Thick, beautiful and long hair has always beenThe pride of the beautiful half of humanity. Probably, every girl sooner or later have to deal with the problem of hair loss. And to have a luxurious and long braid so want. Today, manufacturers offer us various means for rapid hair growth. But are they so effective? Undoubtedly, to make hair more well-groomed and silky they will help, but it is unlikely to save you from falling out. In order to make hair stronger, to accelerate their growth, a complex of measures will be required.
How to grow long and thick hair
Folk remedies for hair growth in the lasttime gained great popularity. This is not surprising, because they have been able to prove their effectiveness since the time of our grandmothers. It's about them that we'll talk at the beginning of this article. Do not expect an immediate effect from the use of masks, because in order to restore weakened hair, it will take a lot of time. Have patience, the result will please you and do not make yourself wait long. Folk remedies for hair growth in the form of masks are not the only component of the hair restoration program. In addition, there is still a set of activities that will help achieve your goal.
The most effective hair mask
Results of the survey of the beautiful halfHumanity helped to draw the following conclusion. The most effective masks for hair growth: onion, pepper, mustard. In order to prepare the mixture, it will not take long, and the components that make up the mask are always at your fingertips.
- Onion mask. Very good means for hair growth, which has gained unprecedented popularity among long-haired beauties. Preparation of such a mask does not require much effort. To make a mask you need: 2 tbsp. tablespoons onion juice, 2 tbsp. spoons of carrot juice, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of any vegetable oil, a few drops of iodine. In order to get the juice of 1 onion, you can grate the onion on a large grater, put the resulting mixture into a small gauze piece and squeeze the juice. It is necessary to mix all the ingredients and gently apply the mask to the roots of the hair, after which it is necessary to put a polyethylene hat on the head, and a towel on top. The onion mask should be kept on the hair for 1 hour, after which wash the head 2 times with shampoo and apply balm. This procedure is desirable to be carried out 2 times a week.
- Peppermask. The recipe for its preparation is quite simple. For her you will need 2 tbsp. spoons of tincture of pepper, 2 tbsp. spoons of burdock oil and a few drops of the vitamin A oil solution. These ingredients should be thoroughly mixed, then applied to damp and clean hair. Roots need to be properly missed. We put a polyethylene hat on the head, and cover it with a towel. The mask will bake a bit. This mixture should be kept for 30-40 minutes, then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- Mustard mask - no less popular andan effective means for hair growth. Necessary components: 2 tsp mustard powder, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable oil, 1 egg. Mustard powder must be diluted 2 tbsp. Spoons of hot water, stir well and add the rest of the ingredients. Apply the mask to the roots of the hair (avoid getting the mask on the tips), put on the polyethylene cap and cover the head with a towel. The mask will bake! Try to hold it for at least 15 minutes. Then rinse 2 times with shampoo. In order to achieve the desired effect, the mask should be applied once a week.
We nourish the hair from the inside
Folk remedies for rapid hair growthshould be used in conjunction with the intake of vitamins. Sometimes the cause of hair loss and slow hair growth is the lack of certain trace elements and vitamins. The lack of these or other elements can lead to the appearance of various problems with the hair.
- The most important vitamin, which has a decisivevalue for health of hair, is a biotin (vitamin H). It is also called vitamin B7, the lack of which can lead to hair loss and slowing their growth. Products containing a large amount of biotin: pork liver, beef liver, beans, soy, nuts, mushrooms, cauliflower, chicken, beef, milk, cheese.
- Vitamin A. A lack of this element can lead to dryness and brittle hair. Products containing a large amount of vitamin A: cod liver oil, cod liver, beef liver, butter, cottage cheese, carrots.
- Vitamin E. Its main task is to transport blood to hair follicles. Responsible for full nutrition of hair. Products containing large amounts of vitamin E are vegetable oils, liver, nuts and grains.
- Vitamin C. It is equally important for the hair. Stimulates the circulation of the scalp. The products that contain the greatest amount of this vitamin are citrus fruits, melon, green vegetables, all kinds of cabbage, black currant, dog rose, mountain ash, peaches, apricots and persimmon.
Also a huge role for the health of hair playvarious microelements. These are iron, potassium, magnesium, selenium, sodium and iodine. In order to make up for the lack of vitamins and trace elements, it is enough to buy complex vitamins, which you can find in any pharmacy. It is advisable to consult a doctor beforehand.
Deep sleep and psychological comfort
Stress, insomnia and nervous tension are alreadylong ago became the companions of modern society. Life in megacities and fussy lifestyle have a negative impact on the nervous system. These factors can not but affect the condition of our hair. Often the cause of excessive hair loss is the transferred stress and overwork. If the above factors are satellites and your life, then you need to learn to relax and cease to perceive everything so close to your heart. In order to harmonize the state of mind, it is not necessary to go to a psychologist. There are more simple and effective methods that will help you to find spiritual and psychological peace. One of them is yoga. Many women, hearing about yoga, imagine a thin bearded old man sitting in a lotus position on needles. This is a misconception. Yoga is just a means for improving blood circulation and stretching muscles. Also in the complex of exercises on yoga is meditation. Meditation is a technique for performing breathing exercises that helps to relax the body and calm the mind. Another effective means of relaxation is massage. Well-made massage will allow you to forget about problems for a long time, will improve the whole body and help to cope with insomnia. Try to spend more time in the open air, exercise, give up bad habits and pay less attention to minor problems, because sooner or later they will end anyway.
Massage of the scalp
Another no less effective tool,helping to significantly accelerate the growth of hair, is the scalp massage. It is advisable to conduct it at least 2 times a week and immediately before washing your head. The simplest technique for performing such a massage is combing the hair with a massage brush. To do this, you need to brush the forehead line across all the head surfaces at least 100 times, then tilt your head down and brush it 100 times over the entire head. This procedure will help you to have a better blood supply to your hair follicles and take no more than 10 minutes. Observance of all the above items will help you in solving the problem of slow hair growth. Be patient, because the hair restoration procedure is long and time consuming. The result will be the best reward for the time spent. It should also be remembered that our hair does not like the effect of hot air and all sorts of ironing. They cause huge damage to the hair and can cause most of the problems associated with hair. Try at least for a while to refuse irons and forceps. If there is no possibility to refuse a hair dryer, then replace the hot air with a cold one. Remember that proper hair care is a pledge of beautiful and well-groomed hair.