the drug well in advance, the woman reliably protects herself from various complications, which may be caused by a shortage in the body of a pregnant woman of folic acid.
- Angiovitis in the planning of pregnancy in recent years, doctors are appointed more and more often. Preparation of a woman for pregnancy is often carried out by this drug.
Recently, doctors have noticed gynecologistsa tendency of concern is an increase in the blood levels of expectant mothers of homocysteine. As a consequence, a woman experiences either chronic miscarriage or the birth of children with various developmental anomalies. Pregnancy planning and measures to reduce homocysteine levels. The first thing a woman who plans to become a mother has to do is to reconsider her diet. Products containing methionine in large quantities - dairy products, meat, eggs, - significantly increase the risk of such a complication. The second thing that needs to be done is to consult a doctor who will decide whether to take Angiovit, which almost completely eliminates the threat.
- About how important vitamin e is when planning a pregnancy, you do not have to say.
Vitamin E has a beneficial effect onwork of the circulatory system: blood coagulability, the formation of new capillaries. Also vitamin E is responsible for the processes of tissue regeneration, is involved in the synthesis of elastin and collagen fibers of the skin, which is important for a pregnant woman - with a lack of vitamin E, numerous stretch marks on the skin are inevitable. In addition, tocopherol takes a direct part in the development of female sex hormones responsible for maintaining pregnancy at its very early stages. That is, with a lack of vitamin E in the body of a woman, spontaneous termination of pregnancy can occur at its earliest.
- When planning pregnancy, it is advisable to take care for women who have any problems with the circulatory system.
Curantil greatly improvesmicrocirculation of blood in the body. Microcirculation is the circulation of blood through small blood vessels - capillaries. The active substance of quarantil is dipyridamole, which belongs to the group of antiplatelet agents. It prevents the coagulation of blood cells, which can lead to the formation of blood clots. Blood clots are blood clots that can cause blood clots and lead to complications such as thrombophlebitis, strokes and even myocardial infarction. If a doctor diagnoses a woman's tendency to aggregate (clump) cells according to the results of a blood test, he will take all necessary measures to minimize the risk of complications from the internal organs of the woman's body during pregnancy. In particular, the woman will be prescribed the drug Kurantil. Curantil causes relaxation of the walls of blood vessels, improves blood circulation in the placenta, thereby excluding the possibility of intrauterine hypoxia of the fetus. Once again it is necessary to remind that vitamins should be prescribed only by a doctor before planning pregnancy - self-medication is by no means admissible! In addition, the expectant mother should not forget that nutrition when planning a pregnancy is also not of the last importance. The products must be of high quality, rich in vitamins, microelements. Try to avoid sharp, fried, smoked dishes - in fact you do not want, that the first trimester of pregnancy has been overshadowed by attacks of a gastritis? Also, to avoid the appearance of swelling in the future, try to reduce the amount of salt used at the planning stage of pregnancy.
Lifestyle in planning pregnancy
Preparing for a pregnancy lifestyleassumes the most healthy. Future parents should refrain from drinking and smoking, try to spend more time outdoors. It's not at all superfluous to prepare for pregnancy, exercises will help you keep your muscles toned, and yourself - in great shape. Remember that pregnancy and preparation for childbirth will be cloudless only if this pregnancy is desired, and mother feels the support and care of people close to her. Psychological preparation for pregnancy is no less important than physical. If you still have any questions or doubts, you need to find out them before the pregnancy comes, because there is nothing more undesirable for the future mother than the experience. A very short time will pass, and you will look with tenderness at your crumb, and remember your worries with a slight smile. We wish you that pregnancy is your happiest period of life! If you can not get pregnant, we recommend . We advise you to read: