Modern life of a woman is not only careabout "keeping the fire" in the home. Today many ladies combine study, career, education of children, travel and rest, so they have to try very hard to manage everything, to appear everywhere and forget about nothing. Naturally, such an intense rhythm of life leaves its imprint on the appearance of girls, because most of them because of the variety of cases and the constant lack of time deprive their body of the most important thing - an eight-hour sleep and a balanced diet. Regular lack of sleep, accumulated fatigue, lack of vitamins negatively affect the condition of the female skin: even the smallest wrinkles become more noticeable, circles appear under the eyes. But with the help of modern cosmetics to return the face freshness and give it a flickering sheen is very simple. The main thing is to make the morning make-up correctly, which consists of several stages:
- cleansing and moisturizing;
- and directly the application of decorative cosmetics (foundation, powder, mascara, lipstick and so on).
Thanks to our recommendations you will learn how to conduct this procedure quickly and efficiently.
Preparatory stage: washing and toning
The first thing that everyone does afterawakening - it's going to wash up. Naturally, and make-up in the morning begins with this procedure. After all, initially you need to bring the skin into tone, and after that, apply cosmetics and mask the signs of lack of sleep, poor health or the consequences of yesterday's holiday. Surely if you want to cheer up, take off fatigue and drive away the dream, then take a contrast shower. This method is suitable for both the body and the face. Therefore, the first thing that is recommended to do is wash first with cold water and then with hot water. Direct it with a strong stream directly into the face, including alternately one or the other. Finish the procedure with cold fluid, which will help narrow the pores and restore blood circulation. Cosmetologists advise after washing to carry out other activities aimed at improving and toning the skin. To do this, you need to make an infusion of decoction of dried chamomile or rose petals - they are sold in each pharmacy. Simply pour the mixture into boiling water, boil for a few minutes, then cool and strain using a sieve or a piece of clean gauze. Then, freeze the liquid in the refrigerator and wipe the face with ice cubes every morning. Accustom yourself to this procedure, which increases the tone of the skin, thereby prolonging its beauty and youth. If you do this regularly, you will soon notice that your face will be fresh, radiant, and your cheeks - ruddy. You can apply ice to your eyes - this way you will get rid of swelling and traces of a sleepless night. By the way, if you are the owner of sensitive skin, prone to acne and redness, apply a special mask on your face before going to bed. To do this, prepare a decoction of chamomile with the addition of a small amount of soda (enough two teaspoons per 1 liter of water). Then lower the gauze and put a damp cloth on his face. This will help to remove the inflammation, soothe allergies, lighten the pigment spots, if any. In principle, to save time on carrying out such evening procedures, you can freeze the prepared mixture and wipe it face every morning.
The second stage: purification, moisturizing, protection
One of the main conditions under which the skinremains healthy, retains its fresh and flowering appearance, is its purification and nutrition. These processes are especially active at night, so if the day before you did not get enough sleep due to various reasons (for example, insomnia, late bedtime, prolonged party), then in the morning you will have to take emergency measures to return the lost beauty. So, after you're washed, wipe your face with ice cubes from chamomile broth or other herbs, be sure to apply a cleansing mask that will help get rid of comedones and black spots. There are many tips for preparing such mixtures at home. But hardly in the morning, in a hurry going to work, you will have time for this. Therefore, we recommend that you purchase a special mask that is freely sold in stores and pharmacies - choose it based on the type of your skin. So, for example, if you suffer from excessive shine and fat, buy a product with a drying effect, with excessive dryness, on the contrary, give preference to a nutrient mask. After you finish with the above procedures, do not forget to moisten the skin. To do this, apply a small layer of cream on your face. To do this correctly, take the remedy with your fingers, rub it in your hands, and after massaging movements gently rub into the skin. The main thing is not to overdo it, otherwise the pores will clog up and stop breathing. As a result, there may be acne and inflammation. Therefore, apply a moisturizing cream in a thin layer on all areas, pay special attention to the cheeks, because they are more vulnerable to skin. Wait one to two minutes until the product is absorbed, and then remove its excess with a special napkin or cotton pad. The final procedure for the second phase of morning makeup is the application of protective cosmetics. From the TV screens, from the pages of printed publications, scientists have repeatedly warned that the sun's rays adversely affect the skin. This not only leads to its early aging, the appearance of pigmentation spots and wrinkles, but it can also lead to more severe consequences: burns and, even worse, cancer. To avoid this, you must use special protective equipment. In the winter and spring, when the ultraviolet is not too harmful, apply a cream with SPF factor not less than fifteen on the face skin, and for the summer choose a stronger makeup, which has protection equal to 30 or higher. If you want to stay young and beautiful as long as possible, take this procedure daily. When choosing a remedy, give preference to one that is well absorbed and leaves no traces. Today there are moisturizing creams that combine several functions at once, including protection from sunlight. Choose such a tool, and then you do not have to apply two kinds of cream on your face - one will be enough.
The third stage: the application of decorative cosmetics
Disguise the tracks of a sleepless night, of course,difficult, but nothing impossible for a woman does not exist! First, in this business, the main thing is not to overdo it with brightness, because saturated colors of shadows or other cosmetics will not hide, but, on the contrary, will only emphasize fatigue. Therefore, morning make-up should be performed in warm pastel colors and look as natural as possible. Secondly, take into account that the time will take about fifteen minutes. So, if you want to look great and not be late for work, get up early. So, let's consider from beginning to end the entire procedure of applying decorative cosmetics:
- The first thing you need to do is to hidedark circles under the eyes and swelling. To do this, use a corrector: apply it in the form of several points under the lower eyelid and gently rub with your fingers or sponge, which is desirable to moisten beforehand.
- There is another tool calledconcealer. Many confuse these two concepts, while this is completely different cosmetics. The corrector is applied to the tonal basis and allows you to correct color deficiencies, for example, dark circles, redness, pigment spots. It is released as liquid in tubes, and in the form of a pencil. In the texture it is very dense, it often includes light-reflecting particles, thanks to which the correction by this means is more reliable.
- Disguise pimples, acne and other irregularitiesskin can be with the help of concealer, which, unlike the corrector, is applied over the tonal basis. Today it is produced in the form of a liquid with a brush, which is very easy to apply makeup. However, treat not the whole surface of the face, but directly the problem place. Some modern concealers contain salicylic acid and help not only disguise, but also cure acne. This same cosmetics, which includes vitamins and antioxidants, is ideal for mature women with a fading skin.
- The next step is applying a foundation. It should be one tone lighter than the one you normally use. This will visually make the face fresh and rejuvenate it. Apply with a wet sponge, remove the rest of the substrate with a tissue. To fix the makeup and give the face a shine, use powder with reflective particles.
- Now make up the eyelashes black ordark brown mascara, and on the cheeks, apply with a brush of blush. Choose natural shades, combined with the color of your skin. Suitable is also a product with a light peach or pale pink tint, which will hide the signs of fatigue and give the face a fresh healthy appearance.
Morning make-up should be maximizednatural and in no case defiant. If you want to use shadows, then give preference to pastel tones, and more saturated can be applied to the outer corner of the upper eyelid. Be sure to use mascara - it will visually "open" the look and focus on the beauty of your eyes. If you chose a black remedy, the eyeliner should be light green, gray, blue or blue. To paint lips with bright red lipstick in the morning is not recommended. This option is more suitable for the evening. Therefore, use cosmetics of pale pink, delicate peach, beige or other pastel color. Stylists are advised to choose a gloss for the lips of natural tone. Your main task is to make a make-up in the morning that will make you look attractive, despite the fact that you spent a sleepless night. To do this, it is enough to clean and moisturize the skin, after aligning its tone, powder and lightly tint. Focus on noticeable bright details (for example, eyes, blush), thereby removing the look of those around you from minor flaws. Friendly smile, be affable, and you can always look ten years younger! And remember that the healthy look and firmness of the skin is not attached to cosmetics, but a good sleep, a balanced diet and exercise. We advise you to read: