Mayonnaise is a sauce that will never disappear fromour refrigerators. For someone it is simply irreplaceable. It is smeared on bread, added to sandwiches. A large number of salads can not be cooked without it. Nowadays, almost everyone knows that the shop sauce includes all sorts of "yeshki" - preservatives, flavor enhancers, flavors. And from this sauce we get more harm than good. Using the recipe for this sauce in a blender, we get a clean product without any chemical additives. Delicious homemade mayonnaise, which according to the recipe can easily be cooked by everyone, turns out to be light and very delicate. Outwardly, it almost does not differ from the purchased one. The sauce has a brilliant, creamy consistency. A distinctive feature of it is that it is great for preparing a variety of salads, sandwiches and dishes that do not require heat treatment. When heated, the components of the home-made mayonnaise are separated from each other and it is stratified. So if you are going to bake or stew something, use sauce from the store or replace it with sour cream with mustard, tomato juice, spices. Prepared by the recipe with warmth and love, homemade mayonnaise will be an excellent substitute for shop for three reasons:
- mayonnaise home is more useful, tk. does not contain preservatives,
- mayonnaise home is cheaper, and as the products from which you prepare it, there will be no doubt, in addition, they can always be found in every home,
- Your homemade mayonnaise will have a unique taste, because you can add to the recipe the ingredients that you like.
And to prepare this sauce you need only a few minutes.
Recipe for homemade mayonnaise on whole eggs
- egg - 1 piece;
- sunflower oil (corn) refined - 200 ml (1 glass);
- mustard - half a teaspoon;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- sugar - half a teaspoon;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
Important! Get the butter and the egg out of the fridge the day before. ingredients included in the recipe for the preparation of mayonnaise blender, should be warm. In the recipe, you can use sunflower oil along with olive oil. Thus on 150 ml of sunflower take 50 ml of olive. If the proportion is changed to increase the olive oil, then the sauce may turn a bitter taste. To reduce the density of the sauce at the end of whipping, you can add 2-3 spoons of boiled hot water or increase the amount of lemon juice. Be sure to try the prepared mayonnaise before adding lemon juice. From the recipe, you can exclude mustard, which is usually included in mayonnaise "Provansal". In the recipe, you can replace the usual mustard grains or dry mustard powder. Experiment. After all, this is only your mayonnaise with an amazing and unique taste. Add a new product a little bit. Each time, thoroughly mix the ingredients and taste. Be sure to write down a new recipe. Lemon juice can be replaced with any vinegar (table, apple, wine). The recipe for homemade mayonnaise involves using 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of vinegar per 1 egg.
The recipe for homemade mayonnaise on egg yolks
- egg yolks - 2 pieces;
- refined sunflower oil - 150 ml;
- mustard - 1/2 teaspoon;
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1/2 teaspoon;
- lemon juice - 1-2 teaspoons.
Important! Prepare the sauce by this recipe can be using a mixer or even a whisk. At the same time whipping of the mixture will be more time consuming and time consuming. If, after adding the first portion of oil, you beat the mixture long enough, but it did not become thicker, add another spoon of oil and continue whipping. Home-made mayonnaise can be stored in a tightly closed jar for no more than 7 days. In these recipes, you can use 3-4 quail eggs instead of one chicken. Mustard in the recipe for mayonnaise with a classic taste should be used "vigorous". Or cook it yourself from dry mustard powder and pickle (cucumber or tomato). Add spice to home-made mayonnaise with various spices and spices:
- Garlic (very finely chopped or missed through garlic) adds acuity. This mayonnaise is suitable for a sandwich on baguette, toast, meat dishes.
- Hard cheese (grated on a fine grater) will give a great recipe for vegetable sauce.
- Olives (carefully crushed) will give a Mediterranean hue. A recipe for this mayonnaise will be indispensable for potato dishes.
- Lemon peel (finely grated) with its remarkable citrus aroma will be gorgeous in sauce for seafood, fish, vegetables.
- Traditional finely chopped greens of parsley, basil, dill will give the sauce a unique aroma.
- You can use grated horseradish, curry, coriander, hops-suneli, cranberry juice. Only your imagination and your taste are able to suggest the right ingredients in the recipe for your favorite mayonnaise.
After you try your first home mayonnaise, you will never want to buy this product in the store. Bon Appetit!