Plov is a traditional dish of Uzbeks, whichrules should be prepared in the cauldron. But now, thanks to modern technology, such as multivark, you can cook it much faster and tastier. Pilaf in a multi-pressure cooker is prepared very simply. Ingredients for pilaf
- 500 g mutton
- 300-400 g of onion
- 300-400 g of carrot
- 1.5 cups of rice
- 1 garlic
- 1.5 tsp. condiments
- 3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
The recipe for cooking
The main thing is to prepare the dish inthe correct sequence. In spite of the fact that pilaf is not cooked in kazan, it must be cooked so that it can not be distinguished from that cooked in a traditional Uzbek vessel. Modern technology only helps us to simplify the work in the kitchen, automating it, but the taste of the dish should not deteriorate. On the contrary, one should take only good, if the pilaf is made twice as fast, this should not mean that the taste has also deteriorated twice. Three main stages of cooking pilaf in any case:
- Rice with spices and spices
The basis is clear, then the detailed recipe:
- The first thing to do is choose meat. There are no categorical pros and cons, there are many alternatives to mutton. This is pork, beef, chicken, and even fish. The main thing is to pick the right spices for meat.
- Meat is washed, excess is removed: veins, cartilage, skin, excess fat. If you take lamb as a meat, it's best to boil it in water until half-ready to avoid stiffness. Lamb itself is tough meat, so it's better to be safe.
- Lamb is cut into medium pieces, putin a multivark, flooded with water and cooked (stewed) for 40 minutes. The pressure is chosen to be three. When properly set, the pilaf will be perfect. As if he was cooked in a cauldron in nature by the real Uzbeks. So, the meat was cooked and not hard anymore.
Recipe for cooking zirvak
- Preparing zirvak. Zirvak is a part of pilaf, consisting of onions, carrots and meat. Carrots are cleaned, washed and cut into strips. Onions are cut into half rings. The secret of the correct zirvak - the proportions of onions, carrots and meats are 1: 1: 1. That is, the meat should be as much as carrots and onions. At first glance it may seem that there are too many onions and carrots, but after frying they will decrease in size 2-3 times.
- In the multivarka vegetable oil is poured in. The meat is fried in oil until a beautiful crust. There is added onions with carrots and stewed until half cooked.
- Add spices for pilaf, you can use it for grilling. Spices can be very different. There are spices and spices of European origin, and there is Asian.
- Carrots are fried so that carotene is better absorbed and gives the pilau a beautiful orange color.
- Seasonings add piquancy, improve taste and stimulate the stomach to produce more gastric juice, which is so necessary for digesting fatty foods.
- Meat with vegetables is stewed until the water evaporates. Vegetables should be roasted in oil.
Add the main ingredient - rice
- Next is the turn of rice. The rice is pre-washed. The water must be clean when rinsing. Rice falls asleep to vegetables and meat. Despite the fact that there is a recipe that offers to soak rice for a few hours before cooking, it is still not recommended to do this. Otherwise, it begins to swell and during cooking it will boil, but for plov this is unacceptable. After cooking, pilaf must be whole. Each grain should be allocated, and the rice should remain friable at the same time.
- By the time rice should be cooked half an hour, and waterpour a finger and a half above the vegetables with meat. If water is measured with glasses, then you can be mistaken, since the volumes of the pressure cookers are all different, so the water is poured into the eye.
- Instead of water, you can pour the broth left over fromcooking meat at the very beginning of cooking. In this case, the pilaf will be bold. For lovers of hearty and fatty dishes is an ideal option. For those who want to get pilaf easier and more populous, it is better to add plain water. This does not mean that the dish will be too fresh. After all, it contains meat and vegetable oil. Accordingly, rice is filled with water or broth for an amateur.
- In the middle of the multivarka, a chive of garlic is inserted.
- Salt to taste.
- After the broth (water) is poured into rice, the "Kasha" regime is set. Prepared for about half an hour.
- After the signal and the rice is mixed. If no more water is left, the pilaf is ready. It is necessary that he brews for 10 minutes.
- When serving, you can decorate it with herbs or a variety of spices.
The recipe for vegetable pilaf
Vegetable pilaf will turn out the same tasty and satisfying, as well as meat. In order to cook pilaf, you need to use rice of the right varieties and producers and do not change the recipe. Ingredients for pilaf:
- Steamed rice (4 bowls for multivarkers)
- 3 carrots
- 5 pieces of bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- Water (8 bowls for multivarkers)
- Seasonings to taste
- Carrots and peppers are cut into strips, onion - semirings
- In the baking mode, vegetables are fried in sunflower oil for 40 minutes
- The washed rice is poured into vegetables, it is poured with water, and plov mode is switched on.
The result is a vegetable, original, delicious friable pilaf. If the landlady did not have such experience of cooking pilaf, then the multivar - this is what she first needs to buy in the kitchen.