Unfortunately, many people know such an unpleasanta problem like pimples on the forehead. It is generally believed that it applies primarily to adolescents, but this did not bypass the trouble of older people. In order to get rid of acne as soon as possible, you need to find out the causes of this ailment and take a set of measures to eliminate them.
Why do pimples appear?
The causes of acne (experts call themacne) on the forehead can be a great many. This and the wrong diet, hormonal failure, problems with the gastrointestinal tract, allergic reactions. The sebaceous glands secrete more fat than usual, and this leads to rashes.
How to get rid of acne on the forehead?
In order to get rid of acne on the forehead, it is important to observe the following rules:
Tips from acne on the forehead There are rules and tricks that will help you not only to get rid of pimples on the forehead, but also to prevent their appearance. Here are some of them:
Home masks, tonics and lotions from acne on the forehead
Once a week, apply masks, tonics and face lotions made at home from natural products to remove forehead acne. We give examples of some of them.
- Peel the leaves of aloe and mix them with warm honey in the proportion of 2 to 1. Apply for 15-20 minutes on the face, then rinse.
- Rub the aloe leaves, mix them with the egg protein,add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply a few layers on the face, letting each of them dry out, after 20 minutes, rinse with water. This mask promotes rapid healing of acne.
- Grind the oat-flakes and boil them with boiling water. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Rub carrots, mix with cottage cheese and apply for 20 minutes.
- Separate the protein from the yolk, whisk the protein until itwill not become thick. This mixture is applied to the face and washed off after 15 minutes. This mask helps to hide the redness of the skin and helps to narrow the pores. This mask is contraindicated to people prone to egg allergy.
- After washing your face, pour some baking soda into your hand, dilute with water and apply to your face. Wash this mask with warm water after 20 minutes.
- Cook the medium potatoes in a saucepan and add a little milk. Apply the cooled slurry to the skin of the face, wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Soak a little basil leaves in a glass of boiling water. After 15-20 minutes, apply the resulting tonic to the skin with a cotton swab.
- Pour a glass of boiling water 5 tbsp. l. dry chamomile flowers and leave for a few hours. Slightly squeeze the daisy and attach to the places that you are concerned about. After 30 minutes, rinse with warm water. This mask can be used daily.
- Fill in a glass container for 1 tbsp. l. horsetail and linden, pour half a glass of vodka. Close and place it in the refrigerator for 1-1.5 weeks. Pour half a glass of cold boiled water and mix. Wipe this solution daily before bedtime. If desquamation occurs, add some more water.
- In a glass container, pour birch buds,pour 50 ml of vodka and let it brew. In a day, add 50 ml of water and 1 tbsp. l. peroxides. This tincture wipe the problem areas of the skin several times a day.
If you follow all the necessary rules and recommendations, use masks and home-made lotions, then the forehead and face as a whole will become much cleaner, and pimples can be forever said "goodbye"!