The recipe for cooking processed cheese came toto us from Switzerland. At present, melted cheese is the favorite product of most people, because it has not only a tender and mild taste, but also very useful for the body. Compared with solid, melted cheese contains much less cholesterol and is more easily absorbed by the body. In addition, the melted cheese contains a large amount of phosphorus and calcium, which are responsible for the condition of the skin, hair and nails. Also in this product is a lot of casein - a protein necessary for human life. Another advantage of melted cheese is a long shelf life, about 3-4 months. You can prepare this product at home. In addition, the recipe for cooking home-made cheese is so simple that it can be made by a novice cook.
Classic processed cheese
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Butter - 4 tbsp.
- Curd - 1 kg
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- Salt, spices
Cooking method: Cottage cheese is well rubbed with soda (it is not necessary to extinguish soda) and add milk. The resulting mixture is transferred to a pan and placed on a small fire. Cook until the cottage cheese completely melts. After that, add butter, spices, salt and, regularly stirring, bring the mass to a monotonous state. The most important thing is not to let the mass boil. In hot form, the cheese is poured into molds and placed in the refrigerator for several hours. The finished cheese can be consumed both as an independent dish, and as a sauce to any dish.
Homemade cream cheese with garlic and basil
- Cottage cheese - 200 g
- Dried garlic - 3 g
- Soda - 1/2 tsp.
- Dried basil - 5 g
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
Cooking method: Cottage cheese is put in a saucepan, add soda. After a good mix and leave for 5-10 minutes. Then the mass is put on a water bath and heated, stirring regularly, about 7-8 minutes. Thus, from the curd mass, the processed cheese is gradually made. After the pieces of cottage cheese completely dissolve, garlic, basil, salt is added to the mass. The amount of spices given is exemplary, because each person has his own taste, so they can add more or less. Then the mass is thoroughly mixed, poured into molds and put in a refrigerator.
Home-made cheese with mushrooms
- Cottage cheese cottage cheese - 500 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Egg of chicken - 1 pc.
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Any mushrooms
Cooking method: Cottage cheese is added to a deep bowl or saucepan, an egg, soda is added to it. Butter is melted and also poured into the curd mass. Then, using a blender, all the ingredients are gently whipped until a uniform mass is obtained. During the whipping process, salt is added. After the cottage cheese mass is put on a small fire and melted for 5-7 minutes, stirring regularly. Formochki, which will be poured cream cheese, smeared with butter. At the bottom of each mold, a little bit of boiled or fried mushrooms is applied. Cream cheese in a hot form is poured into molds and placed in the cold until hardening. The cheese so produced can be slightly varied by replacing mushrooms with nuts, ham or bacon.
Sweet cream cheese with cocoa
- Cottage cheese - 180 g
- Powder of cocoa - 1/2 tsp.
- Honey or sugar - 1 tsp.
- Soda - 1/2 tsp.
Cooking method: Cottage cheese is spread in a small saucepan, add cocoa and soda. The mixture is thoroughly mixed and allowed to stand for 10 minutes. After that, put it in a water bath and warm it for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly. For a couple of minutes before the end, add honey or sugar, boil and pour into molds. Then the cheese is put for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. After a while, the delicious chocolate cheese is ready. If you want not chocolate, but more caramel flavor, the amount of cocoa should be slightly reduced. In order to make the product the most delicious, you should follow certain rules when preparing:
- Cottage cheese should be bought well wrung out, without excess whey. Otherwise, during cooking, it will begin to separate and the cheese will turn out to be of an incorrect consistency.
- If the cottage cheese is made at home, it is desirable to "sustain", because the fresh curd does not melt well enough.
- In order to make the mass smoother, it is desirable to beat the ingredients before cooking with a blender.
- If instead of the expected fused productis obtained curd (ie the process of melting does not begin), then, in the mass, soda is not enough. It can be added little by little during the boiling process. It happens because each cottage cheese has its own level of acidity, so the amount of soda for one serving from different cottage cheese may vary slightly. If after the setting, the product still remains curd, then it can be melted again, adding a little soda. However, it should be done carefully, since a large amount of soda can greatly spoil the taste of the finished product.
- Eggs are usually used only to give readythe product is a pleasant yellowish shade, so you can not put it. Butter is used for fat. Therefore, those who are dieting can also refuse or replace it with refined vegetable oil.
- After the finished product is poured over the molds, they should be covered with something to avoid the appearance of a crust.
Successful cooking of delicious cheeses!