The goal of cosmetology is regulationmetabolic processes in the skin and maximum postponement of external manifestations of aging. And then all means are good. Even such material as clay, which most people associate with construction, found its application in cosmetology. For example, a mask made of white clay leads to an amazing effect. The skin becomes not only healthier, but also acquires lost elasticity.
What is the secret?
It's all about its chemical composition. Some types of clay are saturated with silicon, others with aluminum, and others with manganese. The action of silicon causes the flexibility of the vessels, has a stimulating effect on hair growth, speeds up the exchange of lipids, as well as the formation of collagen, bone tissue. The main properties of aluminum are antacid and astringent, well, manganese - drying and deodorizing. However, the main advantages of clay, which distinguish it among other cosmetics - whitening and cleansing. White clay is the traditional raw material used for the production of cosmetic products. Due to its purity, incredible whiteness, harmlessness and non-abrasive character, white clay has become the most valuable ingredient in cosmetology. It is she that irreplaceable component which is a part of cleansing masks, relieves a skin of acne. It helps purify and saturate the epidermis with minerals, absorb toxins and pollution, prevent the spread of microbes, stimulate metabolism, facilitate cellular regeneration. It is white clay that has a pH of 5, which allows it to be used for sensitive skin. The field of application of white clay is enormous. It is a part of masks, milk, shampoos for dry hair, used in children's cosmetics. It is believed that masks of white clay are most useful for oily skin. After all, clay absorbs excess dirt and fat, which accumulate on the surface. And this makes the face much cleaner and fresh. Clay-based masks are an excellent tool that will help close the enlarged pores, get rid of the unhealthy shine of the skin, and also cleanse it of acne. The drying time of the mask applied to the face is from 5 to 15 minutes. After that it must be washed off with warm water. Your face will be cleansed not only from the dead cells, but also from the grime that gets stuck in the skin. The main condition for achieving the maximum positive effect when using masks from white clay is the preliminary removal from the face of makeup, cleansing and moisturizing the skin.
Masks made of white clay
The simplest drying mask from white clay is prepared using talc. The ratio of ingredients is 50:50. But the composition of the most effective drying mask:
- Talc - 10 parts;
- Powder of white clay - 20 parts;
- Alum - 1 part.
All parts are mixed and diluted with a solution ofalcohol (5 grams), glycerin (5 grams) and water (30 grams). It is necessary to prepare the mask immediately before use. The resulting composition is quickly applied to the skin. In this case, the area around the eyes, eyebrows, and mouth do not touch, and also make an indentation from the scalp. The mask dries quickly, forming a white crust. After 15 minutes, the mask must be removed. After removing the mask, the skin is cleaned with a dry cotton swab. Such masks from white clay should be applied regularly, but not more than once a week. The main ingredient of drying degreasing masks can be not only white clay, but also talc, carbon dioxide magnesium, starch, which mixes with boric or citric acid, and in the case of acne - sulfur. Masks with the effect of drying and cleaning The main indicator for the use of such masks is oily skin with acne. The main ingredients of masks are starch and white clay. Such masks are prepared immediately before application. Let's look at a few recipes
- Talc - 1 teaspoon, milk - 1 dining roomspoon, white clay - 1 teaspoon. All mixed and the resulting composition applied to the skin using a cotton swab. After about 20 minutes, carefully remove the mask;
- Clay - 100 grams, alcohol and glycerin 5 grams, water - 30 grams. Ingredients to mix and the received structure to put or render on a face skin using a cotton swab. After about 20 minutes, carefully remove the mask;
- White clay - 10 grams, talc - 25 grams, zinc oxide - 2 grams. We add water and cream-like gruel to the face. After about 10 minutes, remove with a moist cotton swab.
Mask for a problematic, prone to skin rashes
- Lemon juice - 10-15 drops;
- White clay (powder) - 3 tablespoons;
- Alcohol - 30 grams.
Mix everything and get the resulting composition on the face, using a cotton swab. After about 15 minutes, carefully remove the mask. Mask for normal skin
- White clay - 3 teaspoons;
- Talc (peeled) or oat - one and a half teaspoons;
- Starch - one and a half teaspoons;
- Alum (powder) - a pinch.
Mix everything and get the resulting composition on the face, using a cotton swab. After about 15-20 minutes, carefully remove the mask with cool water. Masks for oily skin
- Starch - 1 teaspoon, white clay-3 teaspoonsspoons, magnesia - 2 teaspoons. Also add zinc oxide - half a teaspoon, alum - pinch, talc or tooth powder - 2 teaspoons. All mixed and the resulting composition applied to the skin using a cotton swab. After about 15 minutes, carefully remove the mask;
- Magnesia carbonate - three quarters of a teaspoon,white clay - 1 teaspoon, borax -¼ teaspoon. And also talc (peeled) - half a teaspoon. Mix everything and add 3% hydrogen peroxide. After the formation of gruel, apply it to the skin of the face and neck. After about 10-15 minutes, carefully remove the mask. The mask has a good effect after herbal compresses;
Mask for dry skin
- Lemon juice - 30-40 drops;
- Bee honey - 1 teaspoon;
- White clay - 1 tablespoon.
In the mixture add a little bit of cold water andthe resulting white slurry should be applied to the face and neck with a cosmetic spatula. After about half an hour, the mask is carefully removed, rinsing off with cold water. Then a piece of lemon rubs the skin. And the end of the procedure are several tonic compresses. The mask is made no more often than once or twice a week. Of course, the main criterion for choosing a mask is the type of your skin. Therefore, be sure to pinpoint this fact. If you do everything right, your face will return to its former beauty and youth very very soon! We advise you to read: