What do you think is natural, naturalbeauty of a woman? It can be defined differently by many people. Is it a harmonious arrangement on the face of the eyes, nose and lips, or is it a good figure, or, perhaps, a special state of mind of a woman? Its essence? What does beauty from nature include? In every culture, the beauty of a woman is determined in her own way, including the features of a woman's ethnic identity as a natural attraction.
Natural beauty comes from the depth of our "I"
In our society, too, there is a certain idea of how a beautiful woman should look. And, above all, natural beauty:
- It gives pleasure to others and brings joy to the woman herself. Any of us literally blossom when it feels to itself increased attention.
- Today, beauty is not an ideal person ora certain type of figure. Fashionable clothes and the quality of make-up are also not taken into account - we are talking about the natural beauty given to a woman by nature. Natural attractiveness begins when a woman manifests herself as an individual. A spiritualized person, eyes full of life, a rich spiritual world and full power over his psychic energy - all this is inherent in an attractive woman.
- In addition to everything mentioned, it is also a body that radiates health and vitality, and a well-groomed appearance: a smart figure, beautiful hair, clean skin, neat nails ...
How can I emphasize my natural beauty? Believe me, this is not so difficult, it is only necessary to be persistent.
10 Tips for Maintaining Natural Beauty
And most importantly, what I would like to say: do not forget never that nobody is perfect! Do not make to yourself too high demands, and do not compare your appearance with images of variety divas and movie stars! They visited the hands of talented make-up artists and stylists, and their images in photographs were embellished with complex computer programs. So what you are trying to equate with is very far from natural beauty! If you saw your idols without make-up, you would be convinced that they are just ordinary people. Same as you.
How to preserve natural beauty in adulthood
Natural beauty should not disappear withage. Magnificent skin and an attractive body are still real even for those women over the age of fifty; it is enough just to follow the advice that we will now outline. The main problem is that with age our body slows down the production of collagen, which supports the skin and makes it supple. Therefore, the main attention should be paid to preventing sagging of the skin. How to give a helping hand to nature? Stimulate the production of natural collagen
Moisturize your skin Drink as much as possible cleanwater! Surely you've heard this before a thousand times, but it really really needs your skin. Imagine an air ball filled with water instead of air. When it is full, its surface is elastic and stretched, and if the ball is gently pressed, it springs and easily smoothes the dent. And if you let out some water from it? The surface will not be so dense; the ball becomes soft, and wrinkles and dents appear on its surface. The more water is released, the more flabby and wrinkled becomes its surface, and it no longer springs under your finger when pressed. And after all, the same thing happens with your body as with the ball, when there is not enough water in the body. This example will give you an idea of how important the role of water in maintaining the elasticity of the skin and in maintaining your natural beauty. Do exercises for the muscles of the face It is very important in adulthood to maintain in tone not only the muscles of the whole body, but also the muscles of the face. Thanks to the elasticity of the muscles, the contours of the facial oval are preserved. And the muscles that lose muscle tone contribute to the appearance of nasolabial folds and the sagging of the skin on the cheeks and chin. The facial features are shed, giving out your age, and sometimes adding it. The face always ages before the aging of the body begins. The facial muscles quickly lose their tone, reacting so to stress, tension and excitement. It's easy to get into the habit of frowning, frowning, bringing your eyebrows together, and this leads to wrinkles that will become more noticeable every year. Therefore it is very important to learn to relax the muscles of the face:
- Open your mouth as wide as you can,rounded lips. You should feel that your cheeks, chin and lips tighten with maximum force. After that, close your mouth and relax. Repeat several times. Such an exercise will significantly relax the muscles of the face, improve blood circulation, relieve tension and stress.
- Take a deep breath, and on an exhalation widelyOpen your mouth and stick your tongue out as far as you can. Open your eyes wide and look up. Relax. This exercise removes tension from the muscles of the face and neck, improves blood circulation and stimulates the eyes.
- Vigorously pinch your cheeks. This will improve blood circulation.
When Sophia Loren was asked what is beauty,she replied that this is something that is inside the woman, and this is reflected in her eyes; it is something elusive, not physical. Remember these words, and look for beauty within yourself! We advise you to read: