More than 2,000 years ago in the Chinese province of Kaolin(which means "high mountain"), clay was found, which when added to porcelain gave it an unusual whiteness. At the end of time, it was used for medical and cosmetic purposes. Since ancient times, women have used clay hair masks to maintain their youth and natural beauty. After all, kaolin (the so-called white clay due to the terrain where it was discovered) contains salts and microelements that are perfectly digested by the human body. An irreplaceable property of white clay is that it removes toxins, absorbs excess fat and dirt, stimulates metabolism in cells. It is thanks to these abilities that white clay gives excellent results in the fight against oily seborrhea and dandruff, helps strengthen weak and brittle hair, prevents their loss. In addition, kaolin has bactericidal and regenerating properties. White clay is capable of absorbing poisons, toxins and even radiation, which, as is known, accumulates hair in our body.
Recipes masks based on white clay
For oily hair
- A small amount of clay should be dilutedwarm (45-48 degrees) water or decoction of herbs. You can use nettles, chamomile or calendula. Everything is mixed until creamy consistency and applied to the hair, for about half an hour. Clay will remove excess hair from the hair and improve skin nutrition. To wash off, as well as any other mask;
- Effective is a mask with the addition of lemon juice and cream. Take 1 tablespoon of dry cream, as much clay and a teaspoon of lemon juice. The resulting mixture is applied for 20-25 minutes.
For hair growth For improving hair growthUse a mask with the addition of mineral water. It is also good to add essential oils to the mask, for example, bergamot, juniper, cypress, grapefruit, cedar. It is enough 4-5 drops. The resulting mixture is applied to the scalp, easily massaging and rubbing the mixture into the roots. Then distribute to all the hair, strand a strand. Put on a plastic cap. To create an even greater thermal effect, wrap the head with a towel. Rinse the mask with shampoo and warm water, about half an hour after application. To strengthen
- To prepare a mask that strengthens brittlehair, giving them shine and volume, you need to take a teaspoon of clay and add one yolk to it. There also put on a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice and butter. Apply this mask to wet hair and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash off, as usual, with warm water and shampoo;
- Also to strengthen the hair will help mask withkefir, which need to dilute 2 tablespoons of dry clay, to obtain a homogeneous mass. Apply the mask to the scalp, rubbing into the roots. It can be washed in half an hour;
- Another mask based on white clay will helpstrengthen hair. For its preparation in clay, diluted with water or herbal decoction, you need to add the yolk and a small amount of burdock oil. Apply the mask over the entire length of the hair, and leave it under polyethylene and a towel for 20 minutes.
From falling out
- Cope with hair loss can white clay,divorced with kvass. It is necessary to dilute 2-3 tablespoons of clay with half a cup of bread kvass. You should get a lot of consistency resembling a shop sour cream. Apply it to your hair for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water;
- For the density and growth of hair, a mask ofyolk, whipped with one tablespoon of sea buckthorn oil and a teaspoon of honey, with the addition of two spoons of white clay. After 30 minutes, wash the head with shampoo.
For split-off hair We take acidic berries (cranberries,sea buckthorn), milk and clay. All in equal proportions - 2 tablespoons. All mixed and applied to the hair. In the roots you can not rub, and pay attention precisely to the tips. After 20 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water and rinse the head with shampoo. Use masks with white clay can be used once every two weeks. After using the mask, apply balm or conditioner. Do not use white clay if you have dry scalp. Thanks to the adsorptive ability, the clay will stretch the moisture so necessary for your hair. Masks made of clay for hair will help your locks to find natural beauty, get rid of clogging elements such as excess sebum, accumulated slag and toxins. This means that your hair will be able to absorb useful substances. The scalp will begin to "breathe", enriching the tissues with oxygen and improving blood circulation, which, undoubtedly, will benefit your hair. We advise you to read: