Do you know the word "hypotension"? And the phrase "arterial hypotension"? If not, then to some extent you are a happy person! But wait to close the page ... If these words are not familiar to you, this does not mean that your friends, colleagues, grandmothers, grandfathers and parents do not suffer from reduced pressure. In any case, you need to know how to help a person cope with an attack, especially if he is confused and does not know what to do! It should be noted that this information does not provide professional medical advice. All advice is taken solely from smart books, articles and life experiences.
Causes of arterial hypotension
Arterial hypotension is a diseasecardiovascular system, leading to a regular drop in blood pressure more than 20% of the normal value. Arterial pressure is a value that characterizes the force of blood pressure pushed by the heart muscle on the vascular walls. The norm for the upper pressure is 100-120, and the lower one - from 60 to 80. All that is below 100/60, most likely, hypotension. The norm can vary depending on age:
- One-year-old children have the pressure: boys 96/66, girls - 95/65;
- in children under 12 years of age, the pressure may be 100/60;
- in children older than 12 years - 110/70;
- in an adult healthy person - 120/80 mm. gt; from.;
- in people over the age of 50 years, the pressure may be 130/80;
- The pressure is 140/90.
If a person's blood pressure drops regularly,you can talk about illness. An exception is an asymptomatic decrease: there is such a thing as "physiological hypotension". In this state, low blood pressure is an individual norm, a person feels wonderful and does not have to worry about anything. This is especially true of athletes. However, if hypotension occurs with its characteristic symptoms, then you should consult a doctor. Why can the pressure drop sharply?
Symptoms of hypotension
For hypotension, the following symptoms are inherent:
- weakness and drowsiness;
- sluggishness in the morning;
- memory impairment;
- shortness of breath and heart palpitations during exercise;
- predilection for motion sickness:
- increased sweating;
- apathy and emotional imbalance;
- periodic headaches;
- darkness in the eyes and flickering flies;
- sensitivity to weather changes;
- possible syncope
For hypotension, there is a darkening in the eyes inthe case of a sharp rise, with the legs becoming as if cotton. All the symptoms of this disease can develop both gradually and arise quite suddenly, as a result of which you can faint. To detect hypotension allows observation of regular changes in blood pressure at different times of the day. Diagnosis includes the search for a disease that led to a decrease in pressure. To do this, the cardiologist, in addition to a detailed examination and questioning of the patient, prescribes ECG (electrocardiography), including ECG with exercise, echocardiography, etc. A big danger of arterial hypotension is that it provokes insufficient blood supply to the brain and internal organs, that is, oxygen starvation. And this is very dangerous! According to statistics, women suffer from this disease much more often than men.
Fighting hypotension without drugs
First, a healthy lifestyle is the most faithfula method of preventing a decrease in pressure. This includes physical activity, and a balanced diet, and a good rest. And also it would be good to be fond of swimming, a contrast shower or a massage - all this strengthens the vessels. And it's also important to avoid stress and enjoy life! Bad emotions can often provoke a sharp drop in pressure in the hypotonic. But if you can not prevent the disease, then use the tips below: they will help to stabilize the pressure as quickly as possible. Products that can quickly increase blood pressure
- The most famous product for a sharp increasepressure is a cup of strong coffee. Coffee helps to cheer up and dilate the blood vessels. However, one should not get carried away. Cardiologists are advised to drink no more than two or three servings of coffee a day, otherwise you can get used to the action of caffeine;
- Green tea. It's green. Black tea copes with low pressure less efficiently than green tea. And for a more rapid effect, it is recommended to add a spoonful of honey;
- A sandwich with butter and salty cheese will also helpquickly restore the pressure back to normal - this is the ideal balance of fat and salt, contributing to increased pressure. Therefore, the hypotonic should take the habit of eating strong coffee or tea with such a sandwich;
- Necessarily in nutrition of people suffering from lowpressure, red, green, orange vegetables and fruits should be present. Scientists from Japan claim that such vegetables and fruits can only increase their pressure by their appearance;
- Salt. It increases the volume of circulating blood in the vessels and rapidly increases the pressure. However, when using this product, you should not have kidney disease or swelling. And it is better to choose again a piece of salted cheese or salted bread, and not a salted cucumber or 1 kg of salted fish;
- Always have in your diet and refrigerator suchproducts like bread with bran, low-fat varieties of beef and ham, low-fat salted cheese, chicken, turkey, fresh juices, vegetables, fruits and fish of fatty varieties - all contribute to raising the pressure and safe for the vessels. Keep track of the availability of these products;
- Products containing potassium: pumpkin, prunes, dried apricots, beans, peas, potatoes, sea kale, raisins, etc. Potassium prevents vessel spasms, keeps pressure at a stable level;
- With the help of karkade tea, too, you can quickly raise the pressure.
If you get better from eating, thenEat more often, but in smaller portions. Eat differently, but give preference to products that help reduce pressure. Remember that hunger diets are strictly contraindicated for hypotonia. They further slow the blood circulation, and then the attack can not be avoided accurately ... How else can you normalize the pressure
- Glucose or ascorbic acid. Increased sugar content will ease the condition during an attack;
- Acupuncture therapy or acupressure. Work on points from top to bottom along the carotid artery. Massage the cavity between the nose and upper lip. Press down on the nape of the neck and the base of the skull. During dizziness, massage the ears or thumb of the left hand;
- A contrast shower in the morning and frequent hikes for massage and hydromassage - a good training for blood vessels;
- Drink the necessary amount of liquid in hot weather - its lack can also lead to an attack;
- Sleep more than 8 hours a day and always do exercises in the morning;
- More often and longer stay in the fresh air, and the frequency of attacks will noticeably decrease.
We are looking for salvation in folk remedies Phytotherapy very well normalizes low blood pressure.
It should be noted that your arterialthe pressure was normal, first of all lead a healthy lifestyle and always be in good shape. And then attacks of lowering pressure will become for you an occasional rarity. And also be sure to consult a doctor. Alas, but low blood pressure can not be cured once and for all, but you can control it. People suffering from this ailment are mostly light-minded, emotionally unstable individuals. They are very important for a positive atmosphere and friendly attitude. Do not scold them for lethargy, drowsiness and sluggishness, better help to cope with their problem.